[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dads
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 7
File: dad.png (925 KB, 1434x810) Image search: [Google]
dad.png
925 KB, 1434x810
What's your relationship with your father like, r9k?
>>
His last message to me was that he is taking all steps possible to remove me from him legally and he no longer acknowledges me as his son or from his blood line.

This was because I arrived to a Christmas lunch at 12pm but apparently Christmas lunch is 7am.

Haven't spoke or seen him for 2 years now since then.

Fun note
>We were the only ones going to be there for that lunch
>>
>>28994983
There has to be more to that story than that.

You don't cut someone out of your life for being late to lunch.
>>
>Literally who?

He left when I was one senpai
>>
He used to steal money from me everyday. At 17 when I start making big money the made me pay rent and help the family with money( it didn't bother me that much). One day when I went at the driving school to take my license I found out that he didn't pay the school. Ff a few weeks to found out that he did't pay the bills nor the rent. And used my money to but expensive stuff for the house or whatever.

He works abroad now at keep sending me stuff that I can find my poor and underdeveloped country.
>>
>>28994983
hahaha he was alone on Christmas. He'll probably shoot himself this year
>>
>>28995134
How black are you, anon?
>>
>>28995138
He made me pay rent*..
He works abroad now and* keeps sending stuff. .

Damn autocorrect
>>
He was an asshole. I often told him to go die after he called me names, yelled at me and insulted me for petty shit like forgetting to flush the toilet or leaving hairs on the floor after shaving.

He has been dead for 3 years, and currently the bathroom he used has piss, shit, trash and dirty clothes everywhere.
>>
>>28994919
I want to believe I'm mad at him for sexually abusing me from ages 5 to 12, but deep down I think it's because he stopped suddenly with no explanation.
okay its also for telling me I dressed like a faggot after he made me wear my sisters dresses so many times.
>>
>>28995058
Well yeah.
He has diagnosed ass burgers.

Divorced when 12.
Moved to new country when 12
I come back to live with him when 18
He was just as fucked up as when I were young
Autistic shit happens so i move out
I put up with all of it till that meltdown
Now I no longer have to put up with his autism

>>28995154
Hes alone every christmas and I recentl found out hes selling his home

Feels good man to see getting closer to blasting his brains out
>>
really good,

we go camping and fishing often, the only problem is that when we go to the camping place we like we have to drive past his fathers house and he doesnt have a very good relationship with his father so its really awkward when we drive down that country road and have to pass the house
>>
>>28994983
You deserved it, imagine if you were a sad lonely person :^) and was waiting for someone who promised to have lunch with you for 5 hours. I would cut ties with that person unless there was an emergency.
>>
File: revolutionfeel.png (33 KB, 976x598) Image search: [Google]
revolutionfeel.png
33 KB, 976x598
>>28994919

Unfortunately he's a little bit too dead to have a good relationship with, but he was a good man.

I miss him. Although I don't feel like I missed out on infinite fatherly advice, there are some situations I encounter where I'd still like his advice. Oh well.
>>
Him and my mom are divorcing, which is funny considering they where in an "open relationship" to begin with. The mom is jealous because my father is a Chad and mom is oldfembot. Because of this, the whole open relationship thing doesn't work because only one person benefits.
>>
>>28995157
I'm anglo/scottish
>>
>>28994983

it was an excuse bro
>>
>>28995220
Think that's the first time I've heard of a woman getting cucked.
>>
>>28994919
bad. never really developed any close and intimate father-son connection with him. i grew up being scared of him, i grew up being scared of making him mad, i still am. i'm kind of jealous of people that are so close and friendly with their dads. i'm so awkward to my dad, all the time, feels like he's not my dad, like he's someone else from outside of the house that is short tempered
>>
>>28995210
Tells me lunch time.
So I arrive at lunch time.
I even had to travel 3 hours to get there anon
not my fault desu
>>
>>28995220
Also forgot to say, but I love both my parents.
>>
>>28995238
She also tried to have a separate relationship with another person during the open relationship but the guy cheated on her for a 3/10 whale.
>>
>>28995243
Well when you say that it really isn't your fault but you should have sucked his dick to calm him down.
>>
>>28995294
I'd be afraid of her putting her head in the oven.
>>
>>28994919
Very distant, and becoming more so each day.
I live on the other side of the country for a job that would train me that i couldn't get anywhere else and dad kinda hates me for leaving town and only visiting once a year for a few days.
>>
>>28994919
Good, but he's given me so much and done so well that it's daunting to try to return the kindness or live up to his example. I'm not sure if I'm a disappointment
>>
>>28995364
You're posting on r9k, so I'm guessing you're a disappointment.
>>
The kid and dad from Arrested Development, you know them. Bretty much me desu

And its funny because everyone in my family is rich as fuck except my dad and me, and my grandparents help us out so it feels like in the show
>>
>>28994919
I chose to come with my mom when my parents fought, we remained mostly separated and I seldom saw him because he was too busy getting shacked up with who is now my stepmom and having another child. Incidentally, despite being separated for years I'm still the only one patient enough to listen to him. He still gripes on about my loser qualities, "life is beyond these four walls", "if you ever get a girlfriend you don't have to worry about bringing her here", "have you made any friends at college yet?"

