[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wat do o-o
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_0914.png (121 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0914.png
121 KB, 640x1136
so i've had this female friend for half a year so far and i've asked her out before but she just ignored it and pretended it never happened.
recently we havent been talking as much but today we talked for hours again like we use to last month and shit.
anyways so im just sitting here with my rope next me to thinking of finally doing it and she texted me.

WAT DO
FELLOW ROBOTS
PLEASE HELP

Do i confront her tomorrow about it? she said she only liked me as a friend last month and shit.
>>
you aint gonna fuck this chick if thats what you were hoping for
>>
>>28990872
indeed
i just have no fucking clue what to do about this.
>>
Ask her out straight up. If she ignores you still, then just cut her out of your life. It's not worth deluding yourself with the notion of a "female friend."
>>
>>28990975
this tbqh. I doubt she said it without being fully aware of what you'd think, but if she's playing games then ditch the bitch.
>>
>>28990832
You told her you loved her. she didn't respond in kind. She's trying VERY hard to keep things casual. She has no interest in you at all, and the whole strategy you're using is painful. It seems as though you're trying to get her to feel sorry for you, and she CLEARLY doesn't. You also tried asking her out and she ignored it. You've known her for half a year and nothing's happened. Let it go, and accept the fact that you guys will be just friends. Nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>28990893
cut all contact
she's clearly using you because chad isn't around right now
>>
>>28991057
The blue text is him, retard.
>>
>>28991104
>r9k
oh god. Yeah..... you pegged me as full fucking retard. jesus christ. I'm out.
>>
>>28991057
>>28991104
the blue is me lad.
grey is her. she was the one who said "love you"
i didnt know how to respond as when i read it my fucking head flew off.
>>
I have had 3 female internet friends before. GOD I FUCKING HATE MYSELF EVEN REMEMBERING THEM. Whatever. One was a some rich kid who used for emotional support. Second liked me but was fucked up. I would come over but called her ugly. Completely ruining her self esteem. Yes I hate myself already, no shouting. The third tried to do emotional support again. Just stopped talking to her. She can go hang herself for all I care. This chick is fcked up you can see it from afar. If you cant neet dont bother. Whenever she feels down she will come back to you to cheer her up. Maybe she is depressed bcuz she just broke up with her bf. So she wants you to confort her. Short pain anon, NEVER TALK TO HER AGAIN. If she is not willing to meet up with you she can go fck herself. If she does not find you attractive also no point. She will cheat on you. Listen to me you deaf motherfucker or you will regret it for the rest of your life.
>>
Yeah if she is saying "I love you" and you're not already in a relationship with her you have no chance. If she actually wanted something with you then she would be a lot more casual about it and wouldn't say things like that. If someone says "I love you" it means a relationship is already established, this means you've either been together with her for a while, or like in your case, she loves you as a friend. Whatever kind of relationship it is, it is not gonna change.
>>
>>28992148
Seconding this.

You've reached the epitome of friend zone.
>>
>>28992027
she did just breakup with her boyfriend actually. she normally always talks to me about that shit.
and she suppose to be coming up this weekend with a friend according to her.

but yeah ill most likely stop talking to her
thanks anon

>>28992148
indeed that has been what ive been thinking the past hour or so.
she most likely said it in a friend way; which to me makes no sense because "i love you" puts the sense of a current relationship in place while there is not.
>>
>>28992319
If you've known her and talked to her for a year and a half like you said there's nothing strange about her saying that she loves you. Women are a lot more open with their feelings.

Still, if your plan is to stop talking to her anyway, try again and ask her out. If you don't care about your relationship with her at this point then there shouldn't be anything holding you back from trying again. There's always the chance we're all wrong about this.
>>
>>28990832
She gives you just enough affection to keep you in a comfortable orbit
>>
>>28990832
sorry friendo but you've been pulled into her orbit
>>
ur a genuine malt pussy fag. ask her to fuck or kys
>>
>>28990832

Honestly, just say this:

>Hey, just letting you know I'd appreciate it if you didn't say things like "I love you" to me anymore. Are you feeling better?
>>
>>28992646
>>28992666

^People who have never been with women
>>
>>28990832
ABORT MISSION

ABORT MISSION

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

I REPEAT

THIS IS NOT A DRILL
>>
If you go through with it make sure to name her in your suicide note.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.