[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I love you guys. All I want is a chubby gf to clown around with.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
I love you guys. All I want is a chubby gf to clown around with. I'm drunk.
>>
Chubby gf is comfiest gf
>>
that's not chubby that's fat

fresh original comment
>>
>>28991737
I'm on mobile I didn't have many to choose from <3
>>
>>28991496
I would like to piss on that chicks face and tell her I don't fuck cows then fuck a skinny girl in front of her and give her some ben and jerrys afterward and tell her to eat up, you fucking pig, you know you want to
>>
>>28992378
Savage. I like it.
I still think it would be hotter to force a skinny chick to eat her fat pussy and then fuck the skinny chick in front of her while she gets herself off.
>>
File: shelley5.jpg (113 KB, 400x533) Image search: [Google]
shelley5.jpg
113 KB, 400x533
>>28992474
No, I want to see the far chick cry, not get off. I want her to recognize the abomination that she is and the fact that she isn't even a real woman at this point. I want her mascara to run down her over inflated face while she looks at me caressing an actual human females hip bones and ribs.

Then I want her to accept it and eat the ice cream while crying with the skinny girl laughing at her for veing so pathetic.
>>
>>28991737
and she is still fucking sexy and adorable
>>
>>28992629
Damn right!
She is a qt and I would love to cuddle with her!
>>
>>28991496
I miss when she used to post nudes- now she just posts 'look at my new outfit and makeup" stuff. Anyone know what her tumblr is now?
>>
>>28994009
c4d3nz4
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.