[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw black >tfw want an asian gf >tfw chinese women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 4
File: 2a6dc9a666e9ace494b0d711d25a96cd.jpg (193 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
2a6dc9a666e9ace494b0d711d25a96cd.jpg
193 KB, 1920x1200
>tfw black
>tfw want an asian gf
>tfw chinese women are literally impossible to date because of stereotypes
>tfw most koreans and japanese are just as hard to date

why is it so much easier for white guys to get asian gfs?
>>
>>28994270

http://www.xvideos.com/video10312837/_asian_yoga_teacher_deepthroats_forced_

http://www.xvideos.com/c/Asian%20Woman-32

you're right most of these are white guys. slacker.
>>
>>28994294
I don't get it, what is so special about white guys that make asian women go crazy for them, but despise us?
>>
>>28994270
>why is it so much easier for white guys to get asian gfs?
probably because her convenience store owner uncle hasn't been shot 3 times by white guys.
>>
>>28994366

take a look at this one

http://www.xvideos.com/video13649749/_on_your_knees_-_what_shoot_on_my_face_asian_facial

they can barely communicate to each other in Engrish yet look at what happens.

i'd say it's a combination of the penis and personality.
>>
Because they aren't niggers
>>
maybe black guys have too much penis and not enough personality for Asian ladies.

and asian guys have too much personality and not enough penis.

white guys are the happy medium.
>>
Plenty of Asian guys date black guys where I live
>>
>>28994366
most Asians love light skin

they do have coal burners, though

just search and you will find one
>>
>>28994446
That's not even true, them liking white guys is more for social reasons most likely
>>
>>28994494

>social reasons

that's bullshit. i reiterate >>28994415
>>
I don't know Jamal. But I got a nice Korean gf without even trying. I'm NEET too to top it off.
>>
>>28994507
How does that prove your point?
>>
>>28994415

this is love ok. if you find ANY woman that eats your ass, sucks your dick, and then lets you cum on her face when she NEVER let anybody cum on her face before.
>>
>>28994566
How plain is she?
>>
>>28994570

why the fuck are u so lazy and need everybody to cut your veggies for you, or are you just pretending to be dumb to the point where its no longer pretend?
>>
>>28994595
>video of some slut
>look guise their love for da white cock is innate!
>>
>>28994611

you obviously didn't watch the whole thing - go near the end where he tells her to get on her knees and then she realizes that hes gonna cum on her face - then you'll realize English isn't her first language.

how the hell does he manage to get a girl to all that shit >>28994571

with somebody that isn't a native English speaker?

you can't just say that's because of """"""""social reasons"""""""""

maybe, just maybe the man has charisma and a warm personality, something black guys aren't exactly known for?
>>
>>28994663
Well it's just one guy...we're white and she obviously wouldn't do that for us
>>
>>28994270
Because your race is literally seen as genetically inferior.
>>
>>28994686

then we can conclude that it's not because he is white, but because he has what she likes.
>>
>>28994700
Only stormfags think that...and maybe people who live in shitholes
>>
>>28994726

>literally

1-800-come-on-now
>>
File: 1461637968274.jpg (27 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1461637968274.jpg
27 KB, 512x384
>>28994726

Haha everyone thinks it. The ones that don't are either liars or reddit libshits.
>>
>>28994726
Everyone knows that blacks are inferior.
Just look at Africa
>>
>>28994777
Not true, even most people who are racist don't go around thinking "black people are GENETICALLY inferior"
>>
>>28994795
South Korea was Africa tier not too terribly long ago, what's your point?
>>
maybe black guys would be happier and nicer people if people stopped telling that they are "genetically inferior niggers".

I'm Asian, btw. I will defend your right to cuck me.
>>
>>28994798
Where the do you live where black people aren't hated for being literal baboons?
>>
>>28994812

Then what happened to South Korea and why is Africa still stagnating?

