[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mom tells me to drink more juice >Drink a liter of applejuice,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: bad.jpg (48 KB, 330x357) Image search: [Google]
bad.jpg
48 KB, 330x357
>mom tells me to drink more juice
>Drink a liter of applejuice, massive acid reflux and can't stop farting
Fuck the juice
>>
Try having cranberry juice instead. Less sugar, tastes better and is better for your body
>>
Yeah some juices are better too. Minute maid shit is equivalent to soda if that's why your mom wants you to drink more juice. Alot of juices have as much or more sugar than soda and all that 100% juice or whatever bullshit adverts are lies
>>
>>28990827
>*BRAAAAAAAAAAP*
What did OP mean by this?
>>
Why'd she tell you to drink juice? If anything you should drink water and eat more fruit
>>
>drink orange juice
>feel like shit for six hours
ok
>>
>>28990827
Do not drink too much apple juice at once dude, acidosis is dangerous and potentially fatal
>>
Fruits in general are a meme. What little health benefit they have is outweighed by the massive amount of sugar in them. There are better ways to get your vitamins.
>>
>>28991325
suuucgh as>?:
>>
she meant her titjuice dude
>>
File: 1464720193662.png (179 KB, 710x654) Image search: [Google]
1464720193662.png
179 KB, 710x654
>>28990827
either i've spent too much time shitposting on /pol/, or this is a subliminal message to gas the jews or some shit.
>>
>>28991325
Wrong, they're simple sugars, which means it's easy to digest and gives you immediate fuel. It's full of carbs/dietary fibers, which help regulate your system and give you energy

Also, fruits (but more veggies) are extremely good at giving you the vitamins and minerals you need
>>
>>28990827
>drinking more than 8oz of juice
may as well shove some sugary candy bars in your mouth until you puke you fat child
>>
>>28990827
>drink a litre of juice at a time

holy fuck anon. drink, like, a cup of juice with every meal or something at the most, space it out a bit. don't drink a litre of it at a time
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.