[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Buy alcohol at same gas station for years >girl starts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 9
File: 1452119928261.png (129 KB, 278x282) Image search: [Google]
1452119928261.png
129 KB, 278x282
>Buy alcohol at same gas station for years
>girl starts working there
>I'm making a purchase a few months ago, she starts small talk with me and I ignore her.
>Starts talking with her friend "Hehe, he's like please don't talk to me I just wanna get out of here!"
>I just stare at the card reader so I can pay and get out
>see her often enough that she doesn't ask for my ID anymore
>Come again with my younger brother
>she asks for both our IDs, but he didn't have his so she refuses to sell me alcohol
>Ask if I can just come back later and buy it then since I have my own ID, and she gives me a dirty look.
>I just leave to a different gas station, and an older man just sells me the alcohol with my brother right next to me

Why do roasties do this? Is it because I ignored her? Why do they feel so entitled to male attention? I have never pulled shit like this on cute girls where I work.
>>
>>28994526
>Is it because I ignored her?
Yes it is. They take that as a hostile.
>>
One of the many reasons I hate most women in this day and age, No one gets the idea of wanting to get in and out without BS small talk
>>
>>28994526
Because the law requires them to and they can get slapped with big fines if they don't.
>>
File: 1435267954178.png (121 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1435267954178.png
121 KB, 300x300
>>28994943
>OP converted from an alcoholic into a plainclothes officer overnight

How's it feel whiteknighting for roasties when they're not even in the thread?
>>
Dude, being too much of a sperglord to chit-chat doesn't make you look cool/mysterious/aloof, it makes you look like an asshole.
>>
>>28994555
>Is it because I ignored her?
>Yes it is. They take that as a hostile.
THIS EXPLAINS SO MUCH
I ignore chicks 80/% of the time, as a rule, because I always thought if I have nothing to talk about, better shut up and just tend to my business.
Gonna make experiment and not ignore next chick I meet. Instead, I will talk bullshit to her.
>>
Women will literally go (more) insane if they get no attention

Even betas ignoring them is annoying on a deep level
>>
>>28994943
>see her often enough that she doesn't ask for my ID anymore

explain that part then. dumb bitch didn't care about getting slapped with a fine before. stop defending females you pathetic beta faggot.
>>
>buy my cigarettes at same gas station for years
>girl starts working there
>switch gas stations because speaking to women makes me sperg out
not kidding btw,, i deserve nothing less than death
>>
>>28994990
This, the misterious aura is only for chad
>>
>>28995178
He brought his younger brother this time. Why do robots always resort to hating women first and never use logic?
>>
>>28995308
>I'm sorry mam, can I see your baby's ID? I cant sell you wine otherwise.
>>
File: 1259522540168.jpg (11 KB, 265x297) Image search: [Google]
1259522540168.jpg
11 KB, 265x297
>>28995236
>girl I creep on Facebook and have fapped to dozens of times suddenly starts working at my local gas station

I now avoid that gas station
>>
>>28995319
I think it's a lot more obvious he's planing on sharing with an adult than a fucking baby.

That is just common sense, Anon.
>>
>>28994526
>Why do roasties do this?
instinct
> Is it because I ignored her?
That too
>Why do they feel so entitled to male attention?
instinct, but society made a little worse
>I have never pulled shit like this on cute girls where I work.
as if you could, ugly virgin

Also reminder asian girls are even worse, and asians are worse than niggers
>>
>>28995499

Elliot was right. The fall of western civilization can be traced back to women having the right to vote
>>
>>28995452
The one making the purchase has to be the one that gets carded. The old man at the gas station was the one doing his job properly. The woman on the other hand was refusing service to a perfectly legitimate customer.

A 21 year old in the United States can purchase alcohol, and at that age knows that sharing alcohol with a minor is an illegal act, and knows the consequences.
>>
>>28995651
>>28995651
>doesnt know how chain of command works

boss man told stacy that if anyone comes in here with a youngin not to sell them shit because its clear you were going to get your lil bro wasted as fuck
>>
>>28996777
>chain of command

holy fucking kek wagecucks
>>
>>28994990

>implying he wanted to look cool.

