[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>How come you are lonely anon, finding a gf is so easy When
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: d943590a0.png (209 KB, 940x726) Image search: [Google]
d943590a0.png
209 KB, 940x726
>How come you are lonely anon, finding a gf is so easy

When will this meme stop?. I did the math and I realized there are over 100 million lonely men worldwide. We have an army.Beta uprising when?
>>
>>28996723
See that tiny blue dot in the middle of montana, thats me, friendo, more men than women
>>
I guess that means that all the single women are living in rural areas?
>>
>>28996723
the ONLY way for this to be possible is if women had multiple bf
>>
>>28996901
or >>28996821
since the map only looks at metropolitan places and not rural ones
>>
>>28996821
There are actually entire villages full of single men.
There are simply a lot more single men then single women everywhere. There are simple more men being born than women(100:106 ratio). And also women aged 18 - 24 are the most attractive and men aged 18-60 compete for them. We are doomed boys, A lot of us are destined to die alone. There aren't simply enough women for everyone
>>
>>28996907
>>28996901
It's been edited.
>>
>>28997081
We need another war. That would literally remedy the entire robot problem. You go off and fight and either a) get to die for a greater cause and actually do something in your life for once, contributing to history b) manage to survive and come back to find whole towns and villages full of women whose men have been wiped out and you get your pick of the litter just by having a pulse. It's a shame there will probably never be a proper war in our lifetime, if ever.
>>
>>28997246
I think men should be killed at birth to prevent them from suffering. Just like they do in China and India.
>>
>>28997246
It would figuratively remedy. A literal remedy is medicine.
>>
>>28996901
I think you mean if men had multiple gfs
>>
>>28997399
I think you lack basic logic
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.