[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Mom's taking her anger out on the dishes again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: banana7.png (227 KB, 404x406) Image search: [Google]
banana7.png
227 KB, 404x406
>Mom's taking her anger out on the dishes again
>>
These threads make me laugh
>>
>>28991590
Fuck I hate it when that retarded passive aggressive whore does that

Stupid whore with her primordial whore brain

FUCK
>>
>Mom's snorting cocaine again
Goddamnit mom come on
>>
File: 1446515866129.jpg (44 KB, 515x640) Image search: [Google]
1446515866129.jpg
44 KB, 515x640
>dad taking his anger out on the dog again
>>
>uncle taking his anger out on my wife's daughter again
>>
File: Angry-Frog-Meme-07.png (96 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
Angry-Frog-Meme-07.png
96 KB, 396x385
>Mommy wants my cummies for the third time today
>>
>>28991590
>stepmom throws a fit because I didn't do the dishes yet
Bitch can't even use it right, dad and me have told her over and over to just let me handle the dishes because every time she does it there's food chunks all over the dishes.
When I first moved in there were food chunks stuck to well over half the dishes. I scraped those off with my bare hands.

Now the dishes don't have bullshit on them. But when I don't deal with the dishes within 30 minutes or so she starts clanging them and doing them herself. She can't even put that shit in the dishwasher properly and she has the gall to criticize my methods when I do them.

Cunts, those women.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.