[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me again about how your life is so terrible /r9k/.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 15
Tell me again about how your life is so terrible /r9k/.
>>
Who are you, and why are you posting someone else's picture for yet another self righteous shit thread?
>>
>>28995850
looks like a chad desu
>>
>>28995880
Not anymore he's not
>>
>>28995888
proof? source?
>>
>>28995850
I'm schizophrenic.
>select all images with a storefront
>>
>>28995850
>my life is so terrible
>his life is even more terrible
why is this so hard to understand?
>>
>>28995871

I just finished watching a documentary on the man featured in the picture, Alex Lewis.

Just got me thinking about how much I take for granted my physical autonomy and my mobile independence, and then it got me thinking about this board and the level of egotism the people display here on a regular basis about how difficult and terrible their lives when they have all the power in the world to make things better for themselves.

>>28995880

Nope, just a dad.
>>
>>28995850
woooow he broke his wrist soooo bad
>>
Should I feel bad that a normie chad got exactly what he deserved?
>>
>people have it worse so you're not allowed to be sad
If that's the case, then I'm not allowed to be happy either, as others have it better.
>>
File: 1458346845578.jpg (39 KB, 500x491) Image search: [Google]
1458346845578.jpg
39 KB, 500x491
>TFW when nomie shit gets comeuppance
>TFW still has better life than me
feelsfairbro.jpg
>>
>>28995917

Nope, actually that arm got amputated too.
>>
>>28995937
at least he got a mouth back
>>
>>28995914
> how difficult and terrible their lives when they have all the power in the world to make things better for themselves.
The fact that they could, just somehow don't. Doesn't mean they're bad people, it's just indicative of other problems.

Take your self-righteous shitposting to facebook.
>>
>>28995937
>become quadriplegic
>doctors give you nigger lips
what could go worse
>>
>>28995948

I never said that the people here were bad people, but I think they need to be more introspective in regards to their own lives and stop feeling so sorry for themselves when they have so much power that they take for granted.

I say this as an ex-NEET of 6 years who had an anxiety disorder so bad I turned mute and wouldn't leave to go outside for months at a time. I just completed my final university exam and should be receiving my diploma soon. It's never too late to turn shit around.
>>
>>28995937
Someone should draw pepe sewing his mouth on
>>
>>28995850
Fuck off faggot. People's problems aren't worth less because there's somebody with even bigger problems. If that were the case only the biggest loser would have the right to complain
>>
im mentally ill and people think its utter bogus so they treat me like shit

take away my fucking legs, oh please do
>>
>>28995973
going bald probably
>>
Man I just saw the doc and I just realized I hand't cried in years

really the most baw story out there
>>
>>28995850
he lived life as a chad up until that point so he's better off than me still.
>>
>>28995919
this desu

if we want to follow OPs shit logic that ough to be the case
>>
>>28996005
Why do you guys then rail on attractive people with mental problems or femanons and say they don't have it as bad and should leave and not complain?
>>
>>28995937
this is the face of misery
>>
Just because someone has bigger problems than yours doesn't mean you should shut up an take it. There's always someone who has it worse than you. However if you don't shut up but you still take it (aka : you do nothing about it) you're just being annoying and you should fuck off because no one owes you shit.
>>
File: 1463264705202-pol.gif (996 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1463264705202-pol.gif
996 KB, 500x281
>>28996341
Because being attractive with mental problems is objectively better than being ugly with mental problems. Femanons are simply attention shores and should fuck off. I hope you fucking die, anon.
>>
>>28995982
it's easy to take things for granted when you live an easy life. it's easy for people with easy lives to not be able to adapt because they aren't used to adversity
>>
>>28996472
Missing your limbs is worse than being a virgin shut in. Maybe you should leave.