He's stopped with those questions in the more recent years I've lived under his roof. I'm guessing he thinks and maybe accepts I got something wrong with me like a lot of the other whackjobs in his family. Wouldn't be far from the truth.

We go out shooting once in a blue moon, I try to go to family outings when I can since he was willing to take me under his roof. It's the least I can do, and it probably helps me retain my social sanity.

He still keeps pushing me to get a high ranking job so I can be my own boss, even though that involves talking to people. I'm rather up-front with him on that I don't really care about being the boss but he doesn't like to drop it. I get that he wants me to have a future but it gets irritating when I tell him the same thing over and over. But I guess it's better than him asking if I'm gay, he's more on the "redpilled" opinion of women after these two marriages. I've actually been able to be more honest about my lack of caring about women for similar reasons.

He irritates me but he irritates me for understandable reasons, so I can't be mad at him for that. Stepmom can fuck off any day though, since she causes most of the petty bullshit in the family. Me, dad and even her own son agree on that.
>>
How do I seduce my dad?
>>
>>28995564
Watch hentai, it'll tell you how.
>>
Complicated because of a weird past intimacy.
>>
>>28995660
Who molested who?
>>
my father want to control me through his outbursts and emotions, he wants me to belive everything bad that is happening around the house is my fault.
everytime he falls, or coughs he is looking someone to blame for not helping him and the first person he looks for is me.
even when something in the fridge is running out he suspicious only towards me and honestly im thinking about killing him or damage him so bad he would have to be on life support for the rest of his life but he is the main provider of this house so i have to put up with him
>>
"We don't talk much" sums it up pretty well. I feel like he loves my sister and I'm just "the other kid he had."
>>
>>28995710
Neither, it was consensual. Or at least I felt tricked into it after.
>>
>>28995771
How old were you at the time?

I doubt it happened when you were 18+, so it couldn't have been consensual.
>>
>>28994919
Annoyed by his voice ever since I was a kid, and to this day, still dislike talking to him for the most part. He was also an alcoholic for a good portion of my life and that really fucked things up between us and now he's unemployed.
>>
>>28994919
He left a year ago, been man of the house since.
>>
>>28995786
I was 21, he was 42.
>>
Strange

He is a great guy, pretty much ran my local soccer club, would always drive me to and from work. Would come to every sports event I did ever. But I honestly just don't talk to him
>>
>>28995826
That's strange.

How did it even come up in the first place?
>>
>>28995858
I became really close with my step-mom, like intimately close. She started to get into the idea of bringing dad into the situation and really pushed for it. I was confused by my feelings for her to end up going through with it. Looking back I feel I was exploited by her for her own gains.
>>
>>28995899
How much did you do with your dad?
>>
Nothing short of lewd. I hope I get pregnant with his child.
>>
>>28996031
Threesomes with him and step-mom. He went all the way with me. I was stupid and got knocked up.
>>
>>28994919
I don't respect him but I still love him and care about him
he has a really bad anger problem and acts like a friggen child in the emotional department and he's such a control freak it's digusting. my mom only had kids with him cause she thought he had a good job working as a mailman but he got fired from that job for getting in an argument with his manager or something.
for 3 years me and my 2 brothers moved back in with him because he had gotten another job working TSA at airports and would go around the country working security at different airports.
We probably fought at least once every 2 weeks. My brothers moved out and I moved out a few months later.
A year later I moved back in cause I missed my dog he was the only thing I really felt made me whole and when I wasn't with him I just don't feel anything. Me and my dad got another dog a year after that so now we had 2 dogs that I loved. Sure I'm a dog guy but raising your own dogs from puppies just makes them so much better.
I think we lived together for 3 years and then after fighting enough our last fight he actually tried to push me but he's 2 inches shorter than me and is weak as hell I grabbed him and put him in a chokehold until he calmed down. Then he called the cops on me and the cop drove me to my mom's. I've been living here for 2 years now.
I try to see my dogs every week but I can't talk to my dad for more than 10 minutes without it devolving into an argument.
Left is Tank our first dog and Jet is younger.
>>
>>28996089
I'm a dog daddy too, so I understand your feels.
>>
>>28996126
If I were rich I'd buy 2 houses next to each other so I could live next door to my dogs but not have to live with my dad
>>
>>28996173
If you were rich, couldn't you just buy the dogs?
>>
File: mtylindo.jpg (31 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
mtylindo.jpg
31 KB, 640x640
Awkward.
He doesn't know anything about me since jr. high so now I have daddy issues.
When we happen to be alone, we don't talk at all except for stuff like the fucking weather ffs.
It's even worse now since I'm a neet so I try to avoid him or pretend I'm busy doing something whenever I encounter him.

