[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anything more pathetic than a gradecuck? You actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 28
File: Diploma.jpg (238 KB, 964x1000) Image search: [Google]
Diploma.jpg
238 KB, 964x1000
Is there anything more pathetic than a gradecuck?

You actually fell for the university meme. You actually thought spending thousands of dollars of your own money so that you could put hours of work towards a worthless degree was a good idea.

TOPLEL. I bet you think people will "respect" your good grades too. Meanwhile, Professor Shekelberg is spending your tuition fees on his new yacht, while all he has to do is stand in front of a lecturn every week and laugh at you. On the off chance you come up with a great idea, he'll be sure to steal it for his next journal article.

>muh stem
>m-muh $300K starting
>m-m-muh GPA

While you gradies try convince yourselves that your lives won't be a horrible cacophany of debt and working as a barista, I'll be neeting it up in full luxury, never having to worry about foolish things like deadlines or maintaining a 3.0+ GPA.

Even if you do eventually get out of debt, I still win. The more you end up earning, the more you'll be contributing to my lifestyle through taxes!
>>
File: NEETmaze.jpg (134 KB, 1000x600) Image search: [Google]
NEETmaze.jpg
134 KB, 1000x600
>>28989567

How will gradeslaves recover?
>>
>>28989567
i don't understand what you're trying to say
it's easy
you get your grade
then you find a job
>>
>>28989567
Depends what you do, depends how well you do, depends on your connections. I sort of agree that it's kind of cuckoldry because people are duped into doing a degree with the promise everything will be okay. No, only do a degree if you need to.
>>
File: no.jpg (12 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
12 KB, 320x320
>>28989567
>>28989617

delet these
>>
File: drake why.jpg (28 KB, 649x649) Image search: [Google]
drake why.jpg
28 KB, 649x649
Seriously we spend so much time fighting against and mocking wagies yet we let all these university normalslimes run rampant, as if they're welcome. It's about time we took a stand.
>>
File: NEET life.png (219 KB, 1199x444) Image search: [Google]
NEET life.png
219 KB, 1199x444
>>28989567

NEETcuck fell for the free time meme.

Now he's 30+, has developed a mental illness, poor and nobody wants anything to do with him, help the poor neetcuck get enough money to do an hero.

I mean, you guys are the bottom of the barrel in terms of the gene pool, so it's probably better if you don't reproduce; considering no girl will ever want you.
>>
File: NEETmaze3.jpg (133 KB, 1000x600) Image search: [Google]
NEETmaze3.jpg
133 KB, 1000x600
>>28989617

Just a little thing for the gradeslaves out there
>>
>>28989824
>tfw 25 year old NEET with enabler mommy
>tfw happy
truly, i am living the dream
>>
File: smiling wojak.png (5 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
smiling wojak.png
5 KB, 645x773
I only got a degree because my mommy worked at the university and my tuition was free

As soon as I graduated it was back to living the dream
>>
>>28989909

your mommy isnt gonna live forever, you'll have to eventually become independent.
>>
>>28989567
>TOPLEL. I bet you think people will "respect" your good grades too. Meanwhile, Professor Shekelberg is spending your tuition fees on his new yacht, while all he has to do is stand in front of a lecturn every week and laugh at you.
Never knew professors made that much money. I really should try to pursue a career in academia.
>>
File: 1456281696083.jpg (50 KB, 600x574) Image search: [Google]
1456281696083.jpg
50 KB, 600x574
>>28989617
gradies foreverial btfo

I'm not salty

not salty
>>
>>28989952

Then you just suck the welfare tit or off yourself. Neither are bad options.
>>
File: 1449937718602.png (24 KB, 382x379) Image search: [Google]
1449937718602.png
24 KB, 382x379
Gradeslaves are the dumbest people alive right now. To think, they're supposed to be pursuing "higher education".

