[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>graduate high school >class of 2k14 >weigh 320 lbs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
>graduate high school

>class of 2k14

>weigh 320 lbs

>never had gf whOle life

>not going to college because my iq is below 100

>feelsbadman

>parents make me get a job

>walmart

>parents kick me out

>no parents no food

>lose 140 pounds after a year at working at wal mart

>grills I work with start noticing me now that I dont look like shrek

>ignore them because I'm too socially awkward

>decide to get a better job that pays more than $10/hour

>apply at police department

>get interviewed

>pass fitness test

>get accepted to academy

>start in July

Idunno if I should accept the job /r9k/. I'm too socially awkward l have no friends and human interaction scares me. But they pay like $19/hour. Should I just do it? I'm worried that I will get bullied at the Academy. Should I Try to find a different job? Trade? What would a grill like most?
>>
>>28993701

Just go for it op, cops aren't supposed to be socially skilled, they're supposed to enforce the law. In fact it's one of the few positions where you work with people but at the same time aren't expected to be polite to them, should be perfect for you.
>>
No. We don't need another cowardly socially awkward fuck with a badge willing to pull the trigger at the drop of a hat.
>>
>>28993732
I going cops were Chads?
>>
>>28993775

>people who get shot by cops dindu nuffin

Black Lives Matter pls leave.
>>
>>28993701
I have friends with major anxiety and depression issues, who are fucking cops. They hate their jobs, and their lives, and wish they were doing literally any fucking thing other than being a cop, but hey you go right ahead.

You could've just as easily gone to college if you believed in yourself.
>>
You can do ot op, enforce the law
>>
>>28994095
I'm white and I don't want to be shot by some anxiety ridden cop that can't focus on their job and remember their training. No thanks. >>28993775 is completely right.
>>
>>28994984

Disregard these faggots op, you're the authority now, not them.
>>
>>28995011
>a robot
>making it through training
He'll be one of the only people to fail. That's really saying something.
>>
>>28993701

just do it man

dont kill any niggers though

unless your life is threatened by them more than usual
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.