[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post your regrets >somehow manage to get a date with the qt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1464664538844.jpg (39 KB, 599x555) Image search: [Google]
1464664538844.jpg
39 KB, 599x555
Post your regrets
>somehow manage to get a date with the qt girl of my dreams
>she rejects me because of my pleb taste in music
>few months later start listening to music she listens to
>mfw its actually good
fuck if only I knew about this shit a few months ago.
KILL
ME
>>
>>28989509
>Getting dumped for taste in music
She's a roastie and you're autistic for getting upset that she'd drop you for that
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 410x206) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 410x206
>visited the timeline of the far future article
My biggest regret
>>
>>28989509
Was your pleb taste realistically the only reason she rejected you for? I have my doubts.
>>
>pill fails
>impregnate gf
>I know she's not ready
>pretend like abortion is my idea
>I wanted that kid so bad
>I loved her so much
>we were never the same
>still think about it almost every day
>at dinner party with family
>playing with 8yo cousin, having a blast
>realize this is how old my son would have been
>cry in the bathroom
>>
>>28989509
chad could listen to nothing but mongol throat singing and she'll say its cool and fuck his brains out in 2hrs tops.

youre just ugly/boring/unconfident.
>>
>>28989509
being born tbqhwy you lads
>>
>>28989819
grow up you mindless pussy
>>
>>28989963
I'm a grown ass man with no son. That is the problem, anon. If you don't want to read regrets, gtfo the thread
>>
>>28990142
how is that a problem you brainwashed moron?
>>
>>28990142
are you still with gf?
>>
>>28990142
I don't really see how not having kids is a problem...
>>
>>28989963
shut the fuck up, grow some feels man
>>
>>28990294
Why in the world would you want to have a child? People want kids because they look cute and can treat them like fucking pets. Guarantee you'd hate being around your kid from 14+. Save the "oh I can tach my child so much" bullshit. You know what happens to the new life you bring into the world? They Watch you die, and then they die. Why would you do that to someone. Just let them have peace, just silence. Nothing. FUcking selfish people man
>>
>>28990342
>i'm 32
>my kid would have been 8
>when my dad was my age, I was 8
>i love my dad more than anything

sorry about your young adulthood, anon
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.