lel
>>
>>28989952
you're not going to live forever, you'll have to eventually die

who cares, i'll deal with it when i get there
maybe i'll get hit by a car before she dies, and worrying about it would have been in vain
>>
File: salary.png (41 KB, 941x187) Image search: [Google]
salary.png
41 KB, 941x187
>Do well in high school
>scholarships cover half of my tuition
>parents saved money, so no loans for me
>graduating, making $75,000 tricky dick bucks per year
It's ok to be salty anon, not all of us can succeed.
pic related
>>
What if I'm planning to become Professor Shekelberg in the near future?
>>
>fell for the uni meme twice
>still work at a retail job

the problem is me, basically - i never schmoozed like i should have, i studied at a small university, and i studied shit majors

this ain't to say the university system is a massive kikefest, though
>>
>>28990329
"NEETdom never took root in America because the gradecucks see themselves not as an exploited proletariat but as temporarily embarrassed Professor Shekelburgs" - Martin Luther King, Jr.
>>
>>28990177
Anon, please tell me how you can get scholarships.
>>
>>28990422
>straight 4.0
>don't be white, male, asian, etc
but seriously tho. Grades are important. Play a sport. Do something in your high school. And then apply to any damn scholarship you can find. There are actually a lot of scholarships out there that no one applies for. And I guarantee that your high school has some as well. Go talk to your school's guidance counselor. Ask for nominations from teachers. And then hound the university you're oging to for any sort of grants or scholarships.
Loans are the devil. I count myself to be very blessed to be coming out of 5 years of school (masters+bachelors) with no debt. Without my scholarships and my paren'ts college fund, I would have had to pay around 250,000 all told.
Best thing you can do for future you is finish school with no loans, so you can immediately live the life you want to.
you can do it too, anon. Just have to try hard.
>>
File: wojak smug.png (129 KB, 724x611) Image search: [Google]
wojak smug.png
129 KB, 724x611
>>28989567
>not living in a country that has a dual education system
>>
I'm on the fence about university. I've seen engineering grads get jobs and architecture grads working in pawn shops
>>
Jokes on you, my country has free education and as soon as I get my engineering degree I'm going to move somewhere else
>>
>>28990820
That's not surprising in the least.
>>
>>28990388
Can confirm this is real. was there when he said it
>>
>Uni education is free were I live
>mfw I have no face
>>
>>28989567
>tfw worthless degree
>tfw parents paid for it all so no debt

I'm ok with this feel.
>>
>>28990639
>Recieve a scholarship that pays half my tuition.
>Still fucking worried about how to pay that other half
Fuck I hate being a poorfag. I don't want to work and study engineering. I'm not even starting college and in worried ad. What should i do?
>>
>>28991256

>Free

I don't think you know what that word means
>>
can you still get accepted into a uni or a college if you fucked up in HS

>stupidly lazy, dumb too
>messed up freshman year
>graduated with around a 3.0 GPA
>25 ACT
>1100 SAT
>played sports, not good enough for collegiate team though
>minority

i dont want to be in debt for the rest of my life and i dont want to be a failure, i also dont want to take the military route like my dad and only expect to be in it for 4 years but serve for 20
>>
>>28991431
Any state school will take you

You'll be knee deep in debt by the end though
>>
>>28991375
i don't think you know anything, anon
>>
>>28989567
online grad school master race checking in

After tuition, I get about $14000 a year, and qualify for food stamps.

Yes it is a lot of debt, but I will either be teaching math in college and using the 10 year non-profit payback program the rest is forgiven or drop off the grid
I will be able to string it out for 6 years to hit the cap, but I can get another 3 years if I do a medical grad degree.

tl;dr using loans furnished by wagecucks I can make $125,000 over 9 years as a student and pay back $40,000 of it and be done or just drop off the grid if unable to get NEETbucks afterward

>>>>>>>best part about online is using an essay writing farm where wageslaves write your essay
>>
>>28990979
I thought architecture was prestigious?
>>
>>28991471
so you can just go and live life normally through the duration of your school years then deal with the debt after you graduate?
>>
>>28989567
>spending thousands of dollars of your own money

