[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>20 >still feel like an edgy teenager >either feel great
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 575.jpg (135 KB, 978x550) Image search: [Google]
575.jpg
135 KB, 978x550
>20
>still feel like an edgy teenager
>either feel great or like shit
>usually switches every few weeks
>try to avoid conversation at night and in the mornings because I might spew some edgy linkin park tier shit about how lonely I am
The weirdest thing is just how wildly my state of mind can change. When I say that edgy shit, I genuinely feel that way. But later in the day I couldn't possibly fathom feeling like that. It's hard to put into words.

Is this normal? I still have health insurance for another year, should I go to see my doctor? What would I even say?
>>
File: image_1.jpg (27 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image_1.jpg
27 KB, 300x300
>>28994272
You should be fine man, I'm kinda where you are, but I've only seen a doctor like 4 times in my life.
>>
>>28994272
I'm also 20 and don't think I'm edgy.
Pls enlighten me with your edgy words I need to compare/judge
>>
>>28994272
i'm so much like you, but i'm 23. argh i want to be as mature as everyone else in my age !
>>
File: 1383352401045.jpg (62 KB, 396x388) Image search: [Google]
1383352401045.jpg
62 KB, 396x388
>>28994272

just wait until you're 21 and the alcohol addiction levels you out, you'll be adJUSTed to adult life in no tme
>>
>>28994272

This is called having a chemical imbalance in your head. Talk to a psychiatrist and/or start changing your diet to get more of the micronutrients your body is missing out on like magnesium and folic acid.
>>
My impulse control and general maturity (in the sense of discipline, planning for the future, etc) have certainly increased over the years, but I'm still as misanthropic as I was at 17 and I doubt that will ever change. I have a very low opinion of the general public. It's not a vitriolic hatred, but more of a dull distaste. I just don't think too highly of humanity as a collective.
>>
>usually switches every few weeks

30 here. I have been doing OK lately and it stitches during the days of the week. Sometimes I have days that should be positive where I still feel kind of meh. I guess the point is it gets better. Find something you love and work towards it. You can get by with only a few things that you like out of a lot. After all that's what anyone does no matter how good or how bad you have it.
>>
>>28994272
I'm a very very confused individual. I want to sleep all day and just stare at the ceiling any time wake up until I fall asleep again. Eventually I'd figure something out.
>>
Being 20 is basically still being a child.

I still don't think you're actually an adult until you're about 24 or 25.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.