He just wanted to buy is shit and get out, I do this most of the time to and I don't want to get credit for it, how does that feel that not everybody want to give you attention and speak with you roastie? Not because I hate you but simply that I don't give a shit about you.
>>
>>28994526
and that's probably why shes at a gas station
feels good man
>>
>>28994526
She did her job because that's what she has been ordered to, fucknut. And your reply of "I'll come back without him" is exactly what they are trained for, and to refuse sales. If she had given you the booze she could have been fired and even charged.

I'm all for idiot shaming, but the only idiot here is you. She was following the rules laid out to her. If you want to blame someone, blame your politicians for their draconic alcohol laws.
>>
You're not allowed to sell alchohol to someone with an ID whos accompanied by someone who looks young without an ID its happened to me and me friends before
>>
>>28994526
i hate working with girls... heres a true story guys

>work doing shitty job
>ugly oompa loompa girl likes me
>coworkers tell me she likes me
>Shes obviously telling them to tell me
>she starts talking to my brother
>obviously trying to get back at me
>i dont like her
>she gets bitter and wont work next to me
>this is bad because I am forced to work with her
>just quit and nexer see her again

fucking ugly cunt no I don't like you

I would never have to deal with this shit with guys, in fact it would probably be more fun and stress free
>>
>Did the woman simply follow the law? No! She only did this because she was outraged that a perfect specimen like me wouldn't talk to her, and she craved revenge!

The narcissism is pretty strong in you mate.
>>
>>28997775
Stop ruining a DUMB ROASTIE WHORE LOL story with facts.
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 363x364) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 363x364
>>28997775
be careful not to fall for it, it's very subtle.
>>
>>28994526

They need drama in their lives to assure themselves of their own importance.
>>
>>28995515

Every delusional psychopath has grasped a few elements of truth. But then they assume they understand everything. Read the Unabomber's thoughts for a similar situation, though his enemy was materialism rather than women.
>>
It's not because she feels entitled to male attention, it's because she tried to make conversation and you were rude. If someone's rude to you, you're not gonna give them a privilege; it's illegal if he looks underage anyway.
>>
>>28994990
Since when does ignoring randos in a grocery store mean you're trying to look cool? I just want to buy my shit and get out without being hassled
>>
Its always the females that do it.
>Buy some peanuts
>Woman at counter
>ARE YOU HAVING A PEANUT LOVE?
>Dont say anything
>What the fuck, yes, I bought the peanuts so I'm obviously gonna eat the peanuts. What do you want me to say
>>
>>28997958

Agree and amplify. FUCK YES I LOVE PEANUTS. TIS NOT A GOOD DAY UNLESS ITS A DAY WITH PEANUTS
>>
>>28995308
Younger brother could be 22 year old younger brother, not 14 or whatever. Either way, I think the point is if it got the point where she no longer has to ID him, I think she should have known that he's buying the alcohol for himself and not his brother, and the reason his brother was there at the time was because he wanted potato chips or whatever.
>>
>Be passed legal age
>Always asked for ID
>Dont have any
>Finally get ID
>Never asked for it

Anyone else?
>>
>>28994526
In the UK if you sell alchohol or cigarettes to a minor or rather a mystery shopper working for the Gov you get personally fined and the business gets fined too. Sometimes up to 1000.

You get a weeks notice a mystery shopper will be in so for that week you obviously ID the fuck out of everyone.

Better to upset a regular who thinks friendly customer service means you fancy them than have you're real life outside work set back by fines and getting fired.
>>
>>28996777

How exactly does that work? Is it like ET where anything I drink my siblings feel it as well? You're really going out of the way making up the most convoluted bullshit to defend some cunt who will never fuck you you no matter how fiercely you defend her honor online. She sold to op without ID before. It's one thing if his brother came in alone to buy booze but it was just op buying booze again, literally the exact same thing except she makes up a bullshit excuse to be a cunt for no reason.
>>
>>28997986
>she should have known

How? If anything, she should assume that he's buying alcohol for his underaged brother. Why should she risk her job to please an autistic robot?
>>
>>28998058
>If anything, she should assume that he's buying alcohol for his underaged brother

why should she assume that when all the other times he bought it by himself, for himself?
>>
>>28997899

She should focus on her job. She can go to da clubs and make all the small talk she wants after her shift is over. It's wrong for her to take out her pms rage on op just because he doesn't want to hang out with a gas station clerk all day. After seeing how petty she is can you really blame op for not being ecstatic at the thought of palling around for hours when all he wanted was a drink?
>>
>>28998092
Because that's what she has been told to do. It's the rules. The assumption is that it's sale to minors, unless they all have ID.
>>
>>28998058
I think it depends on what the younger brother was doing, if he was just standing next to the guy as if he's buying the alcohol with him, then sure. If he's just waiting around, maybe picking something out to buy himself, then she should generally assume he's just buying it for himself like the other times.

