[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my cousin set me up on a date with her best friend i dont want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: 1324.png (17 KB, 480x588) Image search: [Google]
1324.png
17 KB, 480x588
my cousin set me up on a date with her best friend

i dont want to go. i dont know anything about girls and i have poor entertainment skills.

how do you entertain a 20 year old girl? how am i supposed to talk to this creature.
>>
>>28993010
You could just not go
>>
Maybe /adv/ can help. This board isn't the best place for advice on these matters.
>>
it'll be a half hour, tops.
just go do it
get a hot chocolate or something
>>
>>28993010
Don't be a faggot. You will never learn if you don't trip and fall like you most likely will this time. Get over it. Worst case scenario you're the same loser you are now. Go get coffee or something, the normans love coffee.
>>
>>28993010
Chances are she's unattractive, in which case you don't have to do much. Just make some half assed jokes, pay for the meal, and she'll probably suck your dick afterwards because her self esteem is too low to allow for any dignity.
>>
i'm assuming you're around 20, you're still a social babby. your cousin obviously thinks you two would work well together, just try not to fuck it up. i swear to god just dont fuck it up
>>
Just try to be normal. Not even super interesting. Just normal
>>
>>28993776
what makes me nervous is that apparently this is a whole big family thing and even my grandma had a hand in setting us up W T F

>>28993813
i've met her a few times. she's not ugly but not pretty.
>>
>>28993865
Take benzos before or something. As the other anons said just go and do your best. Also 'b urself' so you can learn what kind of stuff is received positively. If you try to be a polite normie you'll be a boring awkward dude.
>>
>>28993865

Take her for a coffee or an ice cream. After you've taken your seat, be direct and up front you have no idea what to say, do, or talk about.

Joke that you were going to bring flash cards/crib notes.

If nothing else, ask her why her family/your grammy wanted this to happen so bad. At least mine the whore for information if you're not gonna mine that pussy'n ass.
>>
>>28993827
whats the point of this post? youre not giving advice, youre just being a knob.
>>
Just keep asking her about herself
>>
>>28994293
>if you're not gonna mine that pussy'n ass.
i've never had sex before so that'd probably end up as a disaster
>>
>>28993010
blonde is girls' hair color. if your hair isn't thick black and your skin color isn't dark, i'm sorry mate you're not masculine and manly.
>>
>>28994474
ur post is dumb. my hair is brown btw.
>>
Have a shot of vodka be4 the date to calm ur nerve and be urself. Mix it with sprite to make sure she cant ur stinky alcohol breath!
>>
>>28994495
dye your hair blonde and move to the enemy's side
>>
>>28994449

It happens anon. Christ, my first time was so bad. She had like this complicated goth belt on and I fumbled with that shit for like five minutes before she gave an angry HUFF and undid it in like two seconds. Same with her bra. I couldn't keep it hard either. When I was on my back she tried to guide it in but I couldn't make that pussy wet, so it was just sort of dry rubbing on her while she bent my dick around. Rolled her over and kissed her, our glasses got stuck together and i cut my tongue on her braces at least five times. With penetration achieved after no less than five failed attempts, I lasted about five minutes before I pulled out and painted her face. The only part of the whole experience I'm proud of.

Besides, if it ever comes down to that, honesty is the best policy. I told my first that I was, and she was down. But then again I think she was a virgin hunter.

But do the other stuff first dumbass, don't be thinkin' about going for gold right off the bat.
>>
If you're attractive, act as autismo and spergtastic as possible to see how much you can get away with. Maybe even redpill her
>>
>>28993010
Do not go there
Seriously, ignore that bullshit, why you have to go interact with some chick just because your cousin told you so?
>>
>>28994937
my family is really close and powerful and gossipy. i'd be more afraid to not go than to go on the date.
>>
>>28994982
You are not a man
You are afraid what will your family do if you do not go on a date?
Fuck them and fuck their opinion.
Leave house, go for a walk.
If they ask where were you, you say some bullshit, like you "fucked 30 chicks on an orgy" or that you "did drugs", or just tell them "fuck off, that is not of your business"
>>
>>28995111
How to spot the underage
>>
>>28995183
Hit and miss robro
There is a fine border between respecting your family, and doing everything they want you to.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.