[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just realized something. Or, well, I didn't just realize
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: living the dream.jpg (119 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
living the dream.jpg
119 KB, 1280x960
I just realized something. Or, well, I didn't just realize it, but just thought to post my thoughts on it.
It seems like it goes like this:
Taller women don't care so much about your height, usually, as they can sometimes face some of the same problems for being so tall when they're expected to be shorter. However, while they don't care about height too much, they will more often care for a larger penis over a smaller one, as their vaginas are larger, along with their bodies.

And on the flip side, really short girls are usually fine with a smaller dick, since their vagina is smaller, but they can often have their pick of the crop when it comes to men, since they haven't had to learn to live with men being shorter than them and they tend to go for men who are in the 6 foot range.
So with either one, I lose?
Fuck this game.
>>
how tall are we talking here? cause for example, 5''7 girls' pussies are just as tight or tighter than shorter girls. unless you mean like 5''11+ or something.
>>
>>28991688
Yeah, I'm mostly talking about women who are 5'9 through 6'something.
A woman who is 5'7 is not past caring about a man's height or his penis size regardless.
>>
File: 5bTw11L.jpg (943 KB, 2860x1948) Image search: [Google]
5bTw11L.jpg
943 KB, 2860x1948
>>28991606
From my experience women are varied enough such that you can't expect generalizations like this to get you anywhere. Just try to get to know each girl you're interested in and try to meet their needs or move onto another one who matches you better. That's all I can say.
>>
I know pic is unrelated, but can you post a link to the Beastman stream? I lost it a while ago. Much appreciated.
>>
>>28992308
Kinda want to revive insecam threads.
I've seen a few people try but the threads never gain much traction.
>>
>>28992359
Same here.
They're comfy.
I was looking at some when it was raining heavily in my city and it was bliss.

>>28992308
Don't remember the beastman cam's location, but I do know he became inactive a while ago. Just disappeared
>>
>>28991726
a really ugly fat one maybe wouldnt care about penis size or height.. but i mean.. even then they might just want an impossibly attractive or average chad
>>
>>28991606
you're overthinking it. I'm sure there was a practical reason for height and dick preferences somewhere down the line, but for most of these bitches it's just about image.

>I have the tallest chad I am the best woman!!!!!!!
>>
I had a link to beastman bookmarked, but it's offline now. I do have one of a little boy's bedroom, maybe I should check on him...
>>
so how short are you and exactly how small is your penis
>>
Yeah the big dick thing is mostly for big girls, it really makes sense. Big asses need big dicks too, which explains black people and their reverse, asians.
>>
>>28992359
Weren't they getting pruned the last time they got popular?
>>
>>28993860
5'8
5 inches in length and 5.5 in girth
Just try and tell me a tall or small woman would want those over something bigger.
>>
>>28993860
>>28994013
Oh, hey, just measured again!
Looks like there was a grave mistake, so let me restate my stats here.

I'm 5'8.
My penis is barely 5 inches in length and it's 4 inches in girth! Isn't that fucking wonderful? God DAMN, it feels good to be worthless! Feels good to be absolutely pointless!
>>
bumping this ultra ebin thread, man!
>>
>>28991606
I'm a tall grill and if I was willing and able to have a bf I'd like a shorter one. I don't know about dicks though, I never saw one irl
>>
>>28994877
Brace yourself for the impending influx of replies.
>>
>>28994169
You could have it worse, I'm 5'6" and my penis is 4",
>>
File: 1442539919821.jpg (38 KB, 460x328) Image search: [Google]
1442539919821.jpg
38 KB, 460x328
>>28994013
>5 inches in length
Make sure you're pressing the ruler against your pubic bone. I was measuring from where the hair started growing and I thought I was 5 inches when I'm actually a little over 6 inches.
>>
>>28991606
>Taller women
>their vaginas are larger
>really short girls
>their vagina is smaller
That's not how it works at all. You can have a huge amazonian chick who will always barely have enough room for an average sized dick or a tiny chick whose first time will be like throwing a hotdog down a hallway. Chill out.
>>
>>28995016
>Taller women
>their vaginas are larger
>really short girls
>their vagina is smaller
more proof this is the autism board.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.