[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I got humiliated today
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 3ORuMEc.jpg (50 KB, 687x1009) Image search: [Google]
3ORuMEc.jpg
50 KB, 687x1009
>be in Walmart with mom(luckily she wasn't around to witness this)
>girl runs up to me
>"OMG, Anon! I haven't seen you since highschool. How have you been? Where are you living?"
>I'm a NEET who lives at home.
>"You're still living at home? I just got my master's, I start my doctorate program in the fall. Where are you working?"
>unemployed
>"You don't work either? Chin up Anon, I'm sure you'll be fine, you were so smart in high school."

I used to say "chin up" to her in a sarcastic tone when she did bad on a test in high school. I'm 25 and want to die.
>>
>>28991888
So you basically got what you deserved? karma's a btich.
>>
Gee, if only you could have channeled your smug pepe. Mock her garbage degree.
>>
>>28991888
embrace the neet and enjoy your lazy introvert life

it's great once you accept it
>>
>>28991925
I don't think teasing a girl equates being a failure.
Also I think the only reason she even approached me was because I was chubby in high school and have since lost a lot of weight.
>>28992029
With all my old friends moving on and having left town, I'm really starting to accept it.
>>
Why didn't you ask her out?
No risk high reward
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.