[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So the news is in outrage about a 13 year old banging his teacher.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 11
File: teacherperson.jpg (56 KB, 544x960) Image search: [Google]
teacherperson.jpg
56 KB, 544x960
So the news is in outrage about a 13 year old banging his teacher.

Who the fuck actually believes this kid was raped? I know when I was 13 I would have jumped at a chance like this.

I hate how society treats kids going through puberty like they're still five year olds. 12 year olds and above want sex, get over it, society.

Pic related.
>>
this kid is a legend
>>
That is rape. It's fucking wrong to fuck a 13 year old kid. What the hell? You're a grown woman. Fuck some guy your age. Do you think it is right for a teacher to start fucking her students?
>>
>>28995620
Is it wrong for 13 year old kids to fuck each other? What about another kid two years older? Where are you gonna draw the line?

You fall for society's brainwashing about sex you fucking normie.
>>
My teacher humped me at a similar age. It wasn't a bad experience for me but it's not like it should be allowed or be ok.
>>
>>28995632
>hey man it's hard to draw the line between a harmful and benign dosage of medicine lol fuck it with restrictions and guidelines just chug the whole bottle man hahaha
>>
>>28995632
13 year olds should not be having sex. You're the one who is a fucking normie. You're buying into this degenerate culture.
>>
>>28995632
Until they let male teachers do the same this bitch should also get equal punishment. She knew that fiddling kids is a big no-no
>>
File: pepefeelsangryman.jpg (78 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
pepefeelsangryman.jpg
78 KB, 900x900
>>28995647
pics or didn't happen m80
REEEEEEEEEEE
you got laid, normie get out
>>
>>28995696
To be fair, I bet he had a small cock.
Thirteen year olds are like the worst forms of teenagers, they're little ass kids but greasy and have a sex drive.
>>
>>28995713
I don't see how him having a little cock is relevant
>>
>>28995669
This; women didn't used to get married until like their early 20s and it was expected that they would still be virgins on their wedding night.

>modern society is restraining our natural urges when we hit puberty we're good to go

is a meme, and a shitty one.
>>
>>28995729
>teachers love little kiddie cock
>>
>>28995733
nice dubs
i know i've put my dick in lots of kids my age when i was 14 and i don't regret it at all lol
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (56 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg
56 KB, 720x720
>>28995760
YOU HAD SEX NORMIE GET OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28996011
nice dubs
i know, right? this kid seriously is smooth as fuck
i hope everyone treats him like he's a conqueror and not like he was a sexually abused loser and turn him into an autistic sperg
>>
Story I read mentioned that he was over 6' and played football

They had been fucking daily for a year, started when he was 12

She found out in January that she was pregnant, she is about 6 months along now

His family is OK with the "relationship

His cousins, as seen on TV, are black, so, he probably is too

She was giving him blowjobs at lunch in her classroom

I am 26 and have never even kissed a girl, he is fucking a teacher at 12

Fuck my life
>>
>>28996053
WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR POST
AND YOUR DUBS
refer to >>28996043
>>
HAVING SEX WITH A 13 YEAR OLD BOY ISN'T THE SAME AS HAVING SEX WITH A 13 YEAR OLD GIRL.
IF A GIRL HAS SEX WITH AN ADULT SHE CAN GET PREGNANT AND HER LIFE WILL BE RUINED AT LEAST A LITTLE BIT. SHE WILL ALSO PROBABLY RESIST BECAUSE OF THE FACT THAT SHE COULD GET PREGNANT, AND SHE WON'T LIKE THE ACT BECAUSE OF THE SAME REASON.
IF AN ADULT WOMAN GETS PREGNANT FROM A BOY IT'S HER FUCKING FAULT, SHE IS AN ADULT. IF SHE DOESN'T THE KID PROBABLY LIKED IT AND WILL NEVER TEGRET HIS DECISION.
The only way for a boy to not enjoy an attractive woman fiddling with him in sexual manners is if she makes him cum 83 times and bites his dick off.
>>
>>28995540
Sex isn't just an act of pleasure, it's a big risk for spreading disease and in the case of heterosexual relations, pregnancy.
>>
>>28996101
The teacher bitch did get pregnant, lmao. Her life is ruined from the media exposure and she got an abortion.

