[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw used to take crickets's legs off and watch as they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 18
File: 134524224242.jpg (10 KB, 214x236) Image search: [Google]
134524224242.jpg
10 KB, 214x236
>tfw used to take crickets's legs off and watch as they walked on my hands

I-I'm sorry

ITT: Terrible shit you did as a kid
>>
mad for being sent back to walk this plane
>>
>spent years pestering parents into letting me go to theme park
>goes
>has autistic fit of rage for no reason

It's been ages since then and I still feel like shit.
>>
(broken_spacebar)_wrapped_my_cat_tightly_up_in_a_basket_and_carrried_it_around_the_house
played_god_with_ant_hives,_good_childhood_memories,_laughed_about_my_brother's_fathers_death_in_front_of_him_and_made_him_cry(no_idea_why_I_did_this,_he's_an_asshole)
wiped_shit_across_the_bathroom_floor
elbowed_a_kid_in_the_teeth_on_a_bouncy_castle_with_literally_no_fucks_given._carried_on_bouncing._Couldnt_understand_why_he_was_crying
>>
>>28989956
bind a hotkey to two keys to artificially create a space, or ctrl c + ctrl v a space.
>>
>>28989956
Autism my good man
>>
File: SCOPE-1.jpg (22 KB, 575x231) Image search: [Google]
SCOPE-1.jpg
22 KB, 575x231
>Be me, 10
>Almost my birthday
>Want a super scope, pic related
>Spend every moment sending passive aggressive signals to mom
>Five days until birthday
>Mom says she has a "surprise"
>Tear apart the house, not that long until I find a big wooden trunk in the garage that wasn't there before
>Assume that this is the present, don't even open it
>Sit down with mom, inform her that "the box is nice, but it's just not enough for a birthday present"
>Kindly present the fact that a super scope would be an acceptable present.
>She buys it for me right then
>Be me, 11
>Decide to look in the trunk, absolutely full of shit that I loved, from movies that we had seen together to comic books to candy and top tier toys
>and a note
"Hope this makes you happy, Anon :) Happy birthday"
Sorry mom.
>>
>>28989880
my cousin and i would put my uncle's rabbit in a bucket and spin, then throw it around

also i'd choke bite and hurt my dogs when i was like 12~13
feel bad about it now
>>
File: 1464045745654.jpg (30 KB, 432x470) Image search: [Google]
1464045745654.jpg
30 KB, 432x470
>>28990218
dude you're pretty shitty
>>
>>28990209
>>28990073
or just use sublime's multi cursor feature;
select space
hold ctrl+D
press _

nothing impressive here
>>
>>28990218
the scope was shit anyway mate you swerved a bullet...light guns only got good once the saturn was out
>>
File: 3493595.jpg (66 KB, 842x796) Image search: [Google]
3493595.jpg
66 KB, 842x796
When I was 7, I used to break the tails of kittens. I had found the wailing and the awkward walk they did after funny. Then stuff them in mailboxes so I could play with them later. I had got in trouble for that once because the mailman complained to my mother about there being turds in the box.
When the mother cat attacked me, I grabbed it by its tail and threw it from the side of the road and into a creek below. Not sure if it survived, but it never came back.

I also had an older friend, about 12, who would come over and show me mutilated birds in ziplock bags. I'm not sure why, but he was always so excited to show me. Sometimes we'd catch frogs for the express purpose of sticking firecrackers in their mouths. We also used to take sticks and beat each other for fun. Who ever cried, lost.

And when I was 13, I used to set traps for rabbits. Then I'd break one of their legs and let it lose in my yard so my dog could chase it. Then I'd just watch my dog crunch on its legs and then its head. It always went for its head last.

I'm not really sure what was wrong with me as a kid. I have no sadistic urges as an adult.
>>
>be 9
>feel guilty about not getting molested

