[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think it's time to spam.... THE AMWF PICS!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 0p62jIw.jpg (39 KB, 580x386) Image search: [Google]
0p62jIw.jpg
39 KB, 580x386
I think it's time to spam.... THE AMWF PICS!
>>
>>28993551

What prompted this op?
>>
This is sad because AMWW sex is the secret cheat code and awareness is dim.
>>
>>28993634

>secret cheat code

Please elaborate.
>>
>>28993551
i look better than him. soon, when i move to the US these girls will be all over me.
>>
>>28993551
That baby is going to suffer years worth of his life succumbing to popular culture and peer pressure. This is both saddening and wrath inducing.
>>
>>28993634
>sex is only about cervix and penis
stay mad, virgin.
>>
Is that guy a pinhead? I see too much face and not enough cranium
>>
>>28993669
unless he hangs out in the asian kids scene. just remember that the only mixed asian kid who committed suicide was elliott rodger.
>>
>>28993686
one thing for sure is that he's not a virgin. unlike you
>>
That's how it has to be, hush hush. In the quiet place we will slip aside. The world spinning onward, they shall not have a clue.

But you and me, we have a secret.
>>
>>28993825
ha. raise your hand if you were an AMWF wife's side guy, virgins.
>>
>>28993825
and the same thing will happen between you and your wives. good thing i live in a place where there are no whiteys and tyronne. gotta keep these women away from the demons.
>>
File: 1455487828031.jpg (344 KB, 1280x784) Image search: [Google]
1455487828031.jpg
344 KB, 1280x784
>>28993551
GET OUT OF MY BOARD /R/ASIANMASCULINITY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Don't worry, most people here will have no idea what I'm talking about.
>>
>>28993703
Eh, fair enough. Or at least attempt to make him into a normie without pent-up sexual energy or a reclusive, misanthropic viewpoint of the world.
>>
>>28993634

it is indeed brother
>>
dude, does that gook have zika? look at his head
>>
>>28993566
There has been an influx of purposeful and deliberate encouragement of multiracial stuff across /pol/, /r9k/, and /b/ from what I've seen so far. Not sure why.

It's best not to respond, or to sage. Its probably some form of extended raid.

>watch this comment get buried
>>
>>28993551
Desu I don't really like Asian guys unless they have pale white skin like Kpop stars XD Other than that I only like white guys and pale-skinned dark-haired Middle Easterners like Iranians
>>
>>28995020

is this one of those severe retardation posts?
>>
why whites always get butthurt over trivial stuff?
>>
>>28993551

What the hell is wrong with this nigga's head?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.