[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So am I doing this right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 512016223548.jpg (90 KB, 608x1080) Image search: [Google]
512016223548.jpg
90 KB, 608x1080
So am I doing this right?
>>
File: 1446828480132.png (149 KB, 531x924) Image search: [Google]
1446828480132.png
149 KB, 531x924
Take tips from this guy
>>
>>28994143
>car battery

Nigga talk about bondage and whips and shit like that, what the fuck would you do with a car battery
>>
>>28994143
Act more dominant, tell her more things that you WILL do (not want to). When all things are go, put one of those little umbrellas you get in your drinks or something up her ass
>>
>>28994176
Heavy duty electrotherapy
>>
Tell her you want to eat and fuck her pussy, mouth, and asshole while watching liveleak videos of niggers killing niggers in ISIS fashion.
>>
Tell her your a fat alcoholic neet she likes that
>>
>>28994223
I'm neither of those though
>>28994184
I'll tell her I want to shove a drink umbrella up her ass then
>>
>>28994172
>'dude'
>completely ignored the invitation for a movie
>>
>>28994172
nigger got fucking ignored. She responds like it's an older brother, what a faggot.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.