[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else /killsanimals/ here? I have "accidentally"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8
File: 1457709481976.jpg (28 KB, 453x504) Image search: [Google]
1457709481976.jpg
28 KB, 453x504
Who else /killsanimals/ here?

I have "accidentally" killed 4 dogs and a bird with my car in the past 2 months

dogs in my area are just so stupid, they lay on the fucking road and assume cars will go around them. not me. I won't go around you. my neighbor feels sad and it makes me happy.

birds are really hard to kill because they aren't retarded like dogs and actually try to get away but one injured bird was on the road and didn't expect me to speed up lmao
>>
File: 1462669647971.png (27 KB, 516x535) Image search: [Google]
1462669647971.png
27 KB, 516x535
>>28996184
I would of killed all my pets if I knew they wouldn't be whelping in pain and alerting my peta family to the rescue
>>
>>28996202
try putting your pets in bags and just throwing them away like the garbage they are

not in garbage bins where people can find them of course. big industrial sized trash cans are good options
you can tell your family the dumb animal just ran away as these stupid animals tend to do sometimes
>>
File: 1443675422857.gif (2 MB, 310x325) Image search: [Google]
1443675422857.gif
2 MB, 310x325
WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU KILL AN INNOCENT DOGGO I FUCKING HATE YOU YOU PIECE OF SHIT FUCKING KILL YOURSELF RIGHT NOW YOU FUCKIGN CUNT I HATE YOU REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
DOGS THE BEST WHY THE FUCK WOUDL KILL A DOG GO KILL HUMANS HUMANS ARE SHIT BUT WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU KILL DOGS YOU PIECE OF SHIT FUCK YOU CUNT
>>
>>28996184
>>28996202
Kill yourself
If you're depressed any contemplating suicide please do the world a favor and go through with it
>>
>>28996230
>doggo
welcome reddit

dogs are literally normie's best friend
all dogs need to be eliminated

I won't harm the patrician's choice of pet, the cat. cats are good pets.
>>
>>28996184
How about I run you over, sack of shit
>>
>>28996252
>If you're depressed any contemplating suicide please do the world a favor and go through with it
sounds like dumb shit a dog owner would do

that's what dogs are, aren't they? mental tampons for emotional losers and womanizer tools for chad
>>
p sure this is bait
if it's not you might actually be a psychopath, man
get some help
stop killing stuff
>>
>>28996268
>if you're not a literal psychopath you're from reddit

>everything I don't like is reddit
>>
This shit legitimately triggers me goddamn I don't understand how you could enjoy killing some random animal.
>>
>>28996289
why not just leave them alone?
>>
>>28996351
>stop killing stuff
I am not OP but I bet you aren't a vegetarian anon
it's the exact same shit, prove me wrong

you've killed hundreds more animals than I have just because you like the taste of flesh, you could stop but you won't.
>>
>>28996384
I think you misunderstand, doggo is reddit, not killing animals

>>28996400
I didn't say I enjoyed killing animals, just that I like seeing my faggot neighbor cry about his stupid dog lmao

>>28996411
why should I?
>>
>>28996282
Op isn't as stupid nor as useless as a dog, so your "retort" is bad.
>>
>>28996456
>why should I?

Think of it like this, they don't belong to you. It's someone elses property why don't you just break their shit or slash their tires while you're at it
>>
all you gotta say is people like you aren't welcomed in reality.
>>
>>28996282
>How about I run you over, sack of shit
I am not a stupid idiot dog lmap
I can get out of the way unlike these moron dogs

>>28996482
sorry I should have explained, lots of stray dogs live in my area
The only dog I ran over that belongs to someone is my neighbors.

But can you really own a living animal :^)
I can kill them because they have the ability to defend themselves
>>
>>28996419
i'm not personally killing the animals, they're getting killed regardless of my consumption of them
and eating has a purpose, running over dogs (when there isn't a wild dog problem, which would be understandable [i.e. sochi 2014]) serves no purpose i can see
>>
>>28996419
My delicious hamburger wasn't someone's beloved companion you autist. Further more, at least the cow is dying for something useful, feeding someone. OP is just running over people's pets with his car to be a jackass.
>>
>>28996544
>and eating has a purpose
eating meat has no purpose. you don't have to eat meat. you will be perfectly fine if you stop eating meat, I assure you.
>>
>>28996520
>i can get out of the way unlike these moron dogs
>i can kill them because they have the ability to defend themselves
these two statements negate each other
also everyone stop feeding the troll
>>
>>28996557
it doesn't make a difference and with my tastes eating w meat in my diet is cheaper than without
also why should i give a shit we aren't talking about my diet cuck
>>
>>28996520
>I kill them because they have the ability to defend themselves

Oh boy, I didn't know it was okay to kill shit as long as it can fight back.
>>
>>28996551
>Further more, at least the cow is dying for something useful, feeding someone. OP is just running over people's pets with his car to be a jackass.
The reason doesn't matter anon. you think the cow can empathize with the reason it's being killed?

let's say in a hypothetical situation an advanced alien race makes a pit stop on Earth and decides to have a quick snack. you are picked up and they decide to cook you, but you understand, don't you? They have a reason, it's fine. They have to eat.
>>
>>28996544
>eating has a purpose

>implying there isn't anything else to eat that to satisfy your selfish desire of eating meat at the expense of an innocent little cow :(