Simple solution to the disease part? Don't fuck cumdumpster stacy sluts.
>>
>>28996120
>Simple solution to the disease part? Don't fuck cumdumpster stacy sluts
Diseases don't take the form of slutty makeup, can't look at someone's face and instantly know if they've got the clap (or more importantly that they DON'T have the clap).
>>
kek, she got knocked up by the kid she raped.
>>
>>28995540
>I know when I was 13 I would have jumped at a chance like this.
and this is why we will never get rid of the double standard.
>>
>>28996165
double standards shouldn't be gotten rid of, they'll always exist and equality is overrated

imagine if you had to wear heavy shit all the time and given no education so you're retarded just like the drooling bumbling actual retards in their wheelchairs
>>
>>28996087
I'm a single dad and had a kid with an older woman who took advantage of me when I was severely underage. Just because I wasn't the one that got pregnant, doesn't mean my life didn't drastically change for the worse.
>>
>>28996144
Fun fact: if she had the child, he would have been liable for child support.
>>
>>28995620
>muh arbitrary age of consent
I've been jerking off since I was 13. Having a hotass teacher try to fuck me would've been a godsend. I might have actually developed better womanizing skills in high school and not been such a betafaggot.
>>
>>28996211
I don't think you know what double standards mean
>>
>>28996477
the opposite of them means absolute equality in terms of standards, which blows total dick
>>
If you go back and read any stories about boys that age being seduced by their teachers/older women, you will find that they got pretty fucked up mentally and wish it had never happened.
>>
File: youropinionman.jpg (30 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
youropinionman.jpg
30 KB, 300x300
>>28996524
Only if they let that shit happen to them lmao.
I got blown by a 19 year old at the age 12 and I'm doing gr8 m8 :^)
>>
>>28996555
the trips do not lie
>>
>>28996524
That's just because society's pressure fucks up in the head. If they thought nothing of it and society thought nothing of it, they would have been fine.
>>
>>28995540
they were having regular sex. he grabbed her butt in public. of course he enjoyed it, because he's a horny teenager, but she was still taking advantage
>>
>>28995632

>Is it wrong for 13 year old kids to fuck each other?

YES! Sex makes babies. And 13 year olds certain have those.

Now she's pregnant. Do you think 13 year old chad can take care of that kid? Nope. Now we created another single mother and a fucking cuck who's going to take care of the kid.

>>28996450

Yeah but you're just injecting your own desperate horniness into the situation and not thinking about it objectively.

I would of love to fuck a hot teacher at 13 too, but life isn't hentai fantasy land. You have pregnancy, diseases and the possibility that she might be into some weird sexual kinks and you end up in the some dudes basement getting raped in the ass.

>>28996524

Yeah I have an /ss/ fetish and I fantasize about it but I know it wouldn't work in real life.
>>
>>28996053
I get the feeling the entire world is a conspiracy to make us kill ourselves
>>
>>28996664
>i'm objectively correct, stop being horny
lmao everyone bask in your superior intelligence
>>
Let's be honest anons, if the roles were reveresed there would be universal outrage. Can we at least attempt to hold women to the same standard? Regardless of your stance on underage sex, she should get the same prison time was a man.
>>
I think it's fucked up no matter how you slice, I think Romeo and Juliet laws are great. But you guys just keep trying to keep going lower and lower. If a girl your age won't fuck you, what makes you think any girl under the age of 18 will. You stupid fucking robots.
>>
>>28996688
Yeah.

I think the opposite, nobody should care. Teenagers get horny and will fuck anything in their path. Teaching them abstinence does nothing, and we should just teach them how to have sex safely.
>>
>>28996708
Either you are advocating that 13 year olds want to get fucked and have sex or you are arguing that its just guys, there both wrong and the later is very sexist.

Sorry when I was 13 I didn't want some ugly whore on me, especially one that looked like her. When I was 13 I wasn't even thinking about sex, I hit puberty at late 17.
>>
>>28996664
That last part about getting raped in a basement might have been a bit of a stretch.
In today's hedonistic society anyone can get an abortion anyway. Orgasms are now worth more than human lives.
But damn how I wanted to fuck my 40 year old science teacher back in the 7th grade. She was a short and cute asian lady with dry feet that made my dick diamonds for some fucking reason. I just wanted her to rub them on my face so bad. At the time she was almost 3 times my age but I didn't give one single fuck desu
>>
File: 1446311628434.jpg (92 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1446311628434.jpg
92 KB, 720x960
>>28996804

Some kids are just sluts. I agree with that anon that kids should be taught safe sex rather than abstinence. However, when it comes to statutory rape equal treatment of the sexes should be the standard.
>>
>>28996804
No, your reading comprehension is just terrible.
"Teenagers get horny and will fuck anything in their path." means all teenagers, not just boys
And just because your body is retarded and hit puberty when you should've already been a man doesn't mean it's the same for everyone else. Most people start puberty at 12-13, especially boys, and start getting a sex drive.
>>
>>28995540
>Who the fuck actually believes this kid was raped?

