[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Based black guy tells r9k how it is, kek, well what now fagg
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot (116).png (467 KB, 873x548) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (116).png
467 KB, 873x548
Based black guy tells r9k how it is, kek, well what now faggots? What excuses will you come up with next?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsNyIDzwvC4
>>
His nose almost sucked me into the video
>>
>>28992150
I miss kent. Off to shittube.
>>
>nigger
Post invalidated
>>
You're black and an autist? That's 2 strikes off the bat god damn.
>>
>>28992498
>Trying to help faggots like you
>le nigger I not listen to u

>>>/pol/
>>
>>28992150
non-thug type blacks are always the coolest types of people. I should know, because I am one of them
>>
Well, I can assure you op. assuming that's your video. Everything I've ever said here is all true.
>>
>>28992498
I knew someone would post it.
Off to >>>/pol/, brethen.
>>
>>28992544
Niggers don't know shit.
>>
>>28992150
Why should I watch this monkey howl epithets
>>
Black people always have a bone to pick with someone, I swear to god, they always rail about someone and then tell others not to complain if there is even a slight deviation from their opinions. Like predators on the hunt, no wonder their women are so tough, they need to keep the men under control
>>
Why do normies think we're capable of being helped?
>>
>>28992150
>the video is 5 minutes long
>he's actually right
>he's actually calling out a bunch of people out on their shit
>he isn't advocating whining but rather suggesting you to change something

LMAO FAGGET NEET LYF
>>
Man it's really strange seeing an autistic black person, usually because they are usually overly animated.
>>
>>28992579
Me too.
>>28992661
Here, mister, obviously it seems your /pol/ knowledge has made you defensive towards us. You see, there are thugs (the so-called one who would never amount to anything and snag welfare and other stereotypical tomfoolery, who also happens to be the poster child for bashing on /pol/), and there are actual blacks that are known for all good deeds and contributions and never blurting "fuck the police" on car stereos, like >>28992579 and I. Now, for every race, there will always be a group of idiots aside from the regular, level-headed people that roam the country. White have it, Asians have it, Hispanics have it, you name it. It only takes them a certain amount of learning to allow the idiots to either become level-headed, or stay a burden. There's also the fact that blacks are more vulnerable to becoming jackasses because it's cool to them. I get that. But we can only try. Did that change your mind, brother? If not, just move along, there is nothing interesting to see here.
>inb4 dem stats about blacks
I've seen it before.
Like I said, for every population, there will always be idiots aside from level-headed. And the stats are horrendously bias, in one way or another.
>>
>>28992741
this is literally white people.
>>
Good video from nig-nog
>>
>>28992150

>TFW no best nigga friend like this
>>
File: 130170388377.jpg (12 KB, 401x302) Image search: [Google]
130170388377.jpg
12 KB, 401x302
>i'm shy xDDDDDDD

Fucking normals
>>
>>28992741

>>28992911
This . Whites always talk shit about other races and cultures but anything that promotes progression or talk about race issues, whites bitch like THEY'VE been victimized for centuries.
>>
>>28993057
Whites have been victimized for centuries you fucking nigger, the whole of human history isn't the last few centuries in America.
>>
>>28993027

i just got an elliot rodger vibe from this still of patrick bateman

its all starting to make sense now
>>
>>28993027
Honestly, look at some of the "depression/anxiety" stories on youtube. All attractive women crying over fucking nothing.

As an ugly virgin man with anxiety/depression, I can tell you I expect and get absolutely no sympathy from anyone, and my problems are far greater than some vapid slut's woes over not getting Chad.
>>
>>28992150

>i can do it, so can you
stopped there. Not everyone is made the same. poor logic.
>>
>>28993089
>Whites have been victimized for centuries

By other whites
>>
10/10 mate right there
yup, JUST FUCKING MAN UP.
>>
>>28992893
All niggers deserve to be put down, the world would benefit from this
>>
>>28993202
yeah, because when being enslaved and murdered, it really matters who did it.

The only reason we weren't taken advantage of even further by other races is because we're superior at matters of arms.

Need proof? The horrible shit you savages did to each other, certainly would've been extended to whites had the capability been there, the same as whites extended it to each other.

>WAHHHHHH WAHHHA BLACK PEOPLE SUFFER LIKE 20000X AS MUCH AS WHITES

This is why everyone hates niggers.
>>
>>28993206
nah, no reason to do so
>>
>>28992805
Because they have lived life on normalmode for so long they can't fathom what hellmode is like
>>
This is why normals deserve to die
>"you can just get friends to get jobs through"
>"can't get a job? just move!"
>>
Seems so hellish that these people even exist, just a perfect agglomeration of physical characteristics, cuck qualities left over from their uncle tom days, and a general belligerence underlying a streak of self-righteousness they just feel so entitled to

its like demons are real, and to top it off, they all come together and live in poor shitholes
>>
>>28993292
>WAAAAH STOP MAKING ME FEEL BAD ABOUT OPPRESSING OTHER RACES

this is why everyone hates whites
>>
>>28993411
I agree about blacks in general, but the guy in the video wasnt so bad, if he was yelling id say so but he kept calm
>>
>>28992911
>i know you are but what am i?
nice playground logic, tyrone. back to the plantation
>>
>>28993427
We didn't oppress shit, you're own people sold you out.

OH WAIT, I forgot, every niggers delusion

>WE WUZ KANGS AND SHIT BEFORE DEM CAVEMAN DID DARN STOLE OUR SHIT
>>
>>28993715
>you're own people sold you out.

Your people came there to colonize African countries. If the dominant tribes knew whites were evil and treated their people like subhumans , they probably wouldn't had sold them out.
>>
>>28992150
>nigger

opinion discarded

go steal a bike or something you cunts
>>
>>28992150
DAMN NIGGA, YOU GOT GREEN TEETH, HOW DO I GET ONE LIKE THAT?
>>
>>28993876
>Sell their own people into slavery
>White people still somehow to blame

Wanna know what Japan did when the Dutch started enslaving nips? Told them if they ever wanted to do business with Japan ever again they'd cut that shit out, within 20 years the nip dutch slave trade was over.

Maybe if niggers valued their own and had a spine it never would've happened in the first place.
>>
>>28992150
That is not a blackbot.
I am the only blackbot .
Fuck that charismatic faggot with his car and just lift brah meme
Fuck you faggot
>>
>>28992150
Wow they taught a chimp to speak!

Science has really come a long way
>>
>>28992150
>you can level up to a beta bux if not a alpha chad

why do memes sound so autistic when said out loud
>>
he thinks we haven't tried to change... come on blacky you can think better than it
>>
>>28992471
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYIQ27rWnnotdJb2dN0BOFg/videos

kent still makes videos
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.