[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Occult/mystic robots, I summon thee
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: wizard pepe.jpg (8 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
wizard pepe.jpg
8 KB, 160x160
Tell me about the power of the mind to create sentient pony hallucinations.
>>
yo whatup idiot i heard there was a summoning.

requests for information must be phrased as a question btw.

are you new to summoning?
>>
>>28989513
i gotchu senpai, just follow these three easy steps:

1. do shrooms
>>
>>28989552
tips for shrooms
i know about set,setting and sitter

i ask this shit daily
but right now i dont feel i have the proper set
>>
>>28989540
Yes, I'm simply curious about it.

Have you succeeded at summoning a tulpa, sorceror? Including 5 senses hallucination?

>>28989552
Ye, Imma try to find some o' dat. Microdosing is supposed to open the third eye without much danger: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ekkXrfmPM8
>>
>>28989680
No experience, but can I ask what would be wrong with your set?

Is depression + LSD a no no, or is it just the attitude to the experience?
>>
>>28989703
full touch sight and sound for about a month. didn't/don't care about smell and taste. importantly the thing gained pretty significant independence, but i could still control it somewhat through my mood, and self talk if i wanted to.

tulpamancy is classed as a thinking magic so it comes down to your thinking skills and how well you can control your brain. it's actually pretty advanced so i don't expect most people to be able to do it, or to do it safely as similar thinking to what produces a tulpa also produces mad schizos.

experience in substance use and other fun shit like lucid dreaming and hypnotism helps. shrooms and acid are memes and they'll just make you fucked up for a while but that's also good. getting fucked up drunk or whatever is valuable experience and it's fun too.
>>
>>28989895
feeling a bit mopy lately
mostly because i havent gone out and done anything

plus even if i wasnt a little down im on anti anxiety meds and i read that could decrease the effects. which is good if youre having a bad trip and you take it i guess

its all good thought senpai i plan on telling my psychiatrist i want off this wild ride

funny thing is i asked what he thought about shrooms ailing anxiety but in a devilish way...
Told him i read an article about it helping and what his opinion was
He laughed and said he wasnt sure and depended on what kind of "mushrooms" but heard they add those "psychedelic shrooms" to their tea in 'X' place.
>>
File: 1464778152807.gif (494 KB, 387x305) Image search: [Google]
1464778152807.gif
494 KB, 387x305
origami comentario obrigado
>>
>>28990010
neat. what if I didn't think at all and just let it take form on its own?
>>
File: final.jpg (738 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
final.jpg
738 KB, 1600x1600
>fast
skip 2-3 meals before tripping. your stomach will be calmer (shrooms can cause digestive uneasyiness, queasyness and nausea... there is a good chance you'll throw up so fasting is a good preventative measure) and also the receptors in your brain will be cleared as fasting gives your body a chance to flush built up shit out (so the trip will be stronger)
>soak em in lemon juice(overnight)
the acidity breaks down the psilocybin into psilocin and basically and cuts the 'come up time by 15-25min,
>blend em
this increases the surface area and therefore the speed of metabolism and absorbtion
>make ambrosia, food of the gods
ambrosia is a 50-50 mix of whipped cream and yoghurt, you can add berries, honey and chocolate to taste, like i said before, there is a chance you'll throw up.
ambrosia was popular is roman times when feast orgies where the 'in thing'
it was common practice to feast, then go to the throw up room, induce vomiting, empty your guts and then feast again(and eventually fuck)
what made ambrosia popular was that it tasted just as good coming back up as it did going down(some accounts saw it tasted better coming out).
so it was dubbed 'food of the gods' because of this weird property

like i said before, there is a good chance you could throw up, so a nice tasting hurl will keep your trip comfy(which is important imo)
>>
damn, forgot to quote
these tips
>>28990564
were for
>>28989680
you
>>
>>28990536
that's not really how it works. a tulpa is like a character in a dream... it's imagined by you, it's real to you in the dream, it seems independent but ultimately is bound to you and whatever your dream logic is. except people can't normally use that part of their brain while awake. it's an active process of breaking your brain by over imagining. a more normal and mundane expression of this disorder would be distinctly feeling the touch of a bug crawling on you, then looking and seeing it's not real.
>>
>>28990598
What do you think about this method?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=newdbCqVdKI
Letting the subconscious mind form the tulpa without specific expectations should be possible (if dangerous), right?
>>
"Thee" is singular, not plural, OP.
>>
>>28990853
interesting, it could work i guess. hallucinations are easier to impose over white noise and there's no real need to make its appearance specific.
>>
>>28990853
the intro text is the only thing of value in that vid
the 'white noise' isnt useful white noise
and the silhouette is not ideal as it is too definitive and tv static isnt conducive to free association, tv static is meerly symbolic of the kind of visual 'white noise' that is helpful

the vid also fails to emphasise the necessity of a hypnogogic state

better white noise: https://www.coffitivity.com/
for better visuals you should use your own silhouette, sit in front of a full length mirror in a dark room with only your background dimly lit, your own subtle movements will be egsadurated by your visual cortex will help you to see more than is actually present.
>>
>>28991158
Thanks. The visual really helped as I saw some trippy things, this sounds interesting too tho.

So you mean we have to be sleepy while training tulpamancy? Or just with this method
>>
>>28991428
i wouldnt use sleepy to describe the state im talking about, its the aera between waking and sleeping... its quite common to be almost asleep and then suddenly jolt awake due to some voice/sound/movement in the shaddows that wasnt real, but it still had a real interaction with you.
its not hard to imagine how this state could be used as a tool to create something like a tulpa with has similar traits.
only instead of inducing a simple jolt response, youd train an empathetic response.
>>
File: annnhhh annnhh.jpg (129 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
annnhhh annnhh.jpg
129 KB, 500x373
>>28991673
Sounds like meditation and lucid dreaming is the way to start, then?

Speaking of, I'll be sleeping now. But will read any response in the morning
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.