not in europe homie

>worthless degree

computer engineering, worthless? lmao

what if I told you I actually enjoy working towards and achieving my goals?
>>
>>28991431
community college for two years > university transfer
you're already good to go
>>
But the government pays me to go to college and covers all my fees because they're under the impression I'll get a job one day.
>>
>>28991585
Yep, reality will hit you pretty hard in the end though
>>
>>28991431
Don't the yanks pay their armycucks welfare if they get injured? Join, shoot yourself in the foot and then live the life.
>>
File: drake-face.jpg (99 KB, 630x437) Image search: [Google]
drake-face.jpg
99 KB, 630x437
>tfw only going because my parents are paying
>my degree is shit and easy
>just coasting through classes so i can use the gym facilities
it's pretty much a really expensive gym and bus pass. thanks mom and dad
>>
It degree will be useless if u just go to classes and never talk to people, everyone knows you land jobs and stuff by not being a shut in and actually being active
>>
File: qwqwqwqw.jpg (5 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
qwqwqwqw.jpg
5 KB, 259x194
>>28989567
>mfw mom is paying for my uni
>>
File: 1459911157371.jpg (173 KB, 960x716) Image search: [Google]
1459911157371.jpg
173 KB, 960x716
The only way to succeed without a discernible natural talent or skill is through education. End of.

You can do it, anons. Fulfillment is the only important thing in the world
>>
>>28989567
As a engineering student at one of the top engineering schools in the country, I think I'll end up fine. Also as a neet what do you do all day? I've been out of school for three weeks now while I'm waiting for an internship to start and I've pretty much just binge watched TV the entire time. Don't get me wrong, I've loved not doing anything for three weeks but if I were to keep this up I'd definitaly fall into a deep depression.
>>
>>28989567
>You actually fell for the university meme

i think it's pretty disingenuous to act like this makes you stupid when every societal force pushes teenagers and their parents so strongly towards it, and there's almost no one telling people it's a bad idea.
>>
>>28991959
How do you earn an internship? Do you just contact the companies you want to work for? Can you earn one at the end of your freshman year in college?
>>
File: Bigd.gif (477 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Bigd.gif
477 KB, 500x281
>tfw sold my soul to the military and know in a few years of paying off my education with time instead of money I'll live comfy and fuck qt cadets/foreign bitches.
Military just wants your soul. What's wrong. You don't believe in God anyways.
>>
File: 1461925878419.png (240 KB, 283x324) Image search: [Google]
1461925878419.png
240 KB, 283x324
>>28989567

>tfw I fell for the stem meme
>currently no drive at all to do anything
>have the same work ethic as highschool, maybe even worse
>play vidya ever single day, even MORE then I did in highschool
>really doing everything last minute, skipping shit I don't like
>one class teacher unironically actually calls on me to answer questions
>always stutter, talk really fast and start sweating
>she can audibly and visibly see this, yet continues to do it every lesson
>tfw the only reason I'm even in here is because don't want parents to think of me as complete mistake
>tfw they probably already do

I just wanted to be a neet after highschool

I'll just be a neet after uni as I've never had a job or know anyone
>>
>>28992048
It's indentured servitude. You can't leave. Not for everyone.
>>
File: 1438156848006.jpg (57 KB, 515x496) Image search: [Google]
1438156848006.jpg
57 KB, 515x496
>>28992048
what branch and r u officer?
>>
>>28992007
It depends on your major and what school you go to (kinda). Since my college is a huge engineering school they have multiple job fairs each semester that attract alot of big companies. At these fairs you basically look up what companies you want to visit ahead of time (and do research on) and walk up and give them your resume. Generally when you talk to them they conduct an initial interview where they let you give them your elevator pitch and go over your resume and if they like you they will tell you how to apply for the next step in the process (usually applying online or an additional interview). After you complete the next step they usually decide wether they want you or not and go from there.

You can also apply for internships online through a companies website (usually). Although it's harder to get an internship this way b/c there is no personal interaction between you and the employer and you are reduced to a piece of paper and maybe a cover letter.

You can get an internship with a company freshman year but it can be hard. Most companies only accept freshman if they are accepting. For a freshman it would probably be easier to go for a co-op or do research with your university.

