[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is there anything more annoying than some fat fuck at the gym
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 562x998) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 562x998
is there anything more annoying than some fat fuck at the gym that doesn't know what he's doing?
>>
>>28991784
what do you think the gym is for?

are you stupid?
>>
>>28991784
thats why i have a personal gym. and im still 100lb overweight
>>
>>28991784
this image has made me mildly upset
>>
>>28991784
yes, a fit fuck being condescending to someone trying to lose some weight.
>>
>>28991784
yea there is. there're people that take rude snapchats of people trying to improve their lives.
>>
>>28991784
>when a thot uses the gym to sneak diss and get compliments from beta orbiters on her snapchats.
>>
>>28991784
yes an attention seeking whore like pic related
>>
>>28991784
>co-ed gyms
Why
>>
>>28991784
there's something about this type of person (the person that took the pic, not the guy) that makes everyone universally angry. there should be a word for it. when you have to put down someone else, who is already below you, to feel better about yourself
>>
>>28991784
Unsurprisingly it's a woman wearing makeup at the gym.

Judging from the picture she doesn't even look that fit herself.
>>
hes wearing jeans man, he should know better than that. get the fuq out the gym before he hurts himself.
>>
>>28991784

While it's a bit awkward to watch, I always cheer them on in my mind. I used to be a fatso and lost 50 pounds. Part of me wants to approach them and help them out with weights, but I know they'd be paranoid, annoyed, or insulted. Godspeed fatties. You can do it!
>>
>>28991784
Fuck off, you have to start somewhere. Maybe instead of being a judgemental prick you should show him how to do it if he's doing it wrong.
>>
>>28991784
Did this girl ever end up getting cyberbullied over this?
>>
File: 1460672786048.png (92 KB, 417x373) Image search: [Google]
1460672786048.png
92 KB, 417x373
>yfw she's just using him as a prop to show off her tits
>>
>>28991855
vapid? vain? self absorbed?
callous? attention seeking?
hateful?
condescending?
>>
not even fat, but I'm now angry. thanks senpai
>>
>>28991815

that's dumb, it's just some petty person making a petty statement. can't get upset when that happens or you'll be upset all the time.
>>
>>28991784
I don't like people doing this to people either, but I have to say I really don't understand the meme of being fat. How is it even possible that there are fat people? Why doesn't everyone stop eating when their body tells them to stop? What is the point of continuing to eat? I don't even see how that could be pleasurable at all.
>>
>>28991855
millennial female?
>>
File: 1450149770095.jpg (96 KB, 800x437) Image search: [Google]
1450149770095.jpg
96 KB, 800x437
>>28991784
nope

>been lifting for two years
>mfw i judge every single fat fuck and skinny loser who shows up for one or two weeks then never returns
>their terrible form
>how they wander around aimlessly looking at every piece of equipment like it's from another planet
>the way they stare at the ground and avoid eye contact
>fucking around on their phones like they people messaging them
>>
>>28991855
They're called normies.
>>
Coming from a roastie it doesn't surprise me to the least.

I hope she gets raped by karma
>>
>>28991855
over-compensation? inferiority complex? female?
>>
>>28991921
you must not be american

fat greasy food is good
>>
>>28991945
the fact you're here with the rest of the depressed autists shows you're just projecting and trying to make yourself feel better at their expense
>>
>>28992006
I am American. It's tastes good but I don't want or need it when I've consumed enough.
>>
File: 1feel4.png (236 KB, 386x399) Image search: [Google]
1feel4.png
236 KB, 386x399
>>28991945
>fucking around on their phones like they people messaging them
>>
>>28991945
you sound like a person trying to compensate for his own feelings of inferiority by humiliating those who are even lower on the social pyramid than you are, to try to make yourself feel adequate or superior at any cost.
>>
>>28991784
too late to turn this into a woman hate thread or should I make a new one?
>>
>>28992043
Not him but that fat fuck has money to pay for a gym subscription and I don't. He's clearly higher on the social ladder than I.

I'm humiliating him cause he's a fatass, not because he's higher on the social ladder.
>>
>>28991784
this is just wrong. good for the guy for being there. In my experience, people who actually go to the gym regularly are nice to newcomers who want to improve themselves. She probably goes 2-3 times a week and runs on a treadmill for half an hour...
>>
>tfw you get made fun of in public and you can tell they're doing it, because they're snickering. but too scared to stand up to them.
>>
>>28991921
addiction. why don't you leave /r9k/? the memes stop being pleasurable after a while
>>
File: exercise feel.png (42 KB, 723x752) Image search: [Google]
exercise feel.png
42 KB, 723x752
That's why I go to the gym at 3AM
>>
>>28991784
>baiting this hard
Sure I'll bite.
We never started out knowing what to do about anything. We had to learn iy. He's probably learning it for the first time and that takes time.
>fat fuck
I dont see what fat has to do with it. He's trying to improve himself because he hates being fat. Being condescending about it doesn't get you anywhere nor do both of you gain anything from it. It's pointless
>>
>>28992124
He's wearing jeans and a polo shirt to the gym. Clearly he's not serious about this.

He looks like some creeper who went to the gym to creep on chicks working out. Guaranteed he's just there to check out asses in spandex.
>>
>>28991784
Yes. Some dumb white bitch who does 15 minutes of light cardio, maybe squats 20 pounds (with poor form), and then spends 40 minutes taking inane IG photos
>>
>>28992050
Please, it's been too long

>>28992165
When you're not into fitness culture, you don't know that the flash array of clothes that are marketed to gymrats are necessary. Wouldn't know that though, would you faggot?
>>
>>28992168
this desu. a person who is actually there a lot of the time is usually supportive of new people...
>>
>>28992109
I'm fairly new so they are still pretty pleasurable
>>
>>28991945

Well actually I use my phone to look up technique and write down my sets.
>>
>>28992117

I know this might not be encouraging but it could help. A few years ago when I was lifting I would see the same fat guy on the treadmill every day. He couldn't run very fast or for very long but seemed determined. I never saw him lift free weights, but he would spend a good hour on the treadmill. A few weeks later I had to cancel my gym membership.
Fast forward a few months and I could afford it again. I go into the treadmill room and I see him again. Same clothes as before except baggy as hell. Three sizes too big at least, but drenched in sweat. This dude managed to lose most of his weight in the time I took him. From then on, I used him as a bit of motivation. Point is, don't be afraid to go to the gym at anytime because of looking stupid. Chances are at least one regular will notice your weight loss and feel happy for you.
>>
>>28991932
*female

FTFY
>>
This is one of my biggest fears of going back to the gym... Chads and Stacies are just having a laugh at me while I try to improve myself. You just can't win in this world.
>>
disgusting fatties
>>
>>28991784
Fat shaming at the gym should summon the gains goblin desu senpai baka
>>
File: hugejackedman.jpg (13 KB, 214x317) Image search: [Google]
hugejackedman.jpg
13 KB, 214x317
>I want an excuse to post my tits on social media for encouragement but don't know how to do it

I fucking hate women. This cunt probably just sat on an unpowered exercise bike for half an hour and called it a day.
>>
>>28993272
as soon as she shared the picture with the caption she had a lot of beta orbiters telling her how fine her tits and body were

being a woman is life on easy mode
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.