[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
$100 BIRTHDAY NEETBUX
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: CHgSAddVEAIF3kH.jpg (31 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
CHgSAddVEAIF3kH.jpg
31 KB, 500x375
hello robots my birthday recently passed and as the poor fucker i am $100 is a lot to me
i am having trouble on what i should do with it
give me suggestions plese, aside from games because my GPU is shit
>>
>>28989823
do you like drugs?
you could become a serious mushroom farmer with that kinda money
>>
>>28989823
got this link from wherever
http://imgur.com/gallery/pivsCdS

>inb4 normie ree
>>
>>28989823
get a GPU and a job
>>
>>28990001
you cant get a good GPU with 100 bucks can you
>>
buy me stellaris
>>
>>28990248
Then skip the GPU and get a job. Spend the 100 on some khakis and a white shirt for interviews.
>>
>>28989823
Change your car's oil and install new filters.
>>
>>28990282
>>28990332
im a fucking neet why would i want to do any of this shit

give me something fun i can do with 100 bucks
>>
>>28990282
>I'm a miserable wageslave so now I'll try to convince you to be as miserable as me
No thanks.
>>
ayy my birthday 3 days ago i got $100 too

picked up a case of beer, some chips to eat with it and a plate of fried chicken strips with french fries on the side. i'll probably do the same again in a few days.
>>
Go wait on /b/ for someone to make a thread for your city, then ask around for le /b/ros to hook you up with some drugs.

Put it in the bank, get an account on Robin Hood, and trade stocks until you lose everything or make millions.

Buy some rat poison and hamburgers and poison homeless people.
>>
>>28990451
real talk there's nothing you can do with $100 to help your life. it's just pocket money. you can't fix your car or pay a ticket with just $100.

get yourself a game and some tasty food with it, treat yourself, that's what pocket money is for.
>>
>>28989823
Drop it at the strip club.
I've never been to one before and recently went and it was pretty cool.
Alternatively, Hooker, or masturbatory aid (Fleshlight/onahole)
>>
buy a few shares of some stock.

a penny saved is a penny earned.

if you're a poorfag you should save up any money you have for insurance for rainy days
>>
File: _20160414_141551.jpg (31 KB, 453x328) Image search: [Google]
_20160414_141551.jpg
31 KB, 453x328
bump pic
>>
>>28989823
A $100 and a dead nigger baby?
Shit man, sell that coon on E bay
Use the Spanish version
Guaranteed some Santeria fucker will pay big bucks for that little shit
If it was a boy, the price will double
Get on it, at least a year on your ass paid for by a dead darkie
Envious, Anon, Envious
>>
>>28989823
put it towards a console
>>
>>28990397
>im a fucking neet why would i want to do any of this

you want to continue thinking that having a hundred dollars in spending money is a big deal?

fucking neets, man
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.