Also sorry about any spelling mistakes. I'm basically retarded when it comes to English.
>>
>>28992048
>Fuck qt cadets

Have fun with that dishonorable discharge.
>>
>>28992188

no reason to wait and waste your parents's/your own money. drop out now and move home.

trust me, the only thing worse than a neet is a neet that's pissed 40 grand or whatever the cost of tuition is these days down the drain.
>>
File: 1464325502504.jpg (219 KB, 698x900) Image search: [Google]
1464325502504.jpg
219 KB, 698x900
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trmPapr7Djs

The fate of all NEETS
>>
>>28991593
A bunch of people I know did that. It's a good ass deal. Saved them a shit ton.
>>
File: Plutia1.png (84 KB, 227x227) Image search: [Google]
Plutia1.png
84 KB, 227x227
>>28992367

what if I'm commuting from home I am

I think they'd hate me aswell if I wasn't doing this shitty meme, even though neither of them fell for it
>>
>went to college debt free because my parents are pretty well off from their STEM jobs (around 250k/year combined)
>went to grad school with 135k in debt thanks to a little more help from my parents, money i made in undergrad, and some small scholarships
>making 60k/year now, will be around 260k in 2 years when i'm done with training
>will be able to provide the same luxuries for my children with ease should they choose to go down the same path
I dunno anon, being a gradecuck worked out pretty well for me
>>
File: pizza.jpg (88 KB, 735x533) Image search: [Google]
pizza.jpg
88 KB, 735x533
>he failed out of college
>>
>>28989567
I suspect that this is an angry wagecuck.

Unilords have always been intimidating to both NEETs and wagecucks, moreso wagecucks. This is because NEETs and wagecucks know that unilords are inherently superior in most aspects. I not only get a quality education, learning about computer engineering and applied mathematics from the greatest intellectuals in the world, but I also get it for *free*.

This is because I worked hard in high school, and because of it, I'm reaping the benefits, here at UC Berkeley. Plus, due to my raw intellect, I'm able to breeze by most of my classes, leaving me with much free time to shitpost and laugh at wagecucks with our NEET brethren. Plus, I get to enjoy great food just outside my door, all paid for by my mummy and daddy, which happily supply me with money to fill my belly, since I'm showing results.

In fact, I'm doing an internship this summer in Oregon, and I'm getting a juicy 9,000 dollar stipend for dicking around in an apartment for 1 and a half months, while doing simple work in optofluidics. Not to mention, us gradelords get plenty of attention from women. Women love non-autistic engineers, mathematicians, doctors, and physicists, especially international students. You wouldn't believe the faces that these FOB women make when they see a chiseled White male studying engineering.

And at the end of the day, I can come back and let loose in my studio dormitory, while enjoying a nice craft beer from the wonderful bars in liqueur stores in Berkeley. And apart from my free time during the school semesters, I have complete and utter free time in between semesters, in which I essentially become a total NEET for three months. This allows for a lifestyle that doesn't grow boring or monotonous.

With all that said, please don't bite the hand of your masters, now. Unilords are quite compassionate and thoughtful when it comes to the lesser races on /r9k/. After all, we're virtually uncovering the secrets of the universe.
>>
>>28990177
>75,000

You're literally retarded if you think you made out good. There are wagesalve positions that pay 1/4 more than that and only require a HS degree.
>>
>>28992740
tradecuck positions don't count

being a software engie is very stress-free and easy.
>>
I just want to be a forest ranger.
>>
File: feelsgoodman.png (127 KB, 292x300) Image search: [Google]
feelsgoodman.png
127 KB, 292x300
>tfw going into trades
>get to watch all the uni cucks argue about which of their degrees is better
>get to watch them all get jobs in unrelated feilds because most of that shit is out of demand or just fucking useless.
>>
>>28992759
keep in mind that this is starting, as well
>>
>>28992772
Enjoy getting cucked by your engineer overlords.

My buddy is an electronics engineer, and he always tells me stories about the retard electricians that he wrangles around.
>>
>>28992558
>More then a 400% increase in salary over the first two years after getting an entry level position.

Ya sure
>>
>>28992759

I don't mean trade cucks. Air Traffic Controllers come to mind as a good example.

