[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>women seem wicked when you're unwanted What did he mean
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: Harold_Bloom_7536.jpg (330 KB, 1600x1050) Image search: [Google]
Harold_Bloom_7536.jpg
330 KB, 1600x1050
>women seem wicked when you're unwanted
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>28990255
The weather seems mean when there's a storm, r9k isn't even manchildren, it's just children
>>
>>28990255

just admitting his place on the food chain.
>>
/r9k/ is mad at women because they get no pussy
>>
>>28990308
Indeed /r9k/ is like a starving man whinging about how evil food is
>>
nani? that ninja delete
>>
File: bloomprofile.jpg (5 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
bloomprofile.jpg
5 KB, 300x168
>>28990255
are we bloomposting?
>>
>>28990308
That's such a gross oversimplification of the issues. Misogyny on this board goes back further than robot culture. People who had shit relationships started it. People who get no pussy don't even have a reason to hate women, because they have not yet experienced how terrible they are.
>>
>>28990335
Except men obviously control the world, only betas pretend otherwise
>>
what a fucking cuck
fuck this old kike, he can't think, he can't write
>>
>>28990382
You mean how lame you are, sorry you realized it
>>
File: droopybloom.jpg (27 KB, 200x266) Image search: [Google]
droopybloom.jpg
27 KB, 200x266
he is a roman senator inside
>>
>>28990255
I'm not a big Doors fan, but goddamn that is a 11/10 lyric.
>>
>>28990308
Yes. So? Why shouldn't I be? I didn't want to end up this bitter but being endlessly rejected and having no positive experience with women has made me this way. Anyway I hardly even try to talk to women any more so it's not like it matters.
>>
>>28990413
Women are insane. Robots are lucky not to have much experience them. There's maybe 1 good woman in a dozen, and they rarely have an idea of what constitutes a good partner until they're 30-something.
>>
Think of how different you life would be if you were model tier good looking? All the sudden girls are the sweetest thing on this earth. Its all about perspective. Its like a 7 foot tall athletic guy saying the sport of basketball is easy as hell.
>>
>>28990382
That's bullshit.

You don't have to date a woman to gauge how awful she is, you stupid fucking monkey.
>>
>>28990476
This, it's always stuck with me
>>
>>28990517
It's the only way to know for sure. You can't always tell how worthless someone is until you've been on a date or two with them.
>>
>>28990480
Not saying you shouldn't
that was my post i don't get any either just pointing out what seems really obvious
>>
>>28990540
That's utter fucking bullshit.

You do not need to date someone to gauge their personality. There are plenty of other ways.
>>
>>28990707
Like what? Prolonged chat sessions? Working together? Hanging out as friends? Fuck all that. Dating is hard, but it's the only way to really meet someone and know them on a personal level.
>>
>>28990802
""""""Dating""""" is a twentieth century meme that's practically already dead - we hang out gramps.
>>
>>28991081
Sure thing, kiddo. Have your casual hookup culture. See how that goes for you. Nothing has changed really, because people don't change.
>>
>>28991129
>people don't change

t. homo erectus
>>
The Doors are great for doing ketamine or painkillers and just relaxing into the warm hug of disassociation
>>
Faces look ugly, when you're alone.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.