[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get off the grid? Or, alternatively, what are some comfy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: images.png (7 KB, 257x196) Image search: [Google]
images.png
7 KB, 257x196
How do I get off the grid? Or, alternatively, what are some comfy countries to live in where I can make a decent living and it's not GOGOGOGOGO all the fucking time?

Fuck the rat race in America. If you got looks and money, it's paradise on earth, but for the rest of us, yeah nah I don't feel like working like a dog just to be able to barely afford an empty home that smells like dead dreams
>>
I know this feel so hard. Keep grinding away bro, we're gonna make it.
>>
Maybe a smaller town?
You could move somewhere in Eastern Europe, but you'd never truly belong.
>>
I don't think you can be truly off the grid in any first world nation. Maybe the far north of Scandinavia? In USA/Canada too much land is federally owned and patrolled by park ranger services or set aside for teepeeniggers.
>>
>>28989853
America is a first world country, the living standards are one of the best compared to almost every country in the world. You're not going to find anything better desu. Even if you go to countries that have more of a welfare state, you'll still be living like shit.
>>
>>28989853
why is the revolver the suicide weapon of choice?
>>
>>28990013
>implying I care about muh internet, muh fast food

I just wanna monk out somewhere breh
>>
>>28990104
Then move to Siberia and go build a cabin out in the taiga. I heard the Russian government pays people to settle out there and in some places you can be literally the only human being for 100 miles in any direction.
>>
>>28990053
Won't jam.
>>
We work a lot less than Americans in most European countries. We're also not as shallow about looks and consumerism here.

The standard of living varies, we live in smaller houses, and so on, use public health care etc. It's okay. I prefer this infinitely to the Murkan way. Everything isn't a competition here, people are valuable as they are and not only for their achivements.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.