[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
explain this picture to me, r9k
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 18371.jpg (95 KB, 727x518) Image search: [Google]
18371.jpg
95 KB, 727x518
explain this picture to me, r9k
>>
It's indicating the method by which a man or woman should approach a kiss. Guy gets the top lip, woman gets the bottom I think.
>>
>>28991443
He's an assassin looking to confirm this is his target. This was the only way he could check birthmarks on her to confirm this was the person he needed to kill.
>>
If you're a fag and you get caught kissing some biddie you better spot that exit quick
>>
>>28991443
how to kill people as a vampire
>>
>>28991443
He is realizing she lied to him about being bit and that she will soon turn into a monster like the rest of the infected
>>
>>28991451
Kiss? What is this kiss you speak of?
>>
>>28991443
he's being sexually assaulted someone help him!
>>
>>28991443
Just remembered mom's birthday
>>
>>28991443
Tactical hickey - planning ahead of time.
>>
>>28991443
>explain this picture to me, r9k

some bullshit off of wikihow
>>
do u have to look at the neck plz reply
>>
>>28991443
>notices the shadow
>must be shopped
>>
>>28991501
Haha I kissed a girl once. It was stupid, but felt pretty good. Wish I'd seen this pic beforehand. Maybe I could have planned it better or something.
>>
>>28991524
I spit out my drink all over my desk
>>
Chad no leave hickey from last night. Chad sad
>>
The upper lip has no meat, its better to kiss a girl on the bottom one.
>>
>>28991443

he's going for the kiss but he noticed at the last second that her dog is pissing on his rug
>>
>>28991443
that she just spit something into your mouth and there's a knife being pushed into your stomach and being pulled upwards
but that's the least of your concerns because the hairdo on both of those fucking plebs is disgusting that shit stache is repulsive the ear button is tacky as FUCK and the ""chick"" looks like a guy
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.