[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Japanese men attempt/kill themselves so often. Lots of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: suijap.jpg (14 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
suijap.jpg
14 KB, 259x194
Why do Japanese men attempt/kill themselves so often. Lots of you guys worship Japanese culture, is there some sort of connection here?
>>
>>28992683
Because living in japan sucks, they're worked like dogs for 12 hours a day at work or are NEET losers like your average robot
The reason all their animes and video games are all about high school is because that's the last time in their life they can have fun
>>
File: 1464612008180.jpg (119 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1464612008180.jpg
119 KB, 1280x720
>>28992683
Japan sucks as a place to live
>high pressure society
>fucking terrible work culture
>slave away at the company or you dishonour yourself

Because of this though, they produce some great escapist cartoons.
>>
>>28992683

Not to mention it's been grained for 3 generations that fighting with everything you have only yields nuclear holocaust and that the only way to achieve greatness again is to work your ass of for a change to overcome the jews in the world economy
>>
Other things that might contribute is the fact that the older post WW2 generation still rules society and as such everything is very old fashioned. They use flipphones over smartphones and don't even have central heating.

Despite being the most technologically progressive country in the world in terms of development, their actual society is far behind any other western country.
>>
>>28992783
I'd rather be a neet in this situation, the last part about anime sounds deeply true
>>
>>28992821
You forgot

>extra competitive so you can hardly trust your coworker as they constantly want to one up you
>>
>>28992821
>>slave away at the company or you dishonour yourself

Misery or some ancient ideal
I know what i'd chose. I guess it's different if you're brought up with it.
>>
File: images-193.jpg (17 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
images-193.jpg
17 KB, 512x288
>>28992977
Man fuck this too. Life is just one huge competition
>in middle school they train you for high school exams
>in highschool you're competeing to get into the best university
>post uni gotta compete for the best company
>then you gotta compete for the best position
>then you gotta compete to clinb even higher
>then retire and die alone because you didn't have time to compete for marriage
>>
>>28992783
>>28992821

It's really too bad because the infrastructure seems great.
>>
>>28992821
>>fucking terrible work culture
There's nowhere this doesn't exist.
>>
>>28993448
Take what you know and magnify it by 100 and there you get Japan
>>
>>28993448
>unwritten rule says that you're not allowed to leave the office until your boss does even if you have no work to do
>do it and you're disrespecting him
Do they do this in the west? Genuinely curious, I haven't had a job since I was a teenager.
And in all fairness to the nips, I haven't actually been to Japan before.
>>
>>28993448

There's degrees of awful. America does better than Nippon, and France is nicer than America, for example. In Nippon you shouldn't leave until your boss leaves according to them, in Germany it is illegal for your boss to call you when you're off the clock. Those are definitely different cultures.

And that unwritten rule has to be really shitty, as a boss myself I know I always end up staying later than everyone else.
>>
>be azn Chad
>be fit and handsome
>be rich
>have qt azn gf
>get cucked by fat white basement dwelling Chet

Every time. Why live when you have to work so hard to improve yourself only to have all of your women stolen from you by fat manlet white Chet's who only go after azn women because Chad and Tyrone are busy pumping and dumping every other race of women out there.
>>
>>28993525
I have 2 bosses and they don't even sit in the same building as me. They are a few miles away from my office and only even know that I show up to work because I give them a monthly report on my work.
>>
>>28994020
Have you ever thought that maybe if they acknowledged you, it would bring great shame upon their ancestors?
>>
>>28993525
No, if you're paid by the hour then you are gone as soon as you hit 8 hours or whatever. If you are on a salary then you usually leave when your work is done. Some shitty companies and bosses will get on their salaried employees for leaving early even if theres no more work, but it isn't necessarily the norm.

I'd off myself if I lived in Nippon under those conditions. Work sucks enough, that sounds like hell.
>>
File: 1397648519737.gif (864 KB, 160x270) Image search: [Google]
1397648519737.gif
864 KB, 160x270
>>28994632
Where do you live that being paid hourly guarantees you go home after eight hours?
>>
>>28992683
They're opening a portal to Gensokyo.
>>
>>28992683
Because there is no place in society for many of them. Just like everywhere really, except to a slightly different degree.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.