>be 12
>someone sands me cheese pizza
>i send cheese pizza to other 12 year olds

>be old
>use r9k
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 640x627) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 640x627
>be me
>6 year old
>always had ladybugs on my lawn because we had a bunch of bright ass flowers
>cousin comes over one day, he's 10
>tells me how he can stop the ladybugs from flying
>gently grabs a ladybug gently and pulls out its wings
>woahbro.jpg
>ladybug attempts to fly
>ladybug falls into puddle and drowns to death
>thought this was hilarious and did it to so many ladybugs
>even had a collection of their wings inside a little container
>had almost 100 pairs of wings
>did this until I was about 8
>finally realised what I was doing was really sadistic and fucked up on so many different levels
I know that sounds pretty stupid but I feel like shit doing so, ladybugs are fucking retarded but still, they had stuff to do.
Pic unrelated
>>
>>28989880
>be 8
>jut watch passion of the Christ
>hated frogs and squirrels at the time i forgot why
>wanted to re enact it with frogs so it traped them
then later i will use pin needles to attach theam to a wooden cross and set them on fire an a disclosed area
>i olso hated dung Beatles i will cut there wings off and play with them as if there where edo period Japanese people committing Sudoku
>i used a sewing needle for this
>after i was dun with them i sacrifice them to the fire ants and they will be nothing but bones in a few days
>>
File: Northern_Cardinal_page_image.jpg (33 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
Northern_Cardinal_page_image.jpg
33 KB, 500x300
When I was 17 I bought myself an air rifle, sat on the porch during afternoons and shot birds whenever I saw them
>>
File: ass.jpg (35 KB, 230x307) Image search: [Google]
ass.jpg
35 KB, 230x307
Once when I was like 7 I told my friend the only reason I came to his house was to watch him play videogames since I had none when his little brother asked me. For the next 6 years no videogames were allowed with guests over in that house
>>
>>28989880
I'm 24 and I still pull the legs off grasshoppers and throw them into ant piles. I catch beetles and cockroaches and impale them onto thumbtacks and leaving them to slowly die. My favorite are the beetles that squeak when you grab them, they squeak for hours on the tack.
>>
I've never told anyone this, but I killed my sister's guinea pig. I was playing with a stapler in the basement like it was a gun pretending to shoot enemies or whatever and shooting staples all over. Guinea pig found dead later that day.

:^]
>>
>Kick big ass rocks under a bus's wheel and the bus would tip over
>>
>>28992624
Still do this too, squirrels and birds; stray cats and dogs and coons get the .22
I like to go for spine shots and finish them off with a shovel after they drag themselves around by their front paws for a bit. You ever eat coon meat?
>>
I would kill-steal in everquest.
I'd follow groups around and nuke monsters, getting all the experience for myself while they tanked for me and did most of the damage.
The game gave exp to the single most damage done by an individual not group total.
>>
>>28991214
This post made me know I still have a soul because reading this tore whatever I had left.

God OP this is actually the worst thing I've ever read even over stories of killing babies for the intent purpose of hollowing them out and stuffing them with drugs to smuggle over the border.

Killing pets is sadistic but torturing them is just...
>>
Accidentally broke a handicapped girl's leg once

Told everyone when a female friend of mine got her period

Told everyone the same female friend was pregnant when she wasn't

Unintentionally broke a different female friend's nose in a minor way after lightly throwing a rock at her face not intending to hit her

Probably a bunch of other autistic and shitty things, I had retarded/neglectful/psychologically abusive parents/caregivers
>>
>>28993325
meh, kids always lack empathy because there brains haven't developed yet. Sure, there are exceptions, but you should pretty much consider everyone under the age of 21 a narcissistic sociopath.
>>
When I was a kid there was a bunch of toads in my yard. My dogs would attack them and it made their mouths foam so I hated the toads for fucking with my doggies.

>have a few friends over jumping on the trampoline in the back yard
>see a toad
>pick up wiffle ball bat and beat the shit out of it
>toad is just a pile of mush and bones now
>get back on trampoline and not give a care

I'm pretty sure people thought I was insane when I was a kid but in a fun way so they all loved me.
>>
>>28989956
Hi broken spacebar guy
>>
>>28993859
hey_what's_up?_yep,_that's_me
>>
>>28993548
"lightly throwing a rock at her face"
are you retarded?
>>
>>28993874
Holy shit, Just bind space to the ` key. Google how.
>>
>>28993929
but_how_will_he_stand_out_if_he_does_that?
>>
Here's something fun that I did
>Find flies in my room during the fall
>They're always by the window for light, so I corner them, then capture them by the wings
>I carry it to the sink, where I get toilet paper, and wrap it around the fly
>I put the wrapping under the faucet, then turned it on
>>
>>28994093
I do the same every time theres a bug in my toilet. I drop some paper on them and then piss on them.

Doesn't everyone do this?
>>
>wear my sister's underwear and jack off on her bed in her mirror

At least I have a nice ass.
>>
Watched NASCAR for the car crashes. Bonus points for fatalities. I hated NASCAR, and I still do.
>>
>>28990218
le spoiled kid
>>
>>28994131
Well a lot of times I tortured these flies (they were always fucking everywhere in my room) by doing:
>Using paper clips to impale their bodies
>Cutting off little parts of their body and making them walk
>There were little cracks between each floorboard, so I put them there then watched as it tried to squirm out
>Putting them on a really hot lightbulb for a few seconds then watch as they try to live
>>
>>28993290
Yeah, but the first time I tried to cook it I didn't know you had to remove those glad things in their muscles and it tasted like shit. I should really try again sometime
>>
File: tfw.jpg (72 KB, 736x636) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
72 KB, 736x636
first green text

