[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So my mother is dating an illegal immigrant and I want to deport
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4
File: 1409008696388.png (13 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1409008696388.png
13 KB, 500x500
So my mother is dating an illegal immigrant and I want to deport him.

How do I go about this?
>>
>>28990962
deport yourself to mexio
>>
>>28990962
Call INS? Dumbass desu senpai
>>
>>28990991
What's their num?
>>
>>28990962
Get him over then call
>>
>>28991003
nine to the one to the one
>>
>>28990962
Just inform the police, fuck it.

Unless you live with her, there's no problem.
>>
>>28990962
I don't think barrack hussein is letting border partol do their job right now, wait for trump to be elected
>>
>>28990962

https://help.cbp.gov/app/answers/detail/a_id/735/~/reporting-illegal-activity
>>
>>28990962
You mean "undocumented"? No human is illegal anon
>>
>>28990962
a coat hanger
>>
>>28991089
oh shit i read that wrong
>>
>>28990962

Immigration controls are literally non-existent because of the current executive administration. You won't be able to have anything done about it until January, and that's assuming Trump takes office.
>>
You guys egging OP to report him are fucking sick. The guy's just here to make a better life for himself. He's better than most of you NEETs since he's not on welfare

Nobody loses in this situation. If it works out he gets a green card, OP's mom gets dick and OP gets a new dad.

don't do it OP
>>
just bury him, no documents means he doesn't exist. the only reason these people exist in the eyes of the society is because they can complain loudly and consume. you can't do those six feet under :^)
>>
>>28991175
no he's fucking not stupid faggot. there's only 2 kids of illegals, the one who wants to be naturalized for the gibsmedat and the hard workers who DONT want to be naturalized because they DONT want to pay for the gibsmedat. they send their money back home to mexico. please end yourself
>>
>>28990962
frame him for selling drugs it's p. easy. or abuse.

>>28991175
>he's better
if that were true OP the rat would like him and welcome him into the home.

1. nothing good comes from dating a single mom
2. OP should be able to follow his dreams just as much as Taco did. if that means Taco has to go, then it's justified.
3. There's nothing sick about respecting the law, you TEENAGE MOTHER FUCKING SHIT CUNT PISS FUCKER ASS EDGY FUCK
>>
>>28991175
>The guy's just here to make a better life for himself.
At the expense of Americans.
>He's better than most of you NEETs since he's not on welfare
How the fuck do you know that?
>>
>>28991246
There's no moral obligation to follow an unjust law. No human is illegal
>>
>>28991299
Kek how many levels of irony are you operating on?

Just ask yourself the same question from your second response to your first
>>
>>28990962
>So my mother is dating an illegal immigrant

OH I AM LAFFING

Contact I.C.E. Immigrations and Customs Enforcement (if you live in the USA).
>>
>>28991299
>At the expense of Americans.
At the expense of himself working shit jobs with little pay for the service of Americans
>How the fuck do you know that?
Undocumented migrants can't get welfare
>>
>>28991314
but there's a legal obligation :^)
>>
>>28991175
Sympathizing with criminals is a crime in itself.

The only scenario where criminals don't deserve to be treated like shit is when you do something illegal to save someone in mortal danger, like Heinz's dilemma.

But anything else deserves punishment. Especially selfish opportunism.

This guy might be nice as an individual but that doesn't matter. The collective matters, and that means he has to go as well.

Since you aren't going to take responsibility for the collective problems they cause, you don't have a right to speak.
>>
>>28991314
>There's no moral obligation to follow an unjust law. No human is illegal

Look at this SJW. Hey, faggot, CIRCA 200 BC people have been referring to aliens, illegal and legal. It's a tried and true way to compartmentalize humanity into manageable sizes. Without that you get the chaos that sprung forth these recent years with mass waves of illegals swamping first world countries.

You must live in a glass castle or something
>>
>>28991356
http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2011/04/most-illegal-immigrant-families-collect-welfare/

you have to go back
>>
>>28990962
Your mother is literally a whore if she'd sleep with an illegal.
>>
>>28991314
Criminals are illegal, and for people with criminal tendencies it should be illegal to even live.

No population should have below 90 IQ, eugenics are the answer, stupidity and crime are diseases that have a clear correlation.
>>
>>28991314
unless you live in the country that recognizes that law, Lord Vape of the nu-male Cucks. You can certainly disagree with and fight to change the law if you're an SJW, but you still are responsible for following it and keeping others on board when they are heading down the shit road.
>>
>>28991383
So? Back then people go on witch hunts, pogroms, enslaved other people, just because the ancients did it doesn't make it right.

also migration is a human right.
>>
>>28990962
Simple. Vote for Trump
>>
>>28991438
migration is legal if it's done correctly. you can exercise that right and everyone else has the right to punish you for it if it's not.
>>
>>28991538
Do you think it's that fucking simple? The government places multiple legal blockades to infringe on their right to migrate. That's why they're forced to migrate as undocumented
>>
>>28991438
migration is a right but so is retaliation
>>
>>28991630
>forced
>to migrate
hmmm let me think about this for a second.

nah never mind anyway gubment conspiracy or not I have just as much right to shit all over you for breaking the law as you do for crossing a border. the better man/system wins.
>>
>>28991438
No it's not.

If I decided to migrate into your house you'd call the police. I would absolutely love to take everything from people like you and claim it's "my right" to move into your territory without your permission.

Hell, I'd like to help illegal immigrants do that to people like you because I despise you more than them. They might be opportunistic selfish cunts, but even worse are the people who sympathize with opportunistic selfish behavior.

Fuck you. Having a home is something you have to work for to be worthy of. Otherwise you belong to the bottom of the fucking ocean.

If you aren't happy with what you were born with, shut the fuck up and work harder to get something better or kill yourself. Others don't have to accomodate for you. Life is worthless, it's value is subjective and only defined by family ties and friendship.
>>
wait until trump wins and watch him get thrown over the wall
>>
did you report him yet OP >>28991048
>>
>>28990962
>>28990962

get that fucker deported before he marries your mum and starts telling you go to bed without supper m8

deport his ass! the window is closing! hide drugs in his bag also and tell the police he is a dealer
>>
File: king.jpg (1 MB, 1948x1093) Image search: [Google]
king.jpg
1 MB, 1948x1093
>>28991750
BUILD WALL PABLO
>>
To be honest, most robots don't even know the legal immigrant process to get to the United States.
>>
>>28990962
show him your tattoo and tell him what it means.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gOOivlhSZM
>>
>>28991417
>mfw am an illegal and slept with 6 white women this year alone
>>
>>28992346
Good job anon. Hope you impregnated at least one of them and get yourself an anchor baby
>>
File: hottea.jpg (572 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
hottea.jpg
572 KB, 1080x1080
Why is it illegal to kill illegals on sight?
>>
>tfw you're anchor baby
>>
File: hiddenPepeOut.png (149 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
hiddenPepeOut.png
149 KB, 500x500
>>28990962
Report him to the police m8 it's that simple
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.