See? I'm using your logic
>>
>>28996472
you actually just contradicted yourself perfectly, that was quite funny
>>
>>28996494
>implying I'm the anon that you originally addressed.
While I do agree with what that anon said, I will also say that those who have the capacity to fake it should fuck off as well. If you're an attractive male or just a grill and have mental problems, most people won't care. They'll deal with you and find your "quirks" endearing. If you're ugly and have mental issues, you don't even stand a chance.

The guy in the op will be forever shunned because of his appearance, because people detest ugliness in all its forms. This includes mental deformity. If you look decent on the outside people will give you chance, but if you're unattractive then you're fucked. How you look is how most people judge you, regardless of how fucked up on the inside you might be. The fact that I have to explain this to you is evidence of your normie'ness. Get the fuck out.
>>
>>28996704
Not really, a relative of mine was quite attractive but no one wanted to deal with him when he got schizophrenia.

Anyway if you got a caring family then they will try to help you, regardless of how you look.
>>
>>28996704
just because you have peoples approval doesn't mean any of your problems are solved LMAO you sound like more of a normie than he does
>>
>>28995937
>It's like they are keeping him alive as a joke..
>It seems that at least he still got a dick
>Cant fap thou
>kek
>>
>>28996725
That's because his internal issues got so bad they became external. Now imagine if your attractive relative was ugly.
>>
>>28996750
True. Having the general approval of others certainly doesn't solve all of your problems, but having their disapproval/rejection will definitely cause other problems and compound the ones you already have. Even a neutral opinion is better than active dislike. It sounds like you don't have this issue, so you should probably gtfo as well.
>>
File: 1252795856041.jpg (82 KB, 552x532) Image search: [Google]
1252795856041.jpg
82 KB, 552x532
>>28995850
>>28995914

>Alex Lewis

A fucking football playing Chad who somehow got attacked by a flesh eating virus?

Dude I was BORN WITH DEFORMITIES and never got an ounce of fucking sympathy in my life. I got treated like shit from day one of my birth. This guy at least got to spend a good bit of his life living in luxury. I don't want to fucking hear it.

I hate to be bitter, but goddamn I'm sick of the normies cherry picking sympathy.
>>
>>28996786
What are you trying to say? Serious mental illnesses are equally bad. Yet another example: my mother's female classmate who was quite attractive had bipolar disorder. No one supported her and she became a widow before she was 24 years old. She ended her life by blowing her brains out in public.

True, people sympathise less with ugly people but in the end no one is there for you regardless of how you look , maybe family if you're lucky enough.
>>
Yeah, just because you can't see my mental problems means they aren't there at all.
>>
>>28996851
>my problems are worse than yours so you need to go away!

regardless of whether i do or not, you are basically being a little bitch about your problems and want more people to feel sorry for you than others because you feel like you are more unfortunate. basically you feel sorry for yourself and are too weak to change and the only sort of power you feel is from making others who are slightly more fortunate than you feel bad about themselves also. sounds like you're a pretty shit person desu
>>
>>28996922
If she was widowed then she had a partner at some point, which means she wasn't constantly ostracized or alone for major portions of her life. Nice anecdotal evidence, though. I'd rather have the people you mentioned be posting here than normies such as yourself.
>>
>>28996898
Sorry to hear that anon. Take some sympathy from me, and a (You) to go with it
>>
>>28995850
Looks like a birth of a villain or a superhero desu
>>
>>28997002
Kek, and where does a voyeur like yourself who is speaking down to others from some imaginary moral pedestal get off telling me I'm a horrible person? You come here with your arrogance and obliviousness and are surprised that you are unwelcome? Your presumption that I give a shit about getting sympathy from others is misguided. I am an outcast, and I want to talk to other outcasts. If you are a normie, you need not apply as we will not relate. This place is not for you. Fuck off and get meme'd on, you pathetic excuse for an armchair-psychologist.
>>
File: 1454565813720.png (326 KB, 610x635) Image search: [Google]
1454565813720.png
326 KB, 610x635
>>28997203
i guess when you get spoken the truth you can only resort to saying retarded shit. this entire post is full of assumptions and cringey things like referring to yourself and /r9k/ as "we". you poor thing. you'll never manage in this world, and that makes me laugh.
>>
>>28996341
There's a billion places where attractive people with mental problems or women can get support and attention. Coming to one of the few places where people rejected by society hang out is the equivalent of a group of black guys going to a native american reserve to complain about the plight of being melatonin enriched.
>>
>>28997047
If you think being married is the key to success then you are very wrong. It would have been better for her not to get married because her step daughters kept fucking her over. And I said she got widowed at a young age, so she was alone for the rest of her life
>>
>>28997336
There are plenty of places for people with mental illnesses to go no matter what they look like. A hospital isn't going to reject got for being ugly. On mental help forums people don't care what gender you are and no one asks for your picture there anyway. /r9k/ is the perfect place for whining so I suppose I shouldn't be bothering you in the first place
>>
File: 1464044703047.jpg (65 KB, 433x482) Image search: [Google]
1464044703047.jpg
65 KB, 433x482
>cant play video games anymore because of super thin joints in hands and wrists getting older
>cant listen to music for more than 30 minutes anymore because it aggravates my tinnitus too much and my ears start to heart
>hate reading, movies are boring
>put ugly, short khv on top of all of that as an omake