>be me, around 6 or 7 at the time.
>living in a shitty little village with lots of yellow houses and like 4 parks.
>me and a few friends were hanging out in a park when a grass hopper hopped by
>quickly snatch it and show it to my friends who happened to have a jar to put sand in.
>shove the grass hopper in the jar, 5 minutes later it pisses, submerging its head as we tilted it.
>begin collecting lots of grass hoppers and putting them in the jar.
>have lots of grass hoppers in the jar, but eventually get bored and friend takes them home.
>i go to his house and we play some def jam for two hours
>just remember the grass hoppers and ask to see how they are doing
>the glass is halfway filled with piss
>tfw drowned like 16 grasshoppers in their own piss
>>
>tied up my sister and pushed her down a flight of stairs
>intentionally broke my parent's bedroom window with a baseball after my dad yelled at me
>intentionally broke a neighbor's window + plus window to our garage
>parents would never buy me toys so I'd tie up and pretend to torture my sister's Barbie dolls
>would end up destroying most of her toys
>pulled a butterfly's wings apart just because when I was 7
>would beat up/kick my younger brother for no reason
>almost set the house on fire after putting a jar of peanut butter in the microwave (this was an accident though)
>pissed in the heater so the house would smell like shit
>cheated my way throughout high school
>>
While ago obviously.
>Be me 5 years old
>At school
>had a few anger management problems, nothing severe
>6 year old kid who was a dick to everyone gave me shit one day
>didn't faxe me until he ripped on me for being fat
>he pushed me over the edge and I shoved him into a wall
>this was in the bag room
(room with hooks on wall to put bags during class)
>he hits the wall pretty hard and slumps down
>I gap it so teacher doesn't see me
>ffw next day and kid isn't there
>nor the next day... or the day after...
>week later the kid comes back with head bandage
>tells me i pushed him right into a hook and he was concussed and knocked out.
>went to hospital and got stiched up, like 10 stiches or something

Kid's grades and enthusiasm in school wasn't great already but i'm pretty sure he grew up to be a stoner with shitty drop-out tier grades.
>>
>tfw remember how me and my friend used to go around and put grasshoppers in a ziploc bag and see how long it took for them to stop moving
>>
>browsing r9k
>realize the reason they have no gf is because they're sadistic fucks
Not surprising at all. I mean I've done some mean stuff. But torture? Get help anons
>>
I lied a lot as a kid, didn't keep secrets. I wish I could go back and instill integrity in my younger self.
>>
>>28994549
yeah, it must be virginal robots who are committing all that domestic abuse. Not aggressive chads women keep choosing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vV_0BQQ5gII

Pretty much everyone in here is just idle and fucks around with bugs. They're harmless. Maybe if they stepped up their game and beat women, then they wouldn't be single, right?
>>
>be me, primary school
>maybe 8 years old
>playing on flying fox, owning that shit
>jamming for like 10min straight, no other kids in sight
>finish another beautiful, graceful landing
>turn around to go again
>fatass mcgee queueing up to take my fuckng flying fox
>hell no
>kick off
>hips engauge
>raiseleg.exe
>kick that fucker square in the guts with both feet
>she falls on the ground clutching her stomach
>i run away

got detention for that one
>>
File: bait taken.png (35 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
bait taken.png
35 KB, 625x626
>>28994335
Grasshoppers, and most insects for that matter, release the wastes that we would release in our urine along with their shit, retard. And even without knowing something like that that isn't exactly common knowledge, who the fuck is going to believe that insects actually pee a tangible amount in two hours.
>>
>>28994682
There's really no excuse for either
>>
File: freeman.png (118 KB, 260x193) Image search: [Google]
freeman.png
118 KB, 260x193
>>28994742
yep hes rigth
>>
>>28994828
And it happens too often because women just love those "bad boys."
A robot would be to insecure to ever do any harm to his gf because they're afraid of being alone.
>>
>Find the most magnificently coloured and fat caterpillar hiding within a shell made of sticks.
>have scissors nearby
>cut the caterpillar in half
>Yellow goo oozes out of the writhing halves
>feel cold and empty

>Fantasise about sticking water jugs over toddlers heads and watching them stumble around drowning like idiots when I was 4 or 5 years old

>Fantasise about enslaving my female classmates and teacher in some great metal inspection device and walking around inspecting their breasts and assholes
>Hard as a rock to this thought at 6 years old
>>
Used to put pens in my dogs butt.

Sat on my brother's friend's face without underwear.
>>
>>28995494
>Sat on my brother's friend's face without underwear.

ages? pics!?
>>
You think that's bad...