I certainly believe it's possible.
>>
>>28996450
ha
hahaha
HAHAHAHAHAHAH

no you wouldnt of you fucking faggot
>>
>>28996832
I don't think kids should be taught sex in school.. I say they find enough of it in books and the media, we don't need the government involved.

I do believe in the equal treatment though. I heard about a dude passed out and a girl raped him but people didn't take it seriously.. Thats bullshit.
>>
>>28996862
>"Teenagers get horny and will fuck anything in their path."

That itself is just completely wrong. I don't know where the fuck you live, maybe in like some sort of a rabbit town but not anywhere I have been except for the slums where all you see are ghetto minorities breeding like rabbits because of all the junk food with the hormones.

Sure teens are horny but untill there about 16+ they don't "fuck anything in their path"

Just look at some 20th century classic films.
>>
>>28996881
You're the epitome of an uninformed conservative that doesn't understand that abstinence, or a lack of sex education leads to higher teen pregnancy and STD rates.

That's an objective fact. Go look it up.

https://www.plannedparenthood.org/files/6813/9611/7632/Reducing_Teen_Pregnancy.pdf
>>
>>28995669
>>28996664
>t. 20yo normies

Teens have been popping out kids for thousands of years, just because society shackles you to work and give birth to a single autistic child at 35 and feminists got buttflustered over 15yo prostitutes stealing business from used up toasties doesn't mean what the kid did was wrong.

Its pathetic Americans are this bad.
>>
>>28996919
As someone who's from r9k, I'm going to guess that you suck at having friends and knowing what they're up to. So I'll tell you myself. When I was in 8th grade, meaning 13 and 14, my friends were having sex. I was having sex. Many people I knew were having sex.

It was a middle-class public school by the way. Both poor and rich people went to it. Not like I have to defend myself though. I just know I'm right.
>>
>>28996930
>plannedparenthood

no thanks.

I have been in alternative highschools filled with 17-21 year olds and they all knew about it all infact the lesson was itself extremely awkward and it even seemed that it was being pushed

>>28996951
>public school
>rich people

Public school has scum no wonder you start breeding at 13. Go to a catholic private school and its a lot less. Way less
>>
>>28996966
nice dubs
>go to a school that teaches you that a fairy tale is real
>go to a school where more kids are probably getting raped
nice bait bro
>>
>>28996966
You think catholics don't have a teen pregnancy problem? My 90% Hispanic town would beg to differ.
>>
>>28997015
that's just cause they're spics and need to fulfill the black/hispanic agenda to breed endlessly so that they outnumber the whites and lead an uprising, riot, and destroy entire towns in its wake
>>
ITT: american millennials that can't into responsibility. "dude career lmao"

There was a thread few weeks ago a 28yo dad raising his 14yo daughter and they're completely regular.

Get fucked.
>>
>>28996881

Ignoring sex is a terrible idea. Sex in the media (teenagers are reading less these days) is portrayed as fun, exciting, and consequence free.

>>28996966

Catholic schools tend to utilize abstinence-only methods, which at best have no effect on teen pregnancy rates.

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/jomf.12279/abstract
>>
>>28997051
Thanks for proving my point senpai.
>>
>>28996947

No I'm a 28 year old adult who knows you have to FUCKING FEED AND CLOTHES AND TAKE CARE OF A FUCKING CHILD and 13 year old in the modern day and age can't do that. It's about RESPONSIBILITY, but I know that's something lost on /r9k/.

Also, longer maturity periods leads to smarter people, dumb ass. Sure monkey-men were spiting out kids at 13 but they were also fucking retarded.

Life doesn't work like in your chinese cartoons anon.

>>28996807

>That last part about getting raped in a basement might have been a bit of a stretch.

Yeah, but not really. You never know what kind of fucked up sexual shit someone might try to roll you into.
>>
>>28996995
Well it wasn't until these recent times that people stopped being religious. The majority of the country use to be christian/catholic just look at all the veterans that died for this country the majority believed in what you call "fairy tales".