Yeah, I'm just going to alternate sleep and 4chan until I get a job so I can buy a gun and kill myself. I really, really, REALLY don't see the point of living at this point.
>>
>>28997293
The "we" in that case referred to you and I as a group, but seeing how retarded you are I can see how it's easy to make that mistake. That being said, R9K does have a culture and it appears that you aren't of it, so feel free to leave. I'm sure facebook and twitter will be more your speed. Indulge your degenerate voyeurism somewhere else.
>>
>>28997420
You don't like to watch anime? Or it aggravates your tinnitus too? Does it hurt to type too much?
>>
>>28997451
Anime is ok, but I can really live without it. It doesn't get me excited like it used to. I'd be fine if I never watched anime again.

Typing hurts if I do it for more than like 20 minutes.
>>
>>28997537
I see. How can you even get a job? Don't most things cause you pain?
>>
>>28997589
I had to quit my last job (only lasted like 2 months, kek) because of the pain.

I dunno. I don't have to work very long, though. I just need enough to buy a shotgun and I'm set. I wouldn't last more than a few months even if the job barely called for using my hands (ie flipping burgers).

Even if I decided not to kill myself and just wagekek (my parents are very conservative and WILL kick me out soon after I graduate) I would spend all of my down time just nursing my hands after work, and I'd probably completely burnout in like 2 years.

A call center is out because my hearing sucks ass and the aformentioned hypercausis and tinnitus.

Thanks for the (you)s anon.
>>
>>28997637
Anon, if I left you an e-mail would you have any interest in being friends?
>>
>>28997817
If you really want to,

[email protected]
>>
>>28997961
Thanks anon. I sent you an e-mail.
>>
>>28995850

By that logic only one starving orphan somewhere in Sub-saharan Africa or Syria has the right to complain, and we can agree it's not that simple.
>>
how does he fap?
>>
Hey they should do a documentary on my life too.
Oh wait guess that would be too boring to do a documentary on a boring lonely teen diagnosed with ALS
>>
And I would want to kill myself if I was him too, your point?
>>
>>28996898
I read an article about Alex Lewis
>Now, the pair are fundraising for 180,000 microprocessor knee joints

Sorry dude, but he is a real robot
>>
>>28995914
> HOW CAN YOU FEEL BAD IF THERE ARE A LOT OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE IT WORSE
Go fuck yourself and come back if you're making sense.
>>
>>28995850
Fallacy of relative privation
Next
>>
He's got amazing hair genetics while I'm balding at my 20's. Also that pic is probably shopped.
>>
>>28995850
>Guys I just lost my leg
>but this guy lost all his limbs
>guess I'm fine without a leg

It's stupid to compare a extreme case to another with the intention to make something look better or worse.
It just means you have no symphathy for a robot's feels and that you can't relate to anything said about their life.
>>
>>28999478
More like a literal cyborg.

