[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that guy who starts threads that are always somewhat interesting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: 1412129130288.png (163 KB, 804x804) Image search: [Google]
1412129130288.png
163 KB, 804x804
>that guy who starts threads that are always somewhat interesting or creative but no one ever responds to them
>>
The best way to get a thread going is to have a conversation with yourself. You can also be another third guy
>>
That happens a lot I think. Good threads go ignored in favor of absolute shitposting all the time. It's even worse on some other boards. I really hate this place at times.
>>
feelsbad... i usually propose the most surreal situation in a thread, but na, everyones caught in the mainstream
>>
fuck off failure, this board is for our repetitive "normie" bullshit. It's gonna be a nonstop cycle of the same thing, and you better conform or else.
>>
>>28992788
i feel this :c
>>
is everyone in here the same person?
>>
>>28992868
I'm you and the OP, so yes.
>>
Protip: everyone above is nothing but a FUCKING SAMEFAG
>>
I monitor those threads constantly but I have nothing to contribute so I never bump them
>>
>>28992888
Protip: it's me again: you
>>
>>28992868

newfag, theres a marker to the top right of the thread, it reads 7 replies, 8 posters.
>>
Interesting or creative threads can be difficult to develop a reply for. The threads that get repeated constantly are the topics that prompt instant canned replies and/or strong emotional reactions. Then that thread goes up and the creative thread gets buried.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-02-16-26-24.png (133 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-02-16-26-24.png
133 KB, 720x1280
>>28992910

Stop talking shit and go contribute to a successful thread you dweeb
>>
>>28992943
make me, faggosaurus
>>
>>28992943
>>28992964
Really, guys? You're smarter than that, aren't you? Save this kind of shit for /b/. If /r9k/ fulfills its purpose in being creative or original, it can help the rest of the site, if even indirectly. You want to be able to have a real conversation here, don't you? Let's not lower ourselves collectively to the level of insults and torpedo a thread unless it's completely off-topic or something. Just because you can get away with flaming people here doesn't mean you should. Otherwise the only threads that are getting bumped are ones where someone is just trolling or shitposting.
>>
>>28993501
>Really, guys? You're smarter than that, aren't you?
>Let's not lower ourselves collectively to the level of insults and torpedo a thread unless it's completely off-topic or something
Nigger what board are you on? Because it sure as fuck ain't /r9k/.

>>28992788
Robots will ignore posts that are outside of the virgin neckbeard hivemind. If it's not about waifus, hating women, political shit, or day to day robot life, then they don't care. There was a whole thread about this just a few days ago. Most people admitted to it.
>>
>>28994367
Fighting for your right to shitpost? /s4s/ and /b/ are more than sufficient for this I think. Hell, you could do it on many of these boards, and nobody would notice or care but /r9k/ is one of the last holdouts for real discussion on this site and I aim to keep it that way if at all possible. When people do not respond, it's because they are indifferent or have failed to notice it in the tide of garbage threads that are now saturating these boards. Best thing you can do is look beyond the first page for threads that might have been missed, and kudos to you for doing that here. However, I still think you could try harder with your replies.
>>
i can only faggot to the nigger
>>
>>28994801
>/r9k/ is one of the last holdouts for real discussion on this site and I aim to keep it that way if at all possible
Cringed
>>
>>28995231

what time is it in your 3rd world country?
>>
>>28992831
The shitposters samefag too
>>
>>28995247
>America
>third world
>inb4 "-bbut anon I didn't know what thirdworld was!!"
I know.
>>
>that guy that never replies to threads but when he does and sees his stupid unimportant opinion, remembers why he never bothered to do so before

I don't even know how to shitpost well. Teach me you're ways, friendo
>>
>>28995329
r9k is for serious discussion only tho
>>
>>28995359
Haha! I understand, friend - this is the shitpost you speak of, is it not?
:^)
How was that? Pls be gentle
>>
>>28995415
>complains about shitposting
>gets butthurt and resorts to shitposting
This is top cringe. I know most people aren't over 18 on this board but jfc. I'm impressed.
>>
File: 1463759242574.jpg (170 KB, 680x960) Image search: [Google]
1463759242574.jpg
170 KB, 680x960
Is this the designated shitpost thread now?
>>
>>28995456
I was being sincere I'm sorry please don't hate that was literally my third post ever :( did I come off as too strong? Or is this what y'all refer to as a "rustled jimmy?"
>>
>>28995471
Sure, as long as you post more mockingly cute anime girls.
>>
>>28995471
I was under the impression that every thread on r9k was a shitposting thread
>>
>>28995487
Wrong. /r9k/ was created for the sole purpose of improving the overall content of this site, because /b/ was filled with shitposting. People love to debate what it's "about" today but that is the one inescapable fact of this board. Please do not shitpost here. Except in this thread.
>>
>>28995513
I didn't realize misogyny and rare Pepes were actual quality, I'll do my best to uphold the standards of this board, m8y
>>
File: 1464832972624.png (125 KB, 1024x1113) Image search: [Google]
1464832972624.png
125 KB, 1024x1113
>>28995553
Don't talk shit about Pepe anon. You don't want to fuck with that meme magic
>>
>>28995553
Thank you, even if you are being sarcastic. As for pepes, they were original once, but people posted them to death. There was a time when even a repeat image got you blocked. They loosened things up a bit because it was too restrictive, but I believe the same principle remains. It's just that really original or unique content can be hard to come by on the whole, and though it's too active to expect this all the time, quality is highly valued here over the more casual attitude of other boards as the general understanding.
>>
>ITT: bitter neckbeards confront the fact that /r9k/ is shit
>>
>>28995475
You failed to address my post, senpai. Are you salty?
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.