[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are prostate orgasms a meme? Does it really feel that good to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1464748248741.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1464748248741.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
Are prostate orgasms a meme? Does it really feel that good to be locked up and have to use your butt to cum?
>>
>>28990695
It feels very good. So good that otherwise straight people are willing to risk their reputation as a straight person to stick things in their butt.

That guy in the jar video (you know which one) has a wife and kids, but look what he can't resist doing (he is still doing it after the broken jar incident). And simply put because it feels good.
>>
I've stuck things up my ass before and get absolutely no pleasure from it.
Even looked up a guide to make sure I was hitting the prostate right, and there was sort of a feelsgoodman angle to it but nothing close to normal masturbating
>>
>>28990695
In my experience, id have to say yes. Its a meme.
>>
>>28990695
Only cutfags do this. It's sad, really.
>>
>>28991470
same, this 'prostate stimulation' is just a jewish meme to trick gullible minds into going lgbt and raising their numbers so they can bring the downfall of the west
>>
If the thought of doing this even crossed your mind, much less going through with it, then I'm sorry but you are gay and either haven't realized it yet or in denial.
>>
If it's anything like having a good shit I'd say yeah. the shivers mane
>>
>>28991470
>>28991510
>>28991547
>>28991565
>>28991612
>buttmad roasties dont want OP to find out the truth

kek

prostate orgasms feel way more intense than sticking your dick in an axe wound
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.