[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
13 year old chad starts early
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
THERE you have gentlemen.

13 year old schoolboys, and I mean 13 year old schoolboys are fucking hot 24 year old super model school teachers while you are just sitting here being virgins or having no gf's at all at 18+

Funny part is they said they boys parents was ok with it. Where was you when you saw the absolute hypocrisy that is our society today????????
>>
Theres even dogs out there getting human pussy and i dont even bat an eye.
>>
>>28993609
I love how you can see she's driving in her sunglasses reflection.
>>
>>28993633
Damn she has really big strong sailor arms
>That driving glove
*tips fedora*
>>
She's not hot, she's a Mexican single mom who fucked a nigger. If you ever lived on the ghetto it happens all the time
>>
The judge is going to rule that she feels bad and so will give her a soft pat on the wrist because a slap would be too harsh.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.