[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Face it, anon. Your time is up. Your youth has pas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8
File: your oneitis.jpg (37 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
your oneitis.jpg
37 KB, 640x480
>"Face it, anon. Your time is up. Your youth has passed. You've failed.. to make anything of your life, and now, finally, you're unable to just laugh at yourself, and how pathetic you are, and continue making the same mistakes again and again. Your time is up. The sand has run out. The clock has reached zero. It's time for you to end your life, anon. I hate to be the one to say it, but it really is time for you leave. Nobody loves you except your mother, and even she only loves the memory of the person you once were. Yes, she'll suffer when you do, but she'll get over it, she's gotten over worse. She's gotten over the fact that her son, who was so enthusiastic and optimistic as a child, has become the depressed loser she feared you would. How many friends have you had? How many girls have told you that what they feel towards you is love, and not just pity, or revulsion? The world isn't for everybody. Not everyone can expect to have a good time here. Some people are just.. too weak to be happy. And I think we both know that unfortunately.. you're one of those people. I mean, you could've made something of your life. Think of all those chances. Uh.. I know you don't like to remember them as chances, but that's what they were, and on some level I know you know that too. Well.. good-bye, anon. Bad luck."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39vEonwPSC0
>>
Just posting to let you know i didnt read it and saged your shit thread
>>
>>28992941
bumparoo original
>>
>>28992941
Who's the qt? blx
>>
File: persona3_200.jpg (19 KB, 200x179) Image search: [Google]
persona3_200.jpg
19 KB, 200x179
>>28992941
>freckles
Your thread failed before it began
>>
>>28993007
freckles are qt, if you dislike them stream suicide please.
>>
>>28992941
probably would have an hero'd if the video wasn't static

try harder next time
>>
>>28992941
tfw i thought i still looked like i did in high school.

>me getting grocerys
>little shit middle schoolers walking around with his buddys yelling profanities.
>bumps super old guy
>kid "aww shit my bad"
>oldman "if i talked like that when i was your age i would of gotten beat and thats in the house. i dont know what my mother would of done if i cursed like that in public"
>blah blah blah
kid calls him a faggot
tell them they need to grow up, gt called old fucker

if i stop drinking it might help, but that isnt going to happen, im 20 going to be 21 soon
>>
>>28992941
Everyone dies. And everyone returns to that state before we were born. Even the (lol) winners. Today me, you tomorrow. The difference? None at all.
>>
>>28992941
kill yourself my man O R E G A N O
>>
>>28992941
Donnie... dont you die on me man, dont you die on me!!!

You have a friend in Croatia, and many more here, but Im afraid having friends that share the no-gf feels is not healthy..

U wuz a bright star of optimism in r9k.
Keep on livin' keep on tryin' Keep on reality deny'n
>>
File: 1464552595212.png (159 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1464552595212.png
159 KB, 600x400
>It's time for you to end your life, anon.

no
>>
that's a guy talking
>>
>>28992941
Well you're a fucking turtle
>>
File: 1439698188302.jpg (172 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1439698188302.jpg
172 KB, 1280x720
>"But, like.. what do you.. I mean.. how can you be by yourself all the time? Don't you get.. lonely, sometimes? Sorry if I'm being intrusive or anything.. I just find it hard to imagine spending all my time alone. Hey, listen.. can I give you my number? Here, hand me your phone. I don't want to be annoying or anything, but.. if you ever want to hang out with me, then, just, call or text me, okay? I feel like there's a lot to you, anon, and I really, realIy appreciate the chance to be the person who gets to know you.."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UV483TYepsM
>>
File: 2dbDvSl.gif (2 MB, 370x689) Image search: [Google]
2dbDvSl.gif
2 MB, 370x689
Might as well go out with a bang
>>
ayyy Donny my man you need a new theme for your threads.
>>
>ome people are just.. too weak to be happy. And I think we both know that unfortunately.. you're one of those people.

And some people are too weak to try.
So fuck you.
>>
File: 1459382912457.jpg (17 KB, 315x310) Image search: [Google]
1459382912457.jpg
17 KB, 315x310
>this thread again
Oh god not now
>>
I think I will do it this time,thank you faggot op.
>>
>>28992941
Nope. tl;dr evil lies and projection. Stop trying to convince people of this toxic crap.
>>
File: 1459310336422.png (10 KB, 216x233) Image search: [Google]
1459310336422.png
10 KB, 216x233
>>28993338
>that welcome to the N.H.K background music
Congrats OP you broke me
>>
File: 1445673386106.png (591 KB, 514x525) Image search: [Google]
1445673386106.png
591 KB, 514x525
>"I know there may be days when you feel down.. You feel unwanted and hopeless.. But I just wanted you to know that you have no reason to feel that way. You are beautiful. I want you in every single way possible. I want you around me, all over me.. I want you. You are so beautiful. Get used to it, I'm gonna say it. I will say it to you, and you're gonna have to deal with it. You're beautiful big or small, short or tall, whatever, I don't even care. I just want you. You are perfect.. Please, please, please don't ever feel unwanted.. I'lI prove it to you. You just have to kiss me."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fW2rgU35oc
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.