[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are women really as superficial as r9k says? Are they really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: Touhou.full.1197510.jpg (417 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Touhou.full.1197510.jpg
417 KB, 800x800
Are women really as superficial as r9k says?
Are they really as superficial as they sometimes act on r9k?
It haunts me, thinking about how I couldn't please anyone just because of how I was born.
>>
Actually I think they care less for appearances than men, although if you're a real mess obviously they won't date you. You just need to have the right kind of personality, and something like money or a job.
>>
bumpering, my boyo
>>
No they're not actually that superficial. WHy would you trust a bunch of guys who have never been in relationships with women with their ideas on women? Unless you are crazy ridiculously deformed you will find someone for yourself if you put in effort.
>>
Yes. Yes. I'm sorry that you have to stay haunted. You could always get lucky and stumble on someone that defies the norm.
>>
>>28991037
>>28991086
I..
I..
d-desu t b h..
>>
Thing is, women don't reject robots because they're superficial.

"Superficial" would mean they make judgments based on appearances and don't bother to find out about the person behind the facade. It would imply robots are good people underneath, and that women mistakenly reject them because they assume otherwise.

This is not the case. Robots are not good people in general, and they are especially not good people for relationships. Robots are bitter and hateful, prone to anger and entitlement and lacking in basic social skills such as considerateness. Robots have a transactional view of relationships and they objectify women. Women accurately perceive this based on their behavior and other clues. That's not superficial. It's plain common sense.
>>
>>28991663
What is the behavior and context clues that imply you objectify women?
I'm kind of curious.
I don't want to seem like a womanizer on accident.
>>
>>28991747
All the manly based badasses of history were serious womanizers.
>>
>>28990076
You were born into this lifestyle and way of thinking there's no way to change it. Not matter how fit or rich you are
You'll always be alone. That is your curse my friend, it's all natural instinct for women they just know who the betas are somehow
>>
File: 1456936347279.jpg (106 KB, 493x656) Image search: [Google]
1456936347279.jpg
106 KB, 493x656
>>28991663
>prone to anger and entitlement and lacking in basic social skills such as considerateness.
Not like your average roastie at all!

Good post.
>>
Here's the truth:

Women are lovely, women are beautiful, women are loyal, women are feminine, women above all respect and honor their bodies and their minds, women are charming, women have interesting perspectives on things, women are grateful to men for all we give to society, women are kind and well mannered, women are strong in their loyalty and beliefs, women are safe, women are secure, women are pleasant, women are balanced, women are soft and giving, women are open, women are inspiring in their beauty, laughter and smiles, women are glorious in their rhythm and the way Life expresses trough them, women respect, love and honor men and men value and love women, we are aware we are ONE life form in two bodies.

Women are surrounded by calmness and dignity wherever they are, women are beautiful. Happiness of a woman is the most treasured sight. And women are receiving, warm, comfy and safe.

There is nothing quite so endearing as to rest your strong body after life's battles in your dearest woman's arms.
And there is nothing that makes you feel so powerful, like holding your dearest girl rest safely in your arms, feeling her delicate and feminine body just wanting to be absorbed by your strength.

Life is beautiful, having each other is beautiful.

Glory be forever, to beauty of Man and Woman.
>>
>>28991747
There's like a million of the concrete small ones and I'd be sitting here typing tomorrow if I tried to list them for you. It's not a workable idea to try to avoid giving off the signs, the only thing that's going to do it is not to objectify women. Alternatively date the ones that are too stupid to figure it out.

But for example:
>you like a girl but hesitate because you think your friends wouldn't be impressed by her
>you think that if you can pressure your gf to do something she doesn't want to do, that's all right, what matters is that you get what you want
>you don't really notice or care if she's into it when you're having sex
>you see yourself as having a stake in her body, and think your opinion on things like birth control has comparable weight to hers
>>
>>28991980
sounded like u just got married
>>
>>28991980
that's so anti-meme i shed a fake tear
>>
>>28991663
>Robots have a transactional view of relationships and they objectify women.

I guaran-fucking-tee you every single human thinks this way. The only difference is robots have no sense of subtlety or discretion about it.
>>
>>28991980
>women
>loyal
>grateful
>balanced
>calm
>receiving

I mean
>>
>>28991663
The transactional model is accurate. The problem is that serial losers are 1) unwilling to develop something of value to offer and 2) resentful of the system, despite being unwilling to settle for someone with nothing THEY value either.
>>
>>28992041
You're wrong. I don't have a transactional view of relationships, and I don't objectify women. You do, and you can't imagine anything else even being possible. But if you can't imagine something that hardly means it can't exist. All it means is that your perception and experience is limited and you're unaware of the limitless scope of possibilities outside of it and unwilling to acknowledge it's there.

>no sense of subtlety or discretion about it
It's not pretense or politeness. How you think and feel about something matters a lot when it comes to relationships. Pretending isn't even possible unless you were born a sociopath, you'd have to be on guard all the time, nobody has that kind of focus and energy and the effort is much greater than the payoff. The only way to keep up the appearance is to become whatever it is you're trying to pretend to be. You give yourself away with a thousand little actions, gestures and choices of wording.
>>
>>28992113
It's a model. It works for talking about human relationships in many contexts. However, being a human trying to have a relationship is not one of those contexts. It's vital that you adopt some other model.
>>
>>28992024
New meme is in town.

>>28992063
Rp. More Disney for you.
>>
If anything robots are naive how evil they can get, especially once the alcohol starts flowing. You know how most guys aren't really good people? Neither are most women.
>>
>>28992336
>You know how most guys aren't really good people? Neither are most women.
You get it. Congratulations.
>>
>>28991995
oh, then I'm not a womanizer at all des
>>
>>28993161
Not matching those four is no guarantee of anything.

But it's a pretty good sign nonetheless. I hope you're right.
>>
>>28990076
the average woman has a personality of an average r9k regular lazy, entitled, and completely devoid of emotional self discipline.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.