[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone tried to get a mail order bride from russia? How'd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: russianqt.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
russianqt.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
Has anyone tried to get a mail order bride from russia?

How'd it go?
>>
>>28994743
That webm is the fucking gold medal of wannabe special snowflakes...
>>
>>28994743

look at all those Boris's and that one Svetlana... if you took her away from Russia that would be many a sad Boris.
>>
>>28994743
died in her crate :(
>>
i have a russian gf
>>
>>28994852

How? pls explain
>>
>>28994880
found a chubby russian girl who grew up mostly in USA with father problems on okc. turns out she got really attached and takes it in her booty hole
>>
>>28994743

most autistic and vaguely russian webm ive seen posted in about 7 hours
>>
>>28994967

>Last 7 hours

What was the most t autistic and vaguely russian webm before that?
>>
Not Russia but mail order basically yes. It's gone well.
>>
>>28995920

Where was she from? How much did it cost?
>>
>>28995961
Iraq. I had to pay for her airfare but the main "cost" was covered in her ability to gain citizenship.
>>
Depending on who you are, be prepared for her to leave you after she gets the citizenship.
Just being real, I know women who have done this.
>>
File: sinkshat.png (20 KB, 532x525) Image search: [Google]
sinkshat.png
20 KB, 532x525
because it would be hard as fucking shit to find some russian chick who likes shitty video games, anime, and being generally miserable who also isn't fat and who ALSO doesnt already have a massive following
>>
>>28996070

>Depending on who you are,

Meaning?
>>
>>28996111

If are you a fat manchild, she probably won't stay with you for the rest of her life

>>28996051

Did you visit her in Iraq before she went to your country? Where do you live?
>>
>>28996354
Didn't visit her first, no. I'm from the US/live there.
>>
>>28996404

How'd you get a sacracen to agree to that? Are you also a kebab?
>>
>>28996874
Not a kebab myself, no. I think the main appeal was the chance to get out of a dangerous life. Her mother encouraged it after her father died for example.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.