Chad in the torso, robot in the limbs, flesh eating bacteria on the inside.
>>
>>28995850
Dont bother OP, these idiots won't see the light until it's to late.
>>
>>28995937
Imagine wanting to die but having no real way to do it, jesus christ
>>
File: bug.png (74 KB, 527x338) Image search: [Google]
bug.png
74 KB, 527x338
lmao

original picture
>>
My mind doesn't work. That's a lot worse than being crippled physically, sorry.
>>
>>29001006
>That's a lot worse than being crippled physically,
No, it's not.
>>
>>28995850
That's horrible. But at least he had the opportunity to build a life.
>>
>>29001043
iT ABSOLUTELY IS. You're nothing without a working mind.
>>
>>29001115
Without a mind you can't be aware of how shitty your life is.
>>
File: 1452001862211.png (136 KB, 1274x370) Image search: [Google]
1452001862211.png
136 KB, 1274x370
>>29001006
>NEET FOR 7 YEARS
>My mind doesn't work

Most likely induced by neetness in the first place.

>m-muh psy
The thing is, if you're murrikan, a lot of you are put on stimulants, anxiolytics, antipsychotics and antidepressants for no good reason. Every murrikan kid I talk to is on some sort of med.
>>
File: 1451690533347.jpg (41 KB, 550x453) Image search: [Google]
1451690533347.jpg
41 KB, 550x453
>>29001301
I wonder what happened to that anon. Did he make it?
>>
Can you imagine how hot it would be to live with him? It'd be like having a living breathing sex toy!
You could literally edge him for hours and there would be literally nothing he could do about it.
You could jerk him to completion after hours of edging and then just keep beating him off after he cums.
>>
>>28995850
>full head of hair

You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
Why the fuck aren't people like this euthanized?
>>
>chad gets limbs blown off fighting for israel

lel
>>
>>29001574
Actually he got that flesh eating bacteria thing.
>>
>>28995914
the fact he is a father proves he is not a virgin
i am a virgin

yeah, pretty sure my life is worse
he has experienced both the joy of sex (likely hundreds of times) and the joy of passing on your legacy to your son

meanwhile i will die a virgin and without a son to carry on my name into the future
>>
File: image_41.jpg (132 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image_41.jpg
132 KB, 1280x720
>>29001301
>browed 4chan since 06
>was a normie (or a kid) most of the time
>now becoming an outcast
>lost all my friends
>losing dating appeal
>lost all motivation
>tfw I know it's not too late to turn back but I know I'm too weak to
>>
>>28995850
So what if a person has it worse than me? should that make me feel better? I always hated that fucking argument I think it's legit fucking retarded.

Like I could post an imagine of a guy without 2 legs and 1 arm that's aswell dying of hunger, and go to the guy in your pic and say : " Hey, explain me why your life is so terrible now, you whiny bitch".

It's so fucking stupid and everybody who uses this hoax is fucking retarded aswell.
>>
File: ohshit.jpg (30 KB, 119x143) Image search: [Google]
ohshit.jpg
30 KB, 119x143
>>28995937
>>28996350
why is he so smug?

and original
>>
>>28995880
Nigga he looks like two face
>>
>>28995888
Look at his chin, hairline and what's left of his body. He's going to be one of those guys who keeps working out and doing extreme sports despite his handicap and girls who admire his resolve and deep personality will be lining up to straddle his ripped abdomen.
>>
File: 1242352.jpg (12 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
1242352.jpg
12 KB, 205x246
>mfw chad finally gets what's coming to him
>>
But can he stil jerk off?
>>
>>29004382
see
>>28995937
I hope he likes nursing homes!
Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.