>i'm not personally killing the animals.

the company that slaughter the animals wouldn't exist if there were consumers. Your the consumer you fucking idiot

If you want a purpose to killing animals here's my selfless purpose. Dogs are parasites, a nuisance, a danger to society, literally carry parasites that can kill you, they live by instinct and nothing else, and they're time consuming
>>
>>28996567
>these two statements negate each other
no they don't
the dog is perfectly capable of picking it's dumb ass up and moving the 4 feet it needs to off the road

even the sidewalk is as warm as the road but they are too stupid to understand that people drive here, even though they have seen cars drive here hundreds of times
>>
>>28996614
if i stopped eating meat, i wouldn't be preachy, therefore it would affect no change in the meat industry, therefore who cares people are never gonna stop eating meat, are you vegan or something?
and if you think dogs are a societal danger, get into the animal control business so you could kill them legally
i'm gonna have a turducken
>>
I killed a squirrel that tried to steal my pizza and I saw these women in the window seating of the pizza place gasping at me

I just put my headphones on and walked away, theres nothing else you can do with these people
>>
>>28996659
I'm already wealthy, I don't use my time in trivialities like owning a parasite. I'm not a vegan but check your morals before you start crying like a 12 year old girl.
>>
>>28996596
Of course a cow doesn't understand that, they are probably one of the dumbest animals on the planet. That's why we eat them. They are non sentient, easy to raise, and provide a lot of meat. You don't see us raising and eating orangutans and dolphins because they are creatures with some form of higher intelligence. For one organism to eat, something else has to die, be it a plant or another animal. That's how life works. If an alien is going to try and eat me, I'm going to try my darnedest to avoid that, just like a gazelle would ruin from a lion or a fish would swim away from a shark
>>
>>28996659
>therefore it would affect no change in the meat industry
no single drop thinks it caused the storm

makes all the difference in the world to the animals you ate, wouldn't it? besides, the meat industry is extremely inefficient. the food you eat has to eat food before it gets to you, 1 kg of meat uses 10 times more water than a kg of grain, that's not even mentioning all the other costs and resources needed.
>>
File: 1456152126199.jpg (14 KB, 324x451) Image search: [Google]
1456152126199.jpg
14 KB, 324x451
>tfw my perfectly innocent killing animals thread was hijacked by vegetarian extremists

I feel violated. This isn't fair.
>>
>>28996614
> Dogs are parasites
That's just incorrect
>Nuisance
I'll give you that for stray dogs, but of it's someone's pet that the care for properly then there should be no issue
>Danger to society
Again, really only applies to strays/mistreated dogs
> Carry parasites that can kill you
See above point
> Live by instinct
So do a lot of other animals, why does this reason justify killing them
> Time choosing
Again, how is this justification for killing them?

If you really see stray dogs as this big of a problem, get a job in animal control.
>>
>>28996184
>accidentally click on r9k
>first post is this sperg shit
wew lad
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (127 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
127 KB, 1280x720
>>28996702
anon, these aliens are much, MUCH smarter than stupid humans. that's why they eat us, nothing of value is lost, right?

sure, plants have to die for vegetarians to eat, but plants aren't conscious animals like cows, dogs, or horses. plants cannot scream in pain, plants don't care about defending themselves, and oftentimes their seed is carried through being eaten by animals
>>
>>28996682
>I just put my headphones on and walked away, theres nothing else you can do with these people
I know right?
I don't think I could trust someone who hasn't even killed a squirrel before. I bet they don't even abuse crickets before killing them
>>
>>28996843
From your fictional alien's point of view, it's seems like your trying to say that they view is the same way that we would view a cow. In their mind they are just eating. They may start breeding us so that eventually all humans are incredibly fat and stupid, just like a cow. However, if right now an alien came down from his UFO and tried to eat me, I'm still going to do everything in my power to prevent that from happening. Human intelligence may be insignificant compared to the intelligence these aliens possess, but we are still vastly more intelligent than a cow, and have the capacity to understand that being eaten= bad.
>>
File: 458345834.jpg (48 KB, 700x538) Image search: [Google]
458345834.jpg
48 KB, 700x538
>>28996268
>patrician pet is cat
>not a army of tarantula in a cage rigged to open when the house alarm goes off to ward off intruders
>not a battalion of snek that crawl out of a fake wall safe that "accidentally" has the key still in it
>not a rain of poison dart frogs that fall from inside a hollow ceiling fan
>not a pit of pic related hidden under a fake rug
>>
>>28996841
>"sperg"
>"wew lad"
>year of our lord 2016
go back to plebbit please
>>
>>28996843
>>28996702
>implying humans don't just eat each other for the sport
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gXFSY37LqA
>>
>>28997009
you're thinking of blacks not humans
>>
File: 3563452.jpg (179 KB, 628x800) Image search: [Google]
3563452.jpg
179 KB, 628x800
>>28997023
those are white men anon
>>
File: Plague.jpg (198 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
Plague.jpg
198 KB, 2048x1536
>>28997023
>you're thinking of blacks not humans
>implying its not exclusively white people who do creepy serial killer shit
>>
I killed a frog yesterday
>>
lmao i will never understand "people" who value an animal's life over a humans.

i think being white or a woman is a prerequisite for this sort of behavior.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.