[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is /r9k/ always hating on Chad and Tyrone? >Be in Calculus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Lou Bloom.jpg (58 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Lou Bloom.jpg
58 KB, 1280x720
Why is /r9k/ always hating on Chad and Tyrone?

>Be in Calculus
>Meet Tyrone
>He's from Africa
>We hit it off for some odd reason
>I help tutor him in math
>He repays me by taking me out to clubs and forcing me to socialize
>We pull bitches

>Freshman year
>Meet Chad horsing around in the dorms
>He gives me all sorts of advice on how to fuck bitches
>Introduces me to them
>Like Tyrone, he drags me to social functions

Chad and Tyrone are pretty fucking cool. What's your beef?
>>
they tend to fuck one-itis i think
>>
But that's Chad Thundercool, the problem lies with Chad Blundercock.
>>
>drags me to social functions
Failed normalfag
>>
>>28992954
this

sure, Chads can be Gallant. but they're mostly Goofus
>>
>>28992973

I have serious OCD nigga. When people touch things more with one hand than the other I entertain serious thoughts of murder.
>>
>>28992867
You're a normie so of course you like them, get out
>>
>>28992944

This is a real danger.

But not much you can do about it! they just want to live their lives like everyone else.
>>
>Be a white kid in highschool
>Go to predominantly black school
>get the nickname "Wizard" because I'm in to medieval fantasy stuff
>hung out with a lot of black kids after school. Went to their house to play video games and stuff like YuGiOh/MtG
>black girls always thought I was funny and different, so I got a lot of handjobs and blowjobs from black girls back then
>Thought about going to the local college, too
>>
File: 1461098232211.png (1 MB, 950x761) Image search: [Google]
1461098232211.png
1 MB, 950x761
If Chad would be seen in public with you then you do not belong on this board.
>>
>>28992973
go back to wizchan
>>
>>28993251
Who exactly do you think DOES deserve to be here?
>>
>>28993358
Genetically inferior beta males.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.