[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get over past embarrassment? Or how do I get over the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1431553868334.jpg (150 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1431553868334.jpg
150 KB, 500x500
How do I get over past embarrassment? Or how do I get over the fact that im a fucking autistic piece of shit loser?
>>
If you are a loser, than no one will remember that embarrassing shit. if you aren't a loser, who cares if they remember you are still not a loser. win win bro
>>
>>28995792
Man I got the worst of both worlds. I'm a huge fucking loser AND people like to give me shit for it. I mean maybe I'm somewhat respectable/intimidating because they obviously care enough to go out of their way to fuck with me. I don't know dude, I think people just like to kick a guy when he's down. There's no other reason I can think of, I'm pretty much the biggest loser I know.
>>
>>28995831
So sorry to hear that man, some people are just shit. At least they don't fuck with you, which must mean they see some positives with you. Everyone is the biggest loser to themselves because they are the only ones who see every problem with them.
>>
>>28995878
>At least they don't fuck with you, which must mean they see some positives with you.

They do laugh at me and shit though. It seems like most people are shit like that, the worst of it is that they're right dude. I'm a fucking mess and everyone knows it. I gotta fucking kill myself at this point, ya know?
>>
>>28995750
>>28995831
wtf, are you still in high school or something
>>
>>28995995
No dude, I'm a 24 year old neet who can barely even talk to people anymore. Like for instance I went to this wedding the other weekend and it was awkward as shit. People laughed at me etc, fuck my life. There's countless other times shit like that has happened. I wouldn't be surprised if it happens everywhere I go behind my back
>>
>>28995990
I think about doing myself in sometimes too, but is it really worth it? like, it won't really make it better, just kinda have anything they ever say behind your back forever cause you can't really ever respond to them again. Even if some shits laugh just laugh back, find some shit wrong with them. you said yourself you are somewhat intimidating so they'll quickly learn to lighten up or they might think they'll have a problem. I think there is still something to life, whatever it is.
>>
>>28996056
>I think about doing myself in sometimes too, but is it really worth it?

Eh for me, yeah I think so. For you, I doubt it.

>like, it won't really make it better, just kinda have anything they ever say behind your back forever cause you can't really ever respond to them again

I don't even care about all that, a lot of the time I just wanna be gone.

>Even if some shits laugh just laugh back, find some shit wrong with them. you said yourself you are somewhat intimidating so they'll quickly learn to lighten up or they might think they'll have a problem.

I'm a pretty big dude and I used to be intimidating so maybe that's where its coming from, I used to be able to stand up for myself like that, but nowadays I have such low self esteem and am so insecure I just let whoever walk the fuck all over me. I'm just broken

>I think there is still something to life, whatever it is.

I don't know, whatever it is I hope I find it soon. I plan on killing myself in two months
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.