[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I really hope you guys don't think that getting a girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
I really hope you guys don't think that getting a girlfriend will make your depression any better? If anything, it'll just amplify it several times over from worrying that you're going to lose her or that she'll cuck you. Your loneliness induced depression is just going to be replaced with paranoia induced depression. And even if you're not the type to worry having a girlfriend still comes with it's very own set of problems and struggles. It's really just a massive lose-lose situation.

Why do you think people kill themselves because of relationships?
>>
File: 1462075975732.png (211 KB, 500x361) Image search: [Google]
1462075975732.png
211 KB, 500x361
Say that to a guy that's never held hands with a girl for 28 years

The only thing keeping me from killing myself is the promise of VR girlfriends some day
>>
I think I speak for a robots when I say I want a certain type of girlfriend that would either be a super-dependent girl (to motivate me to get my own shit together) or a manic pixie dream girl that will be a personal savior. Obviously none of this is ever happening, but I still live on delusional hope.
>>
>>28994125
>I really hope you guys don't think that getting a girlfriend will make your depression any better?
Did for me. Then it got worse when she left.
>>
It's a "grass is greener on the other side" type of thing. Keep in mind most of the people here pining for a relationship are just felling loss aversion. It's like you went to a Chinese buffet and ordered something besides the buffet. You just want the entitlement. You think this is life but your life will only be just what you work towards.
>>
>>28994125
I do not have depression anymore, I killed it with alkohol, drugs, hookers, vidya and being active
I just want a gf to not be alone all the time
>>
>>28994977
This too. Say you make it to where you want to be. In this day and age especially that relationship will have its time and pass on. Then you will be both horny for another relationship and lament the loss of the previous one.

That's the thing, one you finally step outside the door but it doesn't end there. There is a circuitous path beyond that. Many relationship lessons. We don't live in the times where people just get married and your happily ever after. It's not Disney out there.
>>
>>28995084
Once you get a girlfriend you're just going to be worrying about her leaving you and losing your temporary happiness. It's such a life trap
>>
It got rid of a lot of problems for me, actually. It made me happier and I consequently quit coming here for nearly 2 years. The benefits far outweighed any negatives.
Now that I'm alone again, I'm a complete mess and my suicidal thoughts are back. I wish I hadn't fallen in love at all.
>>
>>28995141
Perhaps yes, perhaps not
Too early to talk about future, even if you are guardian of time.
>>
Im on a relationship right now (dont even know how), and when i was alone the depression was a constant situation, now is just up and down. Before, i was on a comfort zone being miserable, but just the right amount to be functional. I think is worth the risk to feel something, at least for her.
>>
>>28994125
total bullshit.
I've actually had a long term GF before.
I was a virgin till 24, got a gf for a year and a half, and that was the HAPPIEST TIME OF MY LIFE.

OP, you are just trying to make people here not try, so they feel content in misery.
Once you get a gf, you will feel why normies are willing to wageslave their lives away and just eat shit food and watch football and not play games.

It feels that fucking good to have a gf.
>>
>>28995611
>>28994125

You both are full of shit. Only way to be happy or sad comes from one's actions, not from posessing a GF or material goods
>>
>>28995611
I've had a girlfriend before. I've also lost a girlfriend before. Can honestly say I would have rather never had a girlfriend than had on and lost.

>Once you get a gf, you will feel why normies are willing to wageslave their lives away and just eat shit food and watch football and not play games.
I'm going to say you were pretty happy (or at least not miserable) before your girlfriend
>>
>>28995683
>from one's actions
a relationship involves actions
>>
>>28995683
But anon, that's exactly what I'm saying
>>
>>28995742
Yes, so is creating time machine, or for instance, everything. You got that wrong way.
>>
>>28995764
You could stated it clearly then
>>
>>28995845
>I really hope you guys don't think that getting a girlfriend will make your depression any better?
>>
>>28995930
Not the same thing, but I do not have time to argue tripfag. I got to go learn about leafs, dendrology exam looming
>>
>>28994125
GETTING A PERSON WHO NOTICES YOU AND LOVES YOU WONT MAKE YOUR LIFE BETTER JUST STAY ALONE AND ISOLATED TO FRIENDLESS FAGGOT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA I KNOW EVERYTHIGN I"M SUCSH A GENIUS ALL OF YOU ARE A BUNCH OF MORONS MY ADVICE WORKS FOR EVER SINGLE FUCKING HUMAN IN THIS WORLD LOOK AT MY POORLY WRITTEN SENTENCE GOD I"M A FUCKING GENIUS LOOK AT THIS THREAD LOOK AT MY CUTE ANIME GIRL GOD DAMN I'M SO ON FLEEK NOBODY CAN MATCH MY SUPERIOR INTELLECT I ALSO WOULD LIKE TO SAY I DIDN"T WRITE THIS PATHETIC PARAGRAPH OF A THREAD TO ANNOY YOU LOSER VIRGINS LMAO BRO I"M JUST HERE CHILLING FUCKING BITCHES IT ALL ABOUT THE BITCHES NOT ABOUT SETTLING DOWN WILD BOYS FOR LIVE HAHAHAHAH AM I RIGHT VIRGINS OR NOT HAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>28994125
I think having a girlfriend who understands me would solve most of my problems But it's hard to find that person who gets it. Maybe I'm just not forthcoming enough.
>>
File: image.jpg (148 KB, 728x546) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148 KB, 728x546
Not a girlfriend.

A friend that's a cute girl who is your best friend who you ask to be your girlfriend girlfriend and does not decline.
>>
>>28995946
Good luck with your exam Anon. Just know that I believe in you, you can do it!
>>
>>28995968
Jesus Christ calm down anon....
All I'm saying is don't delude yourself into thinking getting a girlfriend will solve all your problems cause you'll be severely disappointed
>>
File: car-pictures.cars.com.png (121 KB, 624x300) Image search: [Google]
car-pictures.cars.com.png
121 KB, 624x300
>I really hope you guys don't htink that getting a car will make your life any better? If anything, it'll just wosen it several times over from worrying that you're going to get it stolen or that you'll crash on it. Your life will be induces with worries and your long walks to get to point A and B will be filled with paranoia. And even if you're not the type to worry about crashing or getting your car stolen, having a car still comes with its very own set of problems and struggles. It's a really jsut a massive lose-lose situation
>>
>>28996068
Naaaaaaah dooodd ur just a stoopid cunt dat shul keep hiz little fucking mouth shut
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.