[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This album is making me think about my former faith. Is it possible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 495x495) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 495x495
This album is making me think about my former faith.

Is it possible that music can change lives?
>>
idk dude chance rly fell off imo
>>
>>28993841
literally the only two "god-related" musical things that have made me question my fate are this album and cities by anberlin
>>
gospel makes me cringe.
>>
>>28994717
It's hip-hop though.
>>
>>28993841

half the world lost their shit over the beatles so yeah id say it can change lives
>>
like a solid good 5 songs
>>
File: image.png (176 KB, 267x435) Image search: [Google]
image.png
176 KB, 267x435
>>28994730
Pretty cringy desu. Listen to some Floyd or Sabbath with a head full of acid.
>>
>>28993841
Only if you're a normie, my friend.
>>
>>28994572
Shut the fuck up. This mixtape was amazing.

People get so buttmad he talks about God and then say he sucks and "fell off" because he doesn't rap about the same shit all his mainstream guest artists do. His flow is better, he doesn't have the random screams and noises every fuce seconds and is doing what he wants to do, not trying to appease fags like you.
>>
>>28994780
>dadrocker
Please get some taste. It's not too late
>>
>>28994717
Your existence makes the universe cringe.

If there is any proof God isn't an infallible, omnipresent being, its the fact that he allowed you to exist. Go KYS and bring back balance to the world.
>>
>>28994815
Chance wasn't that great to begin with imo
>>
>>28994815
Nah dude, production is shit compared to Acid Rap, thanks to Donny Trumpet and co. Verses are pretty eh this time around too, plus Ye ruined the first track. Lots more weak features and just lazy mixing really.
>>
>wanted to talk about the emotional effect of music
>people start arguing about the album instead
>>
mixtape is objectively the worst song
>>
>>28994815
>People get so buttmad he talks about God
not buttmad about this at all
>and then say he sucks and "fell off" because he doesn't rap about the same shit all his mainstream guest artists do.
i feel like hes moving this way desu versus acid raps and 10day. and i feel like the shit hes featured on for other artists tracks is literally just generic stuff. not that acid raps and 10day didnt have plenty of money pussy alcohol talk on them.
>His flow is better, he doesn't have the random screams and noises every fuce seconds
i love chances rando noises....
>and is doing what he wants to do, not trying to appease fags like you.
this much is definitely true

his fans are obnoxious too. and i've been listening to him since 10day so don't try and get at me like im some new school hater coz hes getting big. or you're his real fan and listening since 10day is new school idk. i used to really love chance but lately idk.... i liked his mixtape with lil b.
>>
File: image.jpg (617 KB, 1582x1627) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
617 KB, 1582x1627
>>28994843
Oh okay sonny.
>>
>>28994914
lmao this is the most accurate of these comics ive ever seen
>>
> nig-nog rapping about syrup and fucking god in the pussy hole
>so deep
>so different
>rethink life
>>
>>28993841

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HEHEHEHEHEEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH WOOOOOOOOOWEEEEEEEEE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YES! YES! VERY GOOD INDEED! VERY VERY GOOOOOOOOOOD! SIR, IF I DO SAY SO MYSELF, I SHALL CELEBRATE WITH YOU FINE GENTLEMAN TONIGHT. IN FACT, I - I - I

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>28994995

OKAY! OKAY! OKAY! PLEASE DON'T HURT ME ANY MORE! PLEASE, I BEG OF YOU!

NO NO NO
WHAT ARE YOU DOING? I'M SORRY, ITS JUST THAT I --

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPP

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPP

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

STOP PLEASE! JUST LET ME EXPLAIN MYSELF!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 541x498) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 541x498
>>28994941
I hate to be the condescending dip shit or a /pol/ tinfoiler, but I just can't fathom what goes on the radio. It's just shit. And the majority of late millennials can't get enough of it. I hear "ooga Booga give me dat money white boy" where these kiddies hear some deep introspective lyrics or music writing. Some early hip hop was good but this is just.....
>>
>>28995119
idk i love top 40s stuff. this comic is still funny to me though.
idk if i can explain why i like top 40s hip hop even. its probably some kind of weird social pattern recognition thing. but anyway its enjoyable to listen to what a billion dollar industry can put out. or anyway i find the height of capitalist music noises pleasing...
if you don't... thats just you i guess. i would just try and enjoy it instead of thinking about it too hard.
>>
>>28994914
In your mind the only two types of music are dadrock and hip-hop?
>>
Angels is such a good track (yes I know it's been out for a while). I love the footwork rhythms and steel drums.