Although, I agree, she was right to card them both and refuse to sell since he had no ID, but why the dirty look if he asked to come back later? She obviously knows he buys this for himself
>>
>>28998116

Then why is it when I go buy booze alone I'm not asked for my entire extended family's IDs and the ID of everyone who lives within a mile of me? If the assumption is that alcohol is only sold to underage people then it should be awfully suspicious that a 21+ year old is buying.
>>
>When you always get the same thing at a fast food restaurant
>When you go in one day and they say 'The usual?' despite the fact its a rotation of different people
>That feeling you get
>Been rotating between different fast food places each time I wanna go to one now to space it all out
>>
>>28998145
Because you're alone. 21 is the legal drinking age. Are you retarded?
>>
>>28998176
I've always wondered why in Murica the legal drinking age is 21 but the smoking age is 18. Just why is it 21 of all things, despite the fact most people start drinking at 16/17
>>
>drinking the liquid jew
Enjoy the liver cancer and loss of brain cells
>>
>>28998176

>Are you retarded?

A redundant question on /r9k/
>>
>>28998203
>actually caring about that
Go fuck yourself normie.
>>
>>28998213
I see the brain damage has already taken affect. Oh well, nothing of value was lost
>>
Man some guy at my work got a $200 fine because he sold booze to a guy while he was with his son, simply because that booze was gonna go to his son.

shit sucks, I mean that chick was probably being a grade A bitch but I don't wanna get fined
>>
How is it illegal to sell alcohol to a verified 21 years old regardless of who accompanies them? Are americans that retarded? In russia one id has always been enough to validate alcohol purchase regardless of the amount of people attempting it. It's different in restaurants since they can figure out who's getting what easily.
>>
>>28998247
Intelligence in a dumb world only brings you misery and loneliness.
>>
>>28998292

The sublties of US alcohol sales laws vary by state. In Missouri for example, it's perfectly legal to sell to anyone over 18 no matter who they're accompanied by, and it's even legal though rare for adults to buy a drink at a restaurant to give to their child.
>>
>>28994526
>is unfriendly to service personnel
>jimmies rustled they won't bend rules for him

How autistic are you?
>>
>>28994526
Probably because she didn't wanna risk selling alcohol without an ID when someone new was with you.
>>
>>28998310
Whenever i see some stupid shit related to american laws and start enquiring on it americans instantly complicate it further by adding that variance by state.
>Q:What were they thinking making AOC 18?
>A:It's actually 16-17 in most states.
Confusing as fuck.
>>
>>28998176

Am I not 21+ when I'm with another person? Obviously I'm buying to pass out to all the children like a jollier version of Saint nick so it seems odd that they only ask for my ID.

>>28998198

It was 18 but America has always had a strange relationship with alcohol. Bourbon rebellion, temperance, prohibition, most prohibition era laws are still on the books and actually used to prosecute those who do home distilling. The reason for 21 plus is a bunch of busy body cunts who want to reign over everyone's lives got together to make draconian laws about what times, days, distance from churches, polling booths, age, etc. alcohol could be sold. They want a new prohibition but are going for the slow burn, making it slightly harder to get booze one law at a time. The group is MADD, mothers against drunk driving. They have never done anything good and everyone affiliated with them should die a slow painful death. You won't find a more dedicated anti-american group except maybe(a big maybe) in some hidden enclaves in the middle east.
>>
>>28998385
America has for a long time been the "no fun allowed" nation. In any other developed nation, alcohol and prostitution are legal to varying degrees. America heavily clanks down on both.
>>
>>28998377

America began as a federation of states. It's better to compare it to the EU. Killing people us illegal in all states, but the laws will be different between California and Mississippi. In California no guns allowed ever. Mississippi you can open carry or conceal carry any gun except for assault rifles, and even that has an exception. If bade and registered before 1986 and you have the stamps you could even carry an assault rifle around legally. A US state is like a mini nation. It's kind of assholish to consider our laws to be 'stupid shit' just because we don't have the same exact country as you. Many Americans are perplexed by your country's stance on hate speech and requiring ID to buy a butter knife.
>>
>>28998482
Well, calling your laws stupid shit was wrong of me, didn't mean too offend anyone, just point out seemingly needless confusion. For the rest of my post i assume you were referring to russia.