If you stopped to think about it at all you'd realize that it doesn't help your position.
>>
>>28994812
To be fair that's because they kept getting rekt by all the world powers and Japan cucked the shit out of them. Once they got some investment put in them, they worked their Asian magic in a matter of decades. The transition from shithole to now capitalist superpower was pretty incredible, so bad example, my main man.
>>
File: 1424223087291.gif (166 KB, 600x534) Image search: [Google]
1424223087291.gif
166 KB, 600x534
>>28994726
I'm literally being real with you, dude. You can live in denial all you want, but that is really what a lot of Asians think.
>>
>>28994841
But North Korea is stagnating

My point is that places being shitty doesn't mean the people who descend from them are worthless
>>
>>28994849
Some Asians might find themselves to be superior to black people, mainly in Asia, however they don't hold sperg levels of prejudice like /pol/
>>
>>28994878

North Korea is probably the most isolated nation on Earth. Again, bad point.

Why do you make bad points? just omit them completely and skip straight to your point.

>My point is that places being shitty doesn't mean the people who descend from them are worthless

that's fair.
>>
>>28994878
Kids in North Korea know 5+ languages and can play multiple instruments.

The streets of NK are also much safer than Africa.
Just face it, people hate niggers because they're terrible people
>>
>>28994844
See
>>28994878

Most of Asia is still not developed, anyway. Even with all this talk of China's economy, it's average standard of living is not very high and their GDP per capita is lower than that of Mexico.
>>
why do black people here constantly feel belittled by white people? I'm Asian.

it kind of upsets me how you're always brushing yourself as some kind of victim, and quite frankly i don't like dealing with you because of it.
>>
>>28994934
>defending North Korea

I'm pretty sure you'd rather live in a black Caribbean country than North Korea
>>
>>28994951
I'm white, and why are you being an Uncle Wong?
>>
>>28994960
North Koreans aren't actually bad people like niggers

they just have a terrible leader
>>
>>28994960

the point wasn't whether you'd live there, but if the country was developed or not.

sometimes i think you guys are big babies crying at over what Chad has because he is fortunate, or wealthy, or you just attribute all of it to him being white.

its blind and very immature.

if you feel that you're so fit to get X gf just like Chad has, then why are you always making yourself out to be some kind of victim?
>>
>>28994907
Asians are well-known for their supposed inscrutability to Westerners. They're just more subtle or two-faced about things depending on who you ask.
>>
>>28994993

I have my reasons. As it stands, I don't know anything about you other than you're white, so why do you feel as if I should explain anything to you only based on that?
>>
>>28995036
North Korea is not developed, it's considered one of the least developed countries in the world
>>
>>28995074
Well, you see constant attacks against black people on this board, so why don't you think black people should say anything back?
>>
>>28995089

because its been isolated for a long time. i've addressed this in the very first response we're just going in circles.

i'm tired of you. i've already advised you here >>28994920
>>
>>28994270
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xq-I0JRhvt4
i don't know tyrone....
>>
>>28995005
African countries also have shitty leaders, what's your point? I think you're letting your yellow fever cloud your judgement.
>>
>>28995104
So why is it okay to make excuses for North Korea, but not Africa?
>>
>>28995100

say whatever you want, i wrote up a good post but its wasted on you. you will always be some kind of victim, poor you.
>>
>>28995135

What """"excuses""" would those be, for Africa?
>>
>>28995109
>replacing a strong handsome black man for an Asian nerd with a bowl cut
>/pol/ weaboos cream their pants

kek
>>
>>28995124
>>28995135
because niggers are savages like Albanians and Arabs

you guys are barely human

look up videos of North Korea on youtube

the streets are incredibly safe compared to poopskin countries
>>
>>28995144
You think you're smart, but can't even explain your point.
>>
>>28995162
>encouraging race mixing
you are the cancer
>>
>>28995181

i don't want to explain anything to you, its never enough for you.

you just want to be the victim.
>>
so what do you want, you want the NWO to promote black men with Asian women so you can finally score?
>>
>>28995172
>murder rate 15 per 100k
>threat of inprisonment or execution over dumb shit
>safe

