[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good Boy Points Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1431138777000.jpg (62 KB, 807x546) Image search: [Google]
1431138777000.jpg
62 KB, 807x546
>tfw hungry
>mom about to go to bed
>tell her I want some McDonalds
>she tells me tomorrow
>but I'm hungry now
>Tell I want to cash in good boy points
>she get's mad but says fine
>got my McDonalds

Who cashing in them good boy points this week?
>>
>>28994033
dude what the absolute fuck are you talking about
>>
>>28994033
Use your good boy points to buy some bleach faggot
>>
>>28994498
hello normie, why are you here, did you somehow mistype reddit?
>>
>>28994033
I'm pretty stingy with my GBP. Happy you enjoyed yours though.
>>
>>28994033
>>>28994498
>did you somehow mistype reddit?
Hehe fucking got em.
>>
>TFW sick
>living with my Filipino friend's mom for a while before I move across the country
>she's very motherly
>makes sure I'm cozy in bed
>makes sure I'm eating and drinking lots of water
>genuinely concerned about my health

Such a sweet lady, taking care of me like a child.

GBP aren't required when you have a Filipino mom
>>
>Lost 200 GBP (which I'd been saving for months) because I tried to kill the dog
I fucking hate that bitch, one of these days she' be sorry
>>
My best friend at age 14 would wake his mom up on several occasions at like 4am and make her take us to McDonald's when we were high as fuck and she left us smoke weed behind her huge ass house when her husband was gone in the military she even fucked one of our friends
>>
File: 1357463105988.png (88 KB, 246x245) Image search: [Google]
1357463105988.png
88 KB, 246x245
>reach threshold of 750 GBP for a trip to Chuck E. Cheese's
>decide to spend them
>go to the bathroom before leaving and I'm so excited I forget to flush the toilet again after I take a shit
>after we get back home mom sees the logs floating in the toilet and deducts 50 points
>I now have a balance of -50 GBP and am "In the red" which means if I don't get out of it in 3 days I will have internet access cut for a week
>only way I can get 50 GBP in three days is by waking up before 2 PM (4 points every day), turning off the computer before 5 AM (4 points a day) and spending at least 25 minutes with the family (10 points per day)
>>
>>28994822
shoot mommy
>>
File: 20160514_155640.jpg (327 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160514_155640.jpg
327 KB, 1920x1080
>be good boy
>try to use gbp to get tendies
>mom says no
>punch cat
>mom cries

What a bitch
>>
>>28994692
haha! this is funny as hell
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.