You'll never get the best four years of your life back; soz bro

While you were hitting the books NEETs were were having daily sex and the wagecucks were networking and making bigger dollar than you
>>
>>28992740
Ya but those positions are very far and few between. Plus his position probably is promotable way beyond what a non-college degree position is.
>>
>>28992802
>http://www.bls.gov/ooh/transportation-and-material-moving/air-traffic-controllers.htm
>9% decline in the next ten years
>bachelors or work experience, or combination totaling 3 years
>courses and exams at FAA
>24k jobs

>twenty-four thousand

lmao

enjoy looking for a job while we're nearing mid-career
>>
OP here. I've almost got my STEM degree, and I've had an internship at a software development company who have offered me a job after graduation. Parents are paying for everything so no debt. I'm still not sure it was worth it. I just don't know anymore. I have zero idea what I will do after I graduate. I don't want a job. I just want to be free.
>>
What if Im just here to learn?
>>
>>28992802
Air traffic controllers don't even make good money until they're about 4 years in. Graduates from the academies make around 50k until they're eventually (or never) promoted. Don't fall for the meme. A cousin tried to go for ATC and he ended up just giving up since it's so saturated by poo in loos.
>>
>working in STEM
lol
>>28991523
>thinks he'll be teaching anything if he can't even write for himself
>>
File: cornell.png (26 KB, 392x418) Image search: [Google]
cornell.png
26 KB, 392x418
>>28989567
FULL RIDE NIGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAA

Too bad all engineering girls are more awkward than I am
>>
>>28989567
>Professor Shekelberg is spending your tuition fees on his new yacht

m8 most college professors don't make jackshit
>>
>>28992802
What about spending time with aspiring scholars and genius professors is a waste of those years? Going to class is one of my favorite things to be honest.
>>
>>28992802
>best 4 years

Nigger those years were awful, I'm 27 and have nothing to show for it, I didn't even go to school
>>
>>28989567
Sucks to suck, I didn't pay a penny to go to college
Going to medschool afterwards, so go fuck yourself
>>
>>28992802
>Air Traffic Controllers

aka constant suicide risks who only make a livable wage when they're 40
>>
>>28992802
>Air Traffic Controllers
You mean on of the most stressful and demanding jobs in the world?
>>
>>28989567
This student loan debt meme only applies to third world countries like USA
>>
>>28992798
I'm a doctor, I'm currently in residency. I will be making attending salary at age 29 and debt free by age 30
>>
>>28992759
75k is shit for software engineering bro

My incompetent friends at 3rd tier companies started at 90k
>>
>Go to UWaterloo
>Enroll in Coop Math/Comp Sci / Engineering
>Alternate work and school terms for 5 years instead of 4
>Average pay is about 25/hour in upper years 40+ for the cali jobs
>I don't know anyone who is graduating with debt most graduate with 20k in the bank (or like 50k if their parents pay their tuition)
>Land amazing job on graduation
>Laugh at Americans who pay 60k a year for school and end up with the same or worse job
>>
File: 281.png (191 KB, 929x937) Image search: [Google]
281.png
191 KB, 929x937
>mfw I got to go to China because of uni
>mfw the total price I paid to go was less expensive than buying a ticket
>mfw buying shots for less than 3 USD each and flirting up with Egyptian and Chinese chicks
>stay salty NEETcuck
>>
>>28993273
it's all about location. 75k in bumfuck iowa is the same as 120K in san francisco when you take into account cost of living wage

i got about 75K in minnesota and its pretty fucking great. no debt too
>>
>>28993236
Add a mortgage to that and you'll be truly debt free in 10 years.
>>
>>28993236
Damn I picked the wrong field
>>
>>28993319
Add in my gf's 108k/year salary (currently) and it won't be anywhere near 10 years to buy a house. Even if I buy an expensive house costing millions, it's still a good investment and I won't have any problem affording it.
>>
>>28989567
This is even worse
>spend money, bust your ass working minimum wage to barely pay for your tuition
>do nothing but post on 4chan when you're not at a class instead of making friends and networking
>>
>tfw studying econ
>tfw don't understand anything about the economy
>tfw I realised that the economy does whatever the fuck it wants at total random and I shilled out 30k for a degree in a field founded on literal memes
>>
File: lickcuck.png (602 KB, 1140x599) Image search: [Google]
lickcuck.png
602 KB, 1140x599
>>28989567
>tfw gradecucks already know this

its why they get so butthurt when you mention it. college is a 3 million sheckle daycare for gradecucks looking to prolong their absence from their inevitable slave camp it also gives them a happy illusion that they will become something other than a cog in shecklesteins gold mining machine.