Also, North Koreans are around the same color as Arabs, you're a dumbass

And I'm white, so fuck you Nathan.
>>
>>28995192
You're probably a white autist who dreams of an Asian waifu
>>28995199
Yeah you're a dumbass

How can I even be the victim when I'm a member of the dominant race on this site and in this country?
>>
>>28995239

then why are you even picking a shit fight with me? all of my posts are wasted especially on you because you don't even want """"help"""" in the first place.
>>
>>28995239
>You're probably a white autist who dreams of an Asian waifu
No. Niggers love race mixing, though

they'll do anything to make sure their child is less of a nigger than them
>>
>>28995269
Not true, that's just what white autists tell themselves to feel better
>>
face it - you never wanted real help, you just wanted to pick a fight over race mixing, it's always over race mixing.
>>
>>28995262
Because you're a dumbass and left behind a dumb statement without elaborating or actually answering any of my questions
>>
>>28995293

i've elaborated and answered plenty of your """questions""".

again, i've said it before its never enough for you. >>28995199

i honestly don't think you know how to be anything else other than some kind of victim who has been unjustly wronged.

pathetic.
>>
you throw up your wall and then complain why people can't reach you.

because you're scared people would actually see the real you and find you """"inferior""""

because you're weak. strong people don't care.
>>
>>28995307
You didn't answer shit, after that original post of yours you didn't say anything for saying you didn't want to elaboratr any further

I think you're just mad I didn't give you a pat on the head
>>
bebe - ask me why i can't find you attractive, because you won't let anybody find you attractive.

so you pick fights and force 1 on 1 attention because that is the ONLY time you get time from me to yourself.

who wants to deal with that?
>>
>>28995358

i've said plenty before that "original post", you're pretty stupid. Why else would I say that i deleted my well thought out post because its wasted on you? i've been explaining everything the best i can until i realized that you're just here to pick a fight and don't want real help.

and if you want real help, you're rude and disrespectful and i just don't feel like dispensing it to somebody who constantly cries about being some kind of victim.

i don't find you worthy of my advice.
>>
>>28995386
>criticizes black people for acting like victims
>is upset with me for being "rude" on a Chinese cartoon board
>>
>>28995424

it really has nothing to do with black people, honestly. you're just retarded.

tldr - this thread actually has nothing to do with black people.
>>
>>28995466
The first comment I called you out on was about black people
>>
im mad because you would rather pick a fight than try to have a conversation. i really did try to explain but you don't want to listen in the first place.
>>
>>28995495

you're just taking stuff out of context now, and you will never leave your "i was wronged" stance here. i realized it a long time ago and that's why i just said fuck it im not giving you my advice.

i know its you bebe, this is the only way you ever receive 1 on 1 attention and its pathetic.
>>
you're not a "victim" because somebody said nigger online. you're a victim because you make yourself one.
>>
File: 1463143653972.webm (712 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
1463143653972.webm
712 KB, 600x338
>>28994907
>however they don't hold sperg levels of prejudice like /pol/
I have some bad news for you.
>>
>>28995500
No you didn't.
>>28995509
I'm not bebe, I'm a white dude.
>>28995527
Well no, what neckbeards say on 4chan is ultimately inconsequential. However it goes both ways, there's nothing wrong with them responding back to being called a nigger.
>>
>>28995561

yes i really did try to explain, maybe you think my first post was the one you first responded to but it's not.

and its you bebe. what the fuck do you want?
>>
>>28995554
How is that /pol/ level racism?

It might even be pretty innocent, that guy is huge and black people are rare in much of Asia.
>>
I just want a real life anime girl, that's all.
>>
>>28994270
nice subtle shilling, ching.
>>
>>28995554
Honestly, that looks more like a staged joke than reality.
>>
im tired of this. respect r9k or get the fuck back to reddot.
>>
>>28995629
Go back to r/thedonald
>>
>>28995662

i'm mad because you tricked me under the guise of needing help, but it wasn't the kind of help i was trying to give.
>>
>>28994712
money?
otrtg
>>
>>28994795
it depends what part of africa
some parts are doing fine
Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.