>Many Americans are perplexed by your country's stance on hate speech

Care to elaborate on that? If you mean bullshit politicians spew to get publicity no one takes that seriously. Majority of population is pretty homophobic either way though if that's what you mean.

>requiring ID to buy a butter knife.

That's not the case.
>>
>>28998615
>>requiring ID to buy a butter knife.

>That's not the case.

Actually after i thought about it, some knives are considered cold arms and require registrationif they exceed a certain length and have something resembling a garde. That's far from requiring id to buy a butter knife and furthermore, no one gives a shit. By that i mean that only a small part of knives that fit that official cold arms description are registered properly.
>>
>>28998482
You realize that you just talked about Russia as if it had the same laws as Britain or some other cuck western euro country, which is just as dumb as thinking all of America is the same?
>>
>>28998871
My terrible writing and comprehension skills are probably showing but i will try to explain my line of thought.
In this post >>28998292 i ask for clarification of american alcohol selling laws and tell about the way it happens in my country (russia).
Here >>28998307 anon brings up state by state difference in laws.
That reminds me of similar occurences which i point out here >>28998377 while insulting american laws and probably triggering someone.
Then anon gives me a decent explanation while pointing out my kind of assholish behaviour >>28998482 and stating that
>Many Americans are perplexed by your country's stance on hate speech and requiring ID to buy a butter knife.
This makes me assume he meant russia by my country while writing there posts >>28998615 >>28998795.
Hope that clarifies misunderstanding that migh have been caused by my poor english skills.
>>
>>28994526
Probably because one she thinks you're an ass and you came in with what i assume is a minor to buy alcohol. If you said the drink were for you then maybe she won't deny you
>>
>>28999155
No, I understand what you meant.
I'm talking about the other anon. He explained how American states all have different laws, but he acts like European countries have the same laws. That's pretty dumb t b h.
>>
>>28995319
It's the law in most places to check like that. It's literally her doing her job properly.
>>
>>28998145
You can't seriously be this stupid can you?
>>
scotland here, this is the law here too

if youre over 18 but have like a 15 year old with you then you cant buy alcohol

pretty retarded considering kids start going on benders at 12 here and everyone knows it, they just wait outside while someone buys cider for them
>>
>>28999911
What's the thinking process behind that? Like some prick in government thought one day "I'm gonna make everyone who buys alcohol legally leave anyone who can't buy alcohol behind the corner, surely it will be an amasing law".
>>
>>28999911
It's not the law any more than its the law that you need ID if you look under 25 - it's just the way retailers have been scared into approaching the actual law.
>>
>>28995319
No one's saying it isn't stupid, but if you show up with a kid or someone that looks young with no ID, they can't sell you alcohol. Its a legal thing.
>>
>>28997499
Then don't act like a little bitch when she won't break the law and sell alcohol with a minor present lmao. Fucking sperglords. Why break the rules for someone like that?
>>
Robots, you know that roasties are less than dirty and theyr under developed excuse of brains Litteraly cannot logic, don'tr try arguing with dirty

>>29000039
>oh no, he is btfo me, i better act like reddit!

>Why break the rules for someone like that?
>addmiting you would break the rules for chad
>>
>>29000246
This has to be a normie pretending to be a robot. Nobody could possibly be this autistic.
>>
>go to liquor store
>several different workers
>they bag my usual order as I walk in
>I live in a large city