Then Juke Jam comes on and trolls you.
>>
File: satanmiku.png (304 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
satanmiku.png
304 KB, 600x600
>>28994914
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klOqUyxk9Eo
ree
>>
Wow, glad someone made a thread about this :)

I had no idea who he was until about 3 days ago, and then I downloaded all of his albums. Been listening to him nonstop and can honestly say that he's one of the greatest rappers right now.
Definitely my new favorite artist

>"Is it possible that music can change lives?"
I think it can; or atleast make you reflect on life , which can lead to changing yourself.

Also,
>Coloring Book is really fucking good, considering he's rapping about something he cares about like God and his faith, instead of the mainstream ass, titties, lean, and codeine

I hope he gets the recognition he deserves and makes it big, albeit tying to be more of an underground rapper
>>
>>28995799
Check out Dyemond Lewis while you're at it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0aQLhe7ZZA
>>
Oh my fucking God fuck off normie scum
Rap is literally the worst kind of music, fuck off to /b/ you underage faggot.

The only good rap crew is Death Grips, and they aren't even rap anymore

and maybe some Childish Gambino
>>
Hell naw you trippin' re-evaluate your life
>>
>>28995799
>I had no idea who he was until about 3 days ago, and then I downloaded all of his albums. Been listening to him nonstop and can honestly say that he's one of the greatest rappers right now.
>Definitely my new favorite artist
Just stop.
10 day came out in 2012, you cant call an artist with a 4 year career the greatest rapper right now.Especially when in a lot of ways he fell of hard after acid rap.
Secondly you can't say hes your favorite artist if you literally just downloaded and listened to everything over the course of 3 days. Thats meaningless. You need to listen to his shit for at least more days than he has albums and mix tapes to make any meaningful judgement.

Also:
>I hope he gets the recognition he deserves and makes it big, albeit tying to be more of an underground rapper
He was on Kanye's last album. He's not underground.
>>
>>28995862
Oka yeah you're right I should spend more time on it, but what I meant was that his lyrics and style is better than most mainstream rappers nowadays. What I meant by greatest is that his music has meaning and it seems more personal than other artists.

Also, yeah I know he's on kanyes album and he's good friends with him, but he's still relatively unknown which seems like it's something he prefers considering he turned down a major record deal with kanye's studio.
>>
>>28994870
>parroting exactly what anthony fantano said
fuck off fag
>>
>>28994914
>white people being so weak minded and easily influenced that music playing on the radio can change them entirely
i agree
>>
>>28995935
>Also, yeah I know he's on kanyes album and he's good friends with him, but he's still relatively unknown which seems like it's something he prefers considering he turned down a major record deal with kanye's studio.
And he did some work with Justin Bieber, and on a few tracks with Jeremih, what about Childish Gambino, oh and howbout the stuff with James Blake, etc. etc.
I'm not trying to hate but the spot is blown.
>>
>>28994780
lol take a visit to /mu/ please
>>
>>28995935
>relatively unknown

No he's not lol
>>
>nigger beats

i go to the same board as these people? fucking jesus you filthy normies GET OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28994843
>he's still in the phase where he hates "dadrock"
I was 12 once too.
>>
>>28994815

His adlib is still his signature, and it always will be. Never forget when he said "IGH, IGH, IGH for my real fans" in Angels -- oh, wait, you don't remember because you're not even a real fan.
>>
File: gross.jpg (88 KB, 320x440) Image search: [Google]
gross.jpg
88 KB, 320x440
>listening to uncle toms like Chance and Kendrick
>>
>>28994730
Chad music
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.