[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A 13 year old fucked this every day for 7 months. >yfw y
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 960x960
A 13 year old fucked this every day for 7 months.

>yfw you just lost all hope

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/alexandria-vera-docs-teacher-had-sex-with-student-13-who-impregnated-her/
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 211x359) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 211x359
She's hotter than anything I've ever even spoken to and I'm 20

What's the point in even trying?
>>
>>28992075
She is smokin. Probably made that kid's entire life.
>>
>>28992205
>Mentally ill caked up shitskin
Any one will do, eh? This is what the pedestal means.
>>
>>28992333
Everyone has their preferences. Also calling people shitskin is beneath you.
>>
>>28992038
im fucking angry right now
>>
it was a nignog who did it, she got blacked
>>
>Vera claims she and the teen are in love. According to court documents, Vera had sex with her 13-year-old student almost daily
That kid probably had more sex than all of us will ever have. Oh well.
>>
>>28992038
I'M SO FUCKING MAD!!!!!!1

I'M A 31 Y/O KHHV (I'M GOING TO BE 32 IN OCT.)...
AND SOME KID, HAS SOME PRETTY TEACHER WRAPPED AROUND HIS COCK!!!

I BET HE'S BLACK AS WELL...
>>
>>28992038
Whats going to happen to her ?
If it was male he would get the capital punishement but she is an adorable young pedophile so what is likely to be her sentence ?
>>
>>28992620
>Vera claims she and the teen are in love. According to court documents, Vera had sex with her 13-year-old student almost daily
>In love
>Sex almost daily
>Almost daily
>Sex
>Daily

A 13 year old got more ass than me, a 32 year old man.

I'm killing myself
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.