[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Say I got a muscle car, how do I pick up chicks while driving?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Mustang V8.jpg (95 KB, 1024x736) Image search: [Google]
Mustang V8.jpg
95 KB, 1024x736
Say I got a muscle car, how do I pick up chicks while driving?
>>
>>28991627
Please respond originaIIy.
>>
Pull out of the driveway at any local fast food establishment, step on the gas, lose control and crash into the nearest wall/tree/other car. Chicks dig a rebel.
>>
That doesn't work on the young ones, and the hot older ones you gotta pull up in a ferrari
>>
you gotta be able to drift, don't worry it's easy to pick up on some back roads
>>
>its prob a auto
>>
>>28991751
>implying automatic transmissions have not surpassed manual transmissions already
>b-b-but muh control

Sometimes you gotta stop being a luddite and embrace technological progress 2bh.
>>
File: tumblr_o0py6hwRq41tiomd9o1_500.jpg (30 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0py6hwRq41tiomd9o1_500.jpg
30 KB, 450x450
>>28991793
>Sometimes you gotta stop being a luddite and embrace technological progress 2bh.
>>
>>28991627
girls dont give a fuck about cars
its the truth
>>
They'd be more impressed seeing you wheelying on a honda sportbike, not but a tank and ripped arms.

That's chad daddy baby. They can't resist sitting on the back of that motorcycle after witnessing so much testosterone.
>>
>>28992182
Seconded. Muscle cars are purely dick magnets
>>
File: 1391814636948.jpg (51 KB, 1024x545) Image search: [Google]
1391814636948.jpg
51 KB, 1024x545
>>28991793
>embrace technological progress
>>
>>28991627
>how do I pick up chicks while driving?

Have an ounce of personality instead of trying to talk with material possessions?

This is literally what eliott rodgers thought worked.
>>
>>28991793
you have no clue what makes manual transmission so special.
probably can't handle a clutch.
>>
>>28991627

a lasso would probably be effective
>>
>>28992324
>muh manhood
>muh driving
>muh control

most girls dont even know what a manual transmission is they dont fucking care
they only ones who care are other guys you are sword fighting with at your local faggot "car meet" shit on friday night
>>
>>28991627
>see qt walking
>revv it to 5000 rpm
>roll down passenger side window
>tell'er you'll give her a ride
depends how badass the car is. five times out of seven you'll look like a total douche and a loser, but who cares.
>>
>>28992368
true if you live in jewyork, not every chick is a newhorker. chicks in my town know about cars and there're a few mechanic chicks.
>>
>>28991627
pop the trunk and reverse into a feminist rally, should pick up at least 2-3
>>
>>28992301
Elliot didn't even approach women so his nice car is literally a moot point.
>>
>>28992301
he was a fag, he should've shaved his head, got a tan, and shot steroids, get with the flow bro.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.