Watch a classic film on rebelion "rebel without a cause" you will see how it use to be

>>28997015
>>28997051
I don't think lack of education is the only thing that causing the teen pregnancy problem. Most of it is caused by the media and the hormones in the food
>>
File: lizard.jpg (56 KB, 250x358) Image search: [Google]
lizard.jpg
56 KB, 250x358
you're all missing the bigger picture

if people have sex in their teens, they'll be conditioned to react sexually to people, instead of japanese cartoons, grey people with colorful horns, or anthropomorphic animals

as barbaric and biologically retarded as it is, we need to continue forbidding this in order to keep internet culture alive
>>
>>28997048
I'm a 21 year old dad with an 8 year old daughter and we get by just fine. It's not a normal situation though, and being a parent/raising a child that young isn't good. I had help from my parents but I wouldn't have been able to do it on my own, just as I think most teens especially younger ones wouldn't be able to.
>>
>>28997028
If that's the case it's race, not religion, that matters. If catholics are only able to avoid pregnancy when they happen to be white the real problem is clear
>>28997048
fuck of eurocuck pedo. This is the type of shit that leads to 28 yr old grandmas
>>
>>28997058
>veterans
>fairy tales
What the fuck does this have to do with anything? I'm glad you could create a cohesive argument by throwing in people who flung bullets at children with bombs on their chest just because they wanted a free education, and that they happened to believe in one god out of thousands.

Teen pregnancy is a problem because teens have been fucking since the dawn of time, and only now we're being told for them to pinch their cock and nuts instead of teaching them to use a damn condom.

You have to be 18 to buy condoms. That's ridiculous and counter-intuitive. No one's gonna ask their parents for condoms.
>>
>>28997056
again, you're boxed on the wall of society making raising a kid hard. The idea of kids having sex is normal.

Is your child healthy? are they happy?
>>
>>28995540
I just don't like women getting away with stuff men can't.
If she can fuck a 13 year old, I can too.
>>
>>28997094
>fuck of
why are you so retarded
why do you get retarded like this whenever this topic comes up
>>
>>28997094
I'd rather have 40yo grandmas than 45yo first time mothers you dolt.
>>
>>28997096
I'm saying this country (USA) was built on men and women who believed in these fairy tales and that was what the majority of the country was.

Teen pregnancy is a problem because you have hollywood pushing bella and the bulldogs on people with their subliminals and people like Miley Cyrus twerking.
>>
>>28997090
>having a kid at 13
The degenerate normie shit on this Malaysian Wood Carving imageboard is amazing. You're literally nigger tier
>>
>>28997130
Not much my choice, I was taken advantage of by an older woman. I wasn't even properly aware of what sex was at the time.
>>
>>28997122
>Teen pregnancy is a problem because you have hollywood pushing bella and the bulldogs

If you remove anchor babies and niggers from the statistics whites and asians are having less and less kids and the average age of reproduction is up 8 years since 1995.
>>
>>28997119
see, again, you're not playing the long game

yes, pregnancies over 35 are 'geriatric pregnancies', and yes, the kid will end up with a bunch of low-intensity mental illnesses

BUT

those same low-intensity mental illnesses will be what drives them to post on Future /r9k/. in other words, you're sabotaging our demographics and producing normies instead of future eggmen or fridgebros.
>>
>>28997119
I'm guessing you're a slav as you can't understand how fucked up 28 year olds with grandchildren are. 13 yr old body is not prepared for childbirth. Part of what makes humans special is that we have a LOOOONNNGGG developmental process which allows for higher intelligence and material culture. Even if a 13 yr old was "ready" for kids he/she would likely be a dud
>>
>>28997122
Nice dubs, you're on a roll.

Are you listening to me at all? Sure, kids are exposed to sex in the media and in art. I agree with you there.

But you still can't deny young teenagers have been fucking since the dawn of time. It's only since age of consent has been a recent thing that it created it's own non-issue, teen pregnancy.

Arranged marriages since the dawn of time, it was always an older dude marrying a 13 year old.

In Ancient Greece, older dudes would always fuck 13 year olds or 13 year old dudes would fuck each other.

Sex is natural, an experiment of youth, and again, it should be taught how to do it safely because the teens are going to do it anyways. The classes will say no, the parents will say no, and the teen kid will just sneak out and fuck girls anyways.
>>
>>28997090
you did good senpai.