tfw
>>
>>28995499
As much as I hate to say this, he has a point. According to some study (citation needed) the average IQ of humanity has been decreasing for almost a century, at least in the west. This is due to intelligent people not reproducing as much.
Now I leave the implications up to your discretion. I definitely don't want to strip women of their rights, but we need to figure something out. Or one day we will just be monkeys with technology that we don't understand.
>>
>>29002021
>monkeys with technology that we don't understand
Already happening, it just keeps worsening.
>>
>>28994526
she probably thought you were implying that you were gonna buy alcohol for your underage brother
>>
>>28994943
Why dont you fucking kill yourself you pathetic roastie apologist?
The only thing worse than a bunch of lonely man complaining about women on a chinese cartoon imageboard is the one lonely faggot on the same board proclaiming, "women are actually okay, guys!"
>>
>>28995378
>Being this fucking lucky
Adrenaline makes it better. Get a pair binoculars and watch her from a distance.
>>
>>29000039
Courts favor the adult being able to purchase alcohol when a minor is present.
>>
File: 1460322000156.png (207 KB, 597x295) Image search: [Google]
1460322000156.png
207 KB, 597x295
>legal age
>can't buy alcohol because no ID
thanks statist normalfags
>b-b-b-but a 16 year old might get alcohol
fucksakes
>>
>go to same fast food place now for like nearly 20 years
>go there probably once a week or more
>new woman serving starts to be friendly
>starts getting flirty
>she is reasonably good looking
>could easily date if I wanted, it is clear

I had to do a medium sperg out so she thinks i am a nutcase,; the reason being, if I had pursued her romantically, inevatably, it would fail disastrously, and I would no longer be able to go to the fast food place

>mfw I put slightly greasy food above women
>>
>>29004429
Good decision, anon. Food is nutritious.
>>
>>29002021

>monkeys

More like pigs, or cattle. Drooling, pretty normies being farmed for their efforts by either automated productive processes or a tiny, emaciated clade of loveless brains in jars.

Disgusting. Behead all Satans.
>>
She can get in serious trouble if she sells to a minor. She's supposed to card anyone who looks like they're under 30, every time, so she was already giving you a break.
>>
>>28997972
>actually do shit like this
>Cashier becomes visibility unnerved
>>
>>28998159
>want candy
>have to drive to a grocery store far away so nobody will know I bought some only two days ago
>>
>>28999300
No, it's not. If she KNEW the person purchasing the alcohol is of age and he comes with his younger brother and they clearly look related you honour the sale.
The only time you ask for ID is if they don't look of age in my country they have to look atleast 25 to not ID them, or it's a proxy sale meaning you saw some youths asking them to buy the alcohol for them.
>>
>>29004845
She's not selling to a minor, she was refusing to sell to a legally-aged man with his little brother in tow.
>>
File: 1452844623152.jpg (78 KB, 480x542) Image search: [Google]
1452844623152.jpg
78 KB, 480x542
OP here, my little brother is 8 years old and looks eight years old. I brought him with me to buy him beef jerky.
I thought this thread would have been deleted by now desu, I made it while already drinking and closed the browser and went to bed.
>>
>>28994526
>Why do roasties do this? Is it because I ignored her? Why do they feel so entitled to male attention? I have never pulled shit like this on cute girls where I work.
Of course.
You insulted her pride so she's going to use any petty little thing she can to get back at you.
That being said, men do this too. It's an entitlement issue and is common in both genders.
>>
>>28995499
Elliot is a retard suggesting such a thing.

Glad he died. Evolution has no room for "magnificent gentlemen" like him.

Maybe he shoulda learned to mimic what women want instead of being too stupid to? Oh wait, he was too autistic to.

Evolution: 1
Magnificent Gentlemen: 0
>>
>>28994526
She's not allowed to sell it to you if someone she can't identify touches the alcohol before you purchase it.

Next time try not being a fuckup
>>
>>29008191
Who are you quoting? It doesn't look like you're addressing anything OP said.
>>
File: 1352883990863.jpg (10 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1352883990863.jpg
10 KB, 184x184
>Drink almost weekly
>Always visit the same store for booze
>After about 2 months of drunkard life the clerk stops asking me for my ID
>"You are a regular so you dont need to show your ID, I know you by now"
>Realise what a fucking subhuman piece of shit you have become
>Stop drinking alcohol and never visit that place again
>>
>>28994526
chinks are so fucking ugly

whats with you yellow fever niggers
>>
>>28994526
you should have asked to talk to the manager desu
you were the one making the purchase, your brother didn't need to show id
>>
>>28997873
This is great insight thank you.
>>
>>28997899
>wanting to bother others with their conversation
>not entitled to attention
wew lad
>>
The only thing this thread has to show is retarded American legislation regarding alcohol.
>>
>>29008138
shitty trolling attempt 0/10
>>
>>29011134
Isn't that better than most threads?
Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.