I really don't care if this comes off as a blog, this thread is a great opportunity to vent this out.

I (and the rest of the family) had a great relationship with him until he started to struggle with diabetes and bipolarity which led to him being angry, bitter and agressive over simple things.
And when problems started to get worse (no money, no job because of his illness, etc), he hit rock bottom when he got into fistfights with my mother in front of us.
He had a tough childhood too so I can understand why is like that but I don't think I will ever forgive him for hitting her.
But I do forgive him the times he hit me and yelled horrible shit at me.

Really sad considering that, for what I can tell from photos, he used to love us and pamper us so much.
I know he doesn't love my mom anymore, but idk if he still loves the rest of us or if he only carries this family because it's his obligation.

I'm now trying to recover and get a job.
Be succesful at something, idk I will have to it figure it out.
My goal is to make him proud of me before he kills himself with alcohol so he knows not everything in his life was in vane.
>>
Absentee. He's a bitter cunt now and wishes he was dead.
>>
>>28996269
im not gonna ruin our relationship by trying to buy the dogs he loves too off of him
>>
>>28994919

Distant. He didn't start giving me hugs until I moved out.

He loves me though. It took him years, but in his own way he shows it.
>>
File: 1463516745454.gif (45 KB, 165x180) Image search: [Google]
1463516745454.gif
45 KB, 165x180
>>28996309
>tfw can't think of a time dad has ever hugged you because he doesn't like gay people or feeling gay
>>
>>28996349
sounds like one of those guys whose only ever worried about what everyone's thinking about him
>>
>>28996349

It's okay anon. Being gay has its burdens.
>>
He killed himself over serious money issues in 2010 and I'm not sure if he ever said goodbye to me because I was asleep when he left the house to do it

I'm unsure how to feel about it
>>
>>28996387
>had to reread what I said several times before I realized I implied I was gay

goddamn it

no i'm not gay
>>
>>28996072
pretty fucked up. did you have the kid?
>>
>>28996387
yeah you can't bend over without getting a dick in your ass
>>
>>28996416
Yes, step-mom convinced me to. They take care of her now.
>>
>>28996414

lol

At least it was hilarious.
>>
File: 1464503741959.jpg (109 KB, 770x578) Image search: [Google]
1464503741959.jpg
109 KB, 770x578
>>28994919
Pretty good, we hang out and have beers and ski together. Went on an overseas trip with him a couple years back, that was fun. He's retired and living with mum and they are really happy together.

I'm still afraid that even if we have that kind of awkward father son friend relationship he's not proud of me though, my sister is way more successful then me. At least he knows I'm not gay since he caught me jerking off as a kid.
>>
>>28995214
Iktf
Even the most basic shit like putting up a shelf I wish I had his advice
>>
>>28996441
jesus christ

i hope they don't fuck your daughter up. are you still in touch with your dad and stepmom? how did you end up fucking your her? what will you tell your daughter when she's older?
>>
>>28994919
I was raised by a single mum, so I don't know him much.

But, I can't really blame him for leaving since it was my feminazi mother who forced him away, got restraining orders on him, moved halfway across the country, etc.

I'm pretty sure most single mothers chose to be single mothers. The media likes to shill the deadbeat father meme, but it's bullshit.
>>
>>28996478
They are raising her as their own child which is what I think my step-mom wanted. I'm still in touch with them and occasionally spend time with them like during holidays. I don't think we'll ever tell her the truth, just that her step-mom is her real mom.
>>
>>28994919
>not posting PoRO's vanilla father-daughter incest hentai
Baka desu.
>>
Broke up with my mother when I was 5 and left to go live in Australia. I would fly over there every Christmas too see him. My mother soon moved over there with our new family with a step father I much preferred. Eventually he got evicted from his home and had to flat mate with us. He was constantly dabbling in drugs and crime, selling all his shit for money to support his drug habit and psycho girlfriend he became stuck with due to them having a kid. During my teenage years he was completely useless and was constantly gone only to come back for a little before leaving again.
>>
It's alright
He's across the house sleeping
He's going through a midlife crisis or someshit right now, it's pretty annoying.
>>
>>28996534
i can see how your stepmom could escalate things and push you into sexual stuff with your dad if you're already involved with her but how do you even end up in a relationship with your stepmom?
>>
>>28997016
She's a good bit younger than my dad so we get along by interests and used to spend a lot of time together. I'm not very sociable or outgoing so she was often being nice to me and doing things like buying me clothes and making me look pretty to go out together. I started having feelings for her and told her how it was making me uncomfortable but instead of putting an end to it she encouraged it and reciprocated those feelings.
>>
>>28997074
fucking roasties i swear to god
>>
>>28994919
I'm not in the mood to discuss this... but let's just say that it is strained and leave it at that.
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.