[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
alright guys redpill me on jelqing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 754745757.jpg (16 KB, 250x325) Image search: [Google]
754745757.jpg
16 KB, 250x325
alright guys
redpill me on jelqing
>>
>>28988874
I did it for like 2 weeks and gained an inch. I went from 5.5 to 6.5.
>>
>>28988874

1. Be careful, don't overdo it, like 5 minutes twice a week
2. If it hurts, you are doing it too hard
3. Practice kegels too

That is about it. I am a comfortable 7x6 and get diamond rock hard erections.

If I use a cock ring its sort of scary how BIG the veins are, they are all over, and even all over my forskin
>>
Fucks up your penis in the long run. Only worth it if your penis is literally sub 4 inches, being honest.
>>
>>28988983
How does it fuck it up? Also is there a way to gain more girth?
>>
>>28988983
What if it's 7.5"? What might I expect?
>>
>>28988874
Almost never has any significant, lasting effect OP. Otherwise every guy on Earth would know what it is and be doing it.
>>
>>28988874
It's bullshit and will fuck your dick up.

Don't worry about the size of your dick it is completely meaningless in the big picture of things.
>>
File: 1452148034206.jpg (108 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1452148034206.jpg
108 KB, 400x400
>>28989042
Jelqing forces more blood into the circulation of the penis and fucks up the natural circulation in the long run. A lot of cases lead to major erectile dysfunction. And if you don't do it constantly, you'll lose the growth, while having all the disadvantages of doing it.
>>28989054
You'll likely grow half an inch to an inch, but it'll make your hard ons a lot weaker and could possibly lead to erectile dysfunction.
I'd recommend having a better diet, and or losing weight. I used to be 250 and have a 5.5x5 inch penis, but I've dropped to 200 and have grown to 6.5x5.5.
>>
I went from 4.5" to 7.5" in only 6 weeks! No dieting, no exercise, no anything! Wow!
>>
>>28989146
well, my life's meaningless in the big picture of things;
still wanna make it the best l possibly can
>>
File: Jelq turns normie into robot.png (81 KB, 1135x922) Image search: [Google]
Jelq turns normie into robot.png
81 KB, 1135x922
OP, have you seen the jelqing horror stories? Be careful, if you fuck up the dorsal nerve, you're fucked for life.
>>
>>28989202
>I'd recommend having a better diet, and or losing weight. I used to be 250 and have a 5.5x5 inch penis, but I've dropped to 200 and have grown to 6.5x5.5
>losing adipose tissue somehow increases the amount of penile cells
losing weight and a better diet are good to do, but your body didnt generate new penis cells that made your dick grow an inch in length and half an inch in girth via losing 50lbs. you were always 6.5x5.5 and the improved erection quality from the weight loss/cardiovascular exercise and diminished pubic fat pad allowed your true size to show. or you lost that weight while going through a growth period i.e puberty
>>
>>28989379
normies btfo again
fucker had it coming though. why would you even try this if you had an above average penis and a gf?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.