[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to be successful like you normies. Can you please help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: 99.png (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
99.png
4 KB, 225x225
I want to be successful like you normies. Can you please help me? I've allowed robots to taint my heart and think all women are dumb sluts looking for the guy with the biggest cock in the room.

I'm an uneducated 21 KHV 5'9 NEET with zero friends and acquaintances. If anyone could hand me a blue pill, I'd appreciate it. I need help and I can't afford a psychiatrist
>>
>>28995478
So let's start with the basics: what are your interests?
>>
File: 1464804823612s.jpg (6 KB, 245x249) Image search: [Google]
1464804823612s.jpg
6 KB, 245x249
>>28995478
just bee yourself, anonemouse
>>
>>28995517
I like fighting and I like making money. I also like shitposting. I like throwing punches during the day so I can perfect my speed and power to knock out niggers
>>
>>28995478
Dude get an industrial job. It's hard work but the money is good. Especially if you travel. You would be amazed how much it can change your life if you can hack it.
>>
>>28995556
That's actually promising. Have you considered joining the army?
>>
>>28995478
its too late, actions have consequences. you will be miserable, and i will laugh
>>
File: wojak.jpg (102 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
102 KB, 633x758
>>28995608
I will laught louder when I stab you in the neck with my katana you fucking normie trash. I"VE DONE NOTHING TO YOU PEOPLE I"VE BEEN KIND, I"VE BEEN PATIENT, I DID GOOD IN SCHOOL, I WAS RESPECTFUL, I WAS RESERVED AND GAVE YOU YOUR RESPECTABLE SPACE AND YOU TREAT ME LIKE SOME PIECE OF SHIT I DO NOT DESERVE THIS I WAS A GOOD PERSON I HAVE DONE NOTHING TO WRONG OTHERS I'M NOT A SPITEFUL PERSON YET YOU LAUGH AT ME YOU ALL LAUGH AT ME FOR MY SHORT COMING I AM A BETTER PERSON YOU WILL EVER BE I WILL BEST YOU ALL I WILL RULE YOU PATHETIC LOT OF SHEEP YOU'RE NOTHING NOTHING IN COMPARISON. YOU"RE LIKE AN INSECT TO A GOD FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING PARASITE
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.