[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>had some friends in high school because anime >mostly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: jkasdfj.jpg (30 KB, 436x447) Image search: [Google]
jkasdfj.jpg
30 KB, 436x447
>had some friends in high school because anime
>mostly girls into stuff like Azumanga Diaoh
>mostly fat
>we'd just hang out in the hallways, a little circle of rejects
>there was a cute bubbly blonde girl in the group
>had a crush on her
>we were good friends
>sometimes she'd just take a running start and tackle me in a hug
>lost touch after high school ended
>it's been 8~ years since last I've seen of her
>can't find her
>not online or anywhere else

I hope she's okay

what do guys
>>
We used to be a thriving and supportive community.

Posts like yours would be read, bumped and reciprocated in kind with greentext.

Over the years, it died just like the robots who passed on.

This place is a grave
>>
>>28996155
I do appreciate the comment, seeing as you could be another just walking by the gravestones sharing your thoughts.

We probably all have a forgotten cutie that we'll likely never see again, even if we do meet them later in life; they won't be the one we knew.

I think I'm okay with never seeing her again for that reason, she is fine as she is in my memories.
>>
>>28995883
Start with a yearbook, get a name.
>>
>>28995883
Ask the other friends in that group
>>
>>28996226
I know her name obviously. I looked up her old phone number, searched around with her old e-mail address, there's nothing. No facebook, no nothing.

She existed, I mean I have the yearbook and I'm not that crazy despite not being completely normal, but she was real.

>>28996260
One way or the other I lost contact with the other friends. Usually after an argument. I don't exactly want to talk to them again.
>>
>>28995883

>8 years ago

She's got a boyfriend and a new life by now, friend. She probably even has kids. That train pulled out of the station so long ago, it's been decomissioned and the tracks are rusted and overgrown with plants.
>>
>>28996332
At this point I kinda just want to know if she's alive.

I had a crush on her but as a person, my feelings are incredibly organized and I have no romantic interest in her now.
>>
>>28996367

protip: You can't find her on the internet because she stopped using her maiden name after marriage.
>>
>>28996382
Could be. Comforting thought.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.