>find grasshoppers
>pull off one of their big hind legs(the ones that make them jump)
>throw them in anthill
>watch grasshopper jump sideways doing crazy acrobatics as it is swarmed and eventually killed by ants
>>
>>28995686
>not just using glue so the ants have more to chew and hopper more to feel

pleb
>>
>>28989880
Grew up in San Francisco
Irish boy from out in the Avenues
Went to Saint Ignatius, before they let girls attend
On Friday and Saturday nights a bunch of us would head down to the Castro and Polk Gultch, we had a little guy who would wear short shorts and eyeliner, the fags would swarm him, he would take them to an alley or side street and we would be there and beat the fuck out of those disgusting faghots
Took out a lot of rage on those fucking home's, broke a lot of bones and kicked out a lot of teeth
Couldn't wait for the weekend to go thumping

I am in a relationship with a woman how was born a man, if I told her what I used to do for fun she would leave me

Not gay, but I sometimes feel bad about myself and ask her to piss on me
>>
>>28996117
>being cucked by a tranny
>Not gay

lel
>>
>>28995671
I was 6. He was 16
>>
I used to torture the hell out of bugs all day in my backyard, then one day did it to a toad, afterward I was extremely bothered by what I had done and stopped
>>
>I put my cat inside my pillowcase and would throw it all over my bed and laugh while it cried to me to help it
>My cat was scares of grass yet so I threw it in my yard and as it ran back to me for help I would throw it back inside
>Watched and laughed as my cat walked right into a bee hive and let it get stung all over
>Kicked my dog so hard it broke its dewclaw and I had to rip it off

I feel very bad for doing these things. I do not know why I did them but I think back to these moments and want to cry.
>>
File: 1391318905532.jpg (35 KB, 300x303) Image search: [Google]
1391318905532.jpg
35 KB, 300x303
>Shine laser pointer right in the eyes of flies on flypaper
>Watched them struggle

Oh, man. I forgot about that until now.
>>
>>28996135
would be hotter the other way around, describe your body
>>
File: 0761 - 1HK6kUP.jpg (7 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
0761 - 1HK6kUP.jpg
7 KB, 228x221
>>28989880
>tfw tried to stop a group of older kids from smashing a baby bird with a cinderblock
>couldn't there was 4 of them and I was only 1 person
>ran home and cried on the couch for hours
>>
When I was five I drowned the neighbors kitten then I threw it's lifeless corpse against the house.

One of the regrets I'll never be able to change.
>>
File: abo.png (280 KB, 573x330) Image search: [Google]
abo.png
280 KB, 573x330
>>28993290
>coon

as an Australian this makes me kek
>>
I once found a butter knife once while walking in the mountains on a sunny day as a kid

There were so many crickets, I started cutting their heads off and making a pyramid with it

Still can't remember if it was a dream of a hazy memory of a hot summer day
>>
>Wanted to hurt godfather
>Unlatched the garden gate so his dog would get loose
>It got hit by someone and died
>Godfather went to the vet because the dog still had its collar, had to have it euthanized

I wanted to hurt my godfather, and at the time it felt nice seeing him miserable about that. But I regret it so much. I shouldn't have killed that stupid dog.
>>
Not really surprising you guys are retarded foreveralones, since you were just as retarded as a child.
>>
File: 1464579441262.png (42 KB, 123x168) Image search: [Google]
1464579441262.png
42 KB, 123x168
>not even recently
>literally less than 2 years ago
>see some boxelder bugs mating while walking down the street
>stamp on them in a rampage
take that normies
>>
i put salt on a slug once. i felt so fucking bad after just watching him bubble up like that and slowly dying.
>>
File: thank you jesus.png (169 KB, 409x437) Image search: [Google]
thank you jesus.png
169 KB, 409x437
>6 or maybe 8 years old
>sitting at the balcony, my mom comes over and tells me that she found a cute ladybug
>gives it to me and goes back inside
>i crush the ladybug for some reason
>still feel intense remorse about it to this day

I swear that ladybug was the queen of bugs or a goddamn witch. Bees, mosquitoes and other small insects generally all seem to have a personal vendetta against me. I could be in a group of fucking 100 people and I would be the only one getting sucked dry by mosquitoes and stung by bees.

I am so sorry ladybug queen, please lift this curse. I apologize from the top of my heart, please accept it.
>>
File: 1464556227919.jpg (111 KB, 794x860) Image search: [Google]
1464556227919.jpg
111 KB, 794x860
put snails in the ant stack, nowadays i feel bad just for putting a worm on the fishing hook
>>
>>28996357

wow, what a piece of shit. you deserve to die alone, faggot.
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.