I knocked up my gf at 15 but her parents forced her to abort. It crushed me for weeks.
>>
>>28997169
Are you happy? Do you think you'd feel better if you got to meet your child and raise him? Also, do you feel you should have had a say in the abortion?
>>
>>28997145
I'm not so much worried about the asians but the whites could definitely go extinct

>>28997167
I know that its a natural thing but people were a lot more mature back then. Now with the family being broken down, people are not staying married. I do think that they need to be taught how to have sex safely but at the home level. When you have governments or wierd privately funded organizations they go overboard.

First they wanted abortion then they started pushing partial birth abortion. Then they wanted sex ed, then they started teaching 5 year olds how to masturbate. We don't need people like that we need the family again
>>
>>28997165
>28 year olds with grandchildren

I'm not saying teens should be forced to reproduce like cattle but the constant shaming of it is retarded.
>>
>>28997220
What about the child without a close relationship with their parents? What about broken homes, or parents who simply suck at parenting? Should those children be subject to a lack of sex education because they had shit parents, and drive up the teen pregnancy and STD rates?

Nobody's teaching five year olds how to masturbate. That's just a straight up lie and overdramatic.

People aren't staying married because marriage before wasn't about love, it was an alliance between families. It was arranged. Since humans are socially monogamous and not biologically monogamous, the moment one partner hears about their partner screwing another they get pissed and divorce. Divorce is easy to access and an agreement. It doesn't require proof of abuse or wrong doing like it used to. Or could only be approved by the highest heads of churches even earlier.
>>
>>28997185
I would've kept him, my gf att was scared but her parents were assholes. Her mother threatened me with rape.. if allie decided to abort by her own decision I would've been less angry.
>>
>>28997301
Aww, that's a shame. I don't know how angry I would get if other people decided whether or not to kill my child.
>>
>>28997266
I say try to deal with broken homes itself and not the symptoms of broken homes.

>Nobody's teaching five year olds how to masturbate. That's just a straight up lie and overdramatic.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/obama-sex-ed-kindergartners-right-thing-do
http://www.pbs.org/newshour/updates/spring-fever/

>People aren't staying married because marriage before wasn't about love

Wrong. There was a strong familial duty because that was needed. Are you going to argue that any sort of love can come out of sexual liberation and the breakdown of the family?
>>
If it were to be a 13 year old girl with a 25 year old male the outrage would be so big. Quit being hypocrites
>>
>>28997342
The latter link talked about teaching kindergarten kids that gays exist, not how to masturbate. In fact, neither of those links talked about that. So try again.

I'm not trying to argue that love comes from the breakdown of the family. What I'm saying is, marriages were arranged a while back and there often wasn't love. The mother would have loved her children as did the father, but the relationship between the mother and father could have been dry as fuck.

Now love is in the equation. When that love dies, people feel entitled to find other lovers. They tear apart their children and families. I would know, I was a child in a broken home with an alcoholic father and a mother who desperately wanted to leave and did, for my own safety.
>>
>>28995540
They did it for 9 months. How can someone call it rape honestly?
>>
>>28997406
http://www.foxnews.com/story/2009/08/26/un-report-advocates-teaching-masturbation-to-5-year-olds.html?test=latestnews

So you're okay with the state giving your 5 year old a book called my 2 dads?

Marrages were arranged but I think there was more love back then then there would be under the new sexual liberation movement.. I come from a broken family too, but my cousins are the perfect nuclear family and I do believe that the husband and wife love each other and he is the typical provider and her stay and home
>>
>>28997438
Nobody can. It was consensual and that makes all of society shake their heads. They actually think young teens are asexual.
>>
>>28997448
heres more

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1212274/Children-young-learn-masturbation-abortion-new-UN-guidelines.html
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/09/03/world/03unesco.html?_r=0

Whatever. I am a /r9k/ neato beta scared of women so whatever let the world burn lets see how this turns out
>>
>>28997448
Yes, because gay people exist. I'd be totally okay with that. What do you find wrong with it? Save the unnatural, homosexuality is observed in hundreds of mammal species. And save the "it doesn't result in kids" argument. Most things humans do doesn't make logical sense or always end in practicality. Some straight couples opt not to have kids.

I was masturbating since before 5. And just because UN guidelines call for it doesn't mean it's happening. It's certainly not happening right now.
>>
>>28997492
I say the government should be have a limited role in our lives. I am not against gays I am against the government being overly involved in social issues. I am not against gays and masterbation but why does the government have to teach it to us why cant it be taught at home? And if it cant be taught at home, have we really fallen that low where the parents cant even guide their children on their sexuality?

