[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this world so cruel, and why do you all hate me so mucH?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Celestial wojak.jpg (8 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
Celestial wojak.jpg
8 KB, 205x246
Why is this world so cruel, and why do you all hate me so mucH?
>>
Classic reply would be, Deal with it, There is always someone who hates you, Just remember that someone way far away might not hate you, They might not like you but at least it's not hate right?
>>
>>28995865
dont worry senpai,
i think you're kawaii
>>
>>28995865

It doesnt matter if people hate you. You're a man, you lead your life and your reality. Take charge and get what you want out of life and people. You dont have to hurt people or do them wrong either.
>>
>>28995865
I don't hate you. I love you in a nonhomo way but you'd probably annoy the shit out of me just because everyone seems to

Just take what you can out of life mang. Try to look at things from a different perspective
>>
>>28996735

Just take what you want provided you dont do anything stupid or make your life worse in the process. Hold your head high puff your chest out go out in the world like that no matter how people perceive you. A soldier doesnt go out into the battlefield and cry like a bitch because his enemies are out to get him. Your a man you draw your worth from yourself and go from there, whatever you get from other people is what you earn from your own leadership of your life
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.