psst. gradcuck ever wonder why wagecucks and normies in general feel the need to drink, smoke and party all the time? its because they know they will never amount to anything, to deal with being boreing, bland, unempathetic,depth lacking, predictable assholes who will be forgotten within a decade (10 days) the substances dull their allready dull minds down to a level of happiness and calmness but not the type NEETs feel just that we feel something normies will never have, enlightenment, satisfaction and overall contentment with ourselves. an- oh my! its time for your next class you studied right? go take your test.......while i take my 18th rest.
>>
>>28993645
You'll still find work though, you're clearly smart and you have an econ degree. Some econ jobs are p sweet and don't even require you to become a capitalist shill.
>>
>>28993782
Thanks anon, that gives me a bit of hope.
I haven't gotten the degree yet, so we still have time to fuck it all up.
>>
>>28993806
Fucking up isn't always that dangerous. You'll be fine. Try not to worry too much, it can paralyze you and it definitely makes the experience less enjoyable.
>>
File: 1431303720675.png (58 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1431303720675.png
58 KB, 400x300
>>28994025
Thanks again anon. Good luck in whatever it is you're doing.
>>
>>28989567
Hey man, whatever makes you feel like less of an under-achieving retard
>>
>>28989567
ITT we see that NEETfaggots finally realized that they can't win against working people and are now going after students.

NEETs on suicide watch.
>>
>>28993645
>study econ
>pick up second major in math in second year
>slowly realising econ is calc for babies with some fancy words
>too late to drop econ for straight math
why didn't they warn us anon?
>>
File: 1454600977408.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1454600977408.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>28989567
I did but I'm not a poorfag so it was really an excuse to continue the NEET life.

>tfw not poor

Feels good man. The only disadvantage is that my grade is fucking useless. Oh well, seems like I'll need another one.
>>
>>28992976
I can, but I would rather be doing other things with my time
>>
>kicked out of school at 17
>did some shitty 2 week course at local uni for first job
>kept it on my CV
>last employer didn't even check the details and assumed I was studying for 3/4 years
>hasn't checked or brought it up since

LMAOing at your life tbqh
>>
File: Chen Shrug.png (45 KB, 554x439) Image search: [Google]
Chen Shrug.png
45 KB, 554x439
I got a free ride because the military is great if you don't like being poor and in debt
>>
how do neets actually become neets forever though?

one day its gonna crash down and youll be fucked
>>
I spend my parents money, and the governments money neetcuck
>>
Haha, thankfully where I am from, tuition is free, so I can fuck around with my stupid Medieval History degree debt free. There are things you can do with even shitty degrees, you just have to actually pursue them from day one and finish well.
>>
>>28997310
Why bother wasting time with a meme degree? I just see no point in doing that unless your family is ridiculously rich.
>>
>got scholarships
>spend 0 of my own dollars for school
>spend money for various things like food but that's easy with part-time job
>???
>>
>>28989567
that wojak is familiar..
>>
>>28989567
>MFW Scottish and all my tuition was free.
>Come out with great grades in a subject I love.
I could suicide now and be happy.
>>
>>28995657
>getting a job
>not being an eternal student AKA NEET in disguise

LOL
>>
>>28989567
>implying
I finished my masters degree before I was 20, and the state had to pay my tuition.
I'vr already done internships and have connections.
I'm already getting offers for >50k/y
Nice try, NEET.
>>
>>28997347
Haru a cute :3
>>
>>28989567
I am not even close to a gradecuck(2.8 masterrace), But I did fall for the degree meme. I got a job out of highschool making 20$ per hour setting my own hours. I quit so I could go to community college and get a degree because my parents wanted me to. I will graduate with no debt and a high earning degree(econ) but I would have been fine working for another couple years before starting this. I could have saved up a lot of money prior. Now I am having trouble finding a above minimum wage job for over the summer.
Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.