Its going to happen. People said gay marriage would never be legal and look what happened. (not saying it shouldnt be but it should be up to the states, not the federal government giving an edict)
>>
>>28996664
>YES! Sex makes babies. And 13 year olds certain have those
This isnt reddit faggot
>>
>>28995540
Woman should ramind virgins tll they are ~16 when they get married with a man who is at least 20, said man must be able to provide for both, of corse, or they would be getting married
like it used to be before comsumism captalism/jews

Theres a even better one, but its harderto implement
having a 30y old training wife marry a lad(20), when the man becomes 30 y old, he will marry a younger woman(20)
when he is 40 the younger wife, now 30, will marry some lad, and the cicle repeats
this is for them to teach the other generations or something don't remember

pic unrelated, just so you can tell shitposters from mad roasties
You know woman want to shame man for picking younger girls, who are superior in everyway
>m-muh child bribe!
lel
>>
>>28997670
>ramind
what country are you from
that's a phoneticism I've never seen
>>
>>28997818
what are you, reddit? i mispelled remind
>>
>>28996087
>HAVING SEX WITH A 13 YEAR OLD BOY ISN'T THE SAME AS HAVING SEX WITH A 13 YEAR OLD GIRL.
>IF A GIRL HAS SEX WITH AN ADULT SHE CAN GET PREGNANT AND HER LIFE WILL BE RUINED AT LEAST A LITTLE BIT. SHE WILL ALSO PROBABLY RESIST BECAUSE OF THE FACT THAT SHE COULD GET PREGNANT, AND SHE WON'T LIKE THE ACT BECAUSE OF THE SAME REASON.
>IF AN ADULT WOMAN GETS PREGNANT FROM A BOY IT'S HER FUCKING FAULT, SHE IS AN ADULT. IF SHE DOESN'T THE KID PROBABLY LIKED IT AND WILL NEVER TEGRET HIS DECISION.

If I pull out, she wont get prego
>>
>>28995540
What does the 13 year old like ?
>>
File: 1464823359168.png (58 KB, 166x346) Image search: [Google]
1464823359168.png
58 KB, 166x346
>>28995540
what a fucking legend
here, some OC in his honor
>>
>>28996555
>nd I'm doing gr8 m8 :^)
you are here, so no
>>
>>28996087
>IF A GIRL HAS SEX WITH AN ADULT SHE CAN GET PREGNANT AND HER LIFE WILL BE RUINED AT LEAST A LITTLE BIT. SHE WILL ALSO PROBABLY RESIST BECAUSE OF THE FACT THAT SHE COULD GET PREGNANT, AND SHE WON'T LIKE THE ACT BECAUSE OF THE SAME REASON.
So, I guess it's OK to get oral from a 13 year old? None of those consequences apply to oral sex.
>>
>>28995647
Yeah but your mom was your teacher.
>>
>>28995647

I take it you were Home schooled.
>>
>13 year old Chad raw dogs his teacher
>you sit alone and watch new episode of Preacher
>>
File: index.jpg (11 KB, 404x539) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
11 KB, 404x539
I fucked my language teacher when i was in college.
>>
>>28996555
Doing so great you spend your time here?
>>
>>29001447
I'm still a virgin and I'm here. It doesn't mean anything.
>>
File: you-cant-rape-the-willing.png (378 KB, 500x491) Image search: [Google]
you-cant-rape-the-willing.png
378 KB, 500x491
>>28995540

Modern 'western' culture is so incredibly hung up on gender and sexuality it's retarded. If you look at it historically we're chasing our own tail.

There was a time when they would have just gotten married, and no one would have been traumatized.

Today when this happens we must make sure EVERYONE is hurt here. The boy, who'll be told he has been traumatized until eventually he may even come to believe it himself, the female, who's ruined professionally and socially, and their child, who will face very rough prospects as a result of how 'we' just fucked both their lives up.

But of course we have to have this law, because if we didn't then every creepy malebot would just get a teaching certificate, pick out a 12 year old, and take her legally, right? And we cant have a double standard so we have to treat this woman just like some imaginary creepy rapist that doesn't exist as well!

Collectivist logic can suck my dick.
>>
Her facebook: /alexandria.vera.1?

Her daddy's facebook:
/jaime.vera.773

This is not /b/ but meh, what the heck, they might be of use to some of you. Student's page won't be hard to find.
>>
>>29002300
You want me to congratulate her?
>>
>>29002300
just found the kiddo too
>>
>>29002333
Post his picture then.
>>
>>29001487
the American justice system is the same thing is Aldrich, the Devourer of Gods.
Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.