[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just be yourself guys. Its better in the long run.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
Just be yourself guys.

Its better in the long run.
>>
File: REEEEEE.jpg (124 KB, 858x725) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEE.jpg
124 KB, 858x725
>>28988708
>Shel Silverstein

GET OUT JEW!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1464594769916.jpg (31 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
1464594769916.jpg
31 KB, 601x508
it's true. you might be a fucked up weirdo, but if you don't advertise it, the other fucked up weirdos will never find you for copulation
>>
>>28988708
being yourself is the worst advice ever period.

Be authentic, but willing to change if necessary.
>>
>>28988708
why should I tear off my mask if there's only depression and nihilism underneath?
>>
File: 1463246764522.jpg (154 KB, 945x1500) Image search: [Google]
1463246764522.jpg
154 KB, 945x1500
>>28988972
not OP, but I just had an epiphany.
I've talked to this really hot, sweet and innocent girl for 3 hours straight. She is into me and I like her too. the thing I realized is, that I'm so fucking far gone from humanity that I cant even comprehend it. She must think that I'm just a reserved, kinda shy and sweet guy. That was my mask for the past few years.
The thing is that I'm a suicidal, apathetic, depressed, drug addicted, violent piece of shit.
I will never fit into society. I feel like I'm only biologically human. I'm so far gone, that I dont think I will ever make it back.
I don't think I can get in a relationship with her, because I don't want to hurt her and I would not like to pretend to be normal all the time either.
it's just a huge waste of everybody's time.
As I see it, my only two options are to start being myself or ending my own life. I dont want to continue this lifestyle.
>>
>>28988766
fucked up weirdos don't want other fucked up weirdos to mate with

at least fucked up women don't
>>
File: fix.png (80 KB, 346x650) Image search: [Google]
fix.png
80 KB, 346x650
>>28988708
fixed
oregano
>>
>>28989535
>at least fucked up women don't

lol this
>>
>>28988708
Generic shitpost ironyfag here, and I just want to say that your post is the only thing that's made me felt today. Thank you.

This is good advice. Always be yourself, and if you ever find someone that can accept and unconditionally love you for every last thing that you are, never ever let go, and god help you don't you ever fuck up. I certainly did.

That being said, I'll be putting back up my own mask of feigned racism and assholery now. I hope you all have a good night.
>>
>>28988833
A sane person? Gtfo
>>
>>28988972
>why should I tear off my mask if there's only depression and nihilism underneath?
oxymoron, shows how moronic you are
>>
>>28988833
I tried not being myself and I hated every moment of it. Having to wear a mask just so I could talk to people and being afraid to take it off in fear that it would ruin everything made it hell. I'm a piece of shit loser in reality with many problems.
Take my advice anon, just be yourself or stop wanting what you can't have.
>>
>>28989975
how is this an oxymoron?
>>
>We've come so full circle that newfags think 'jus b urself ;^)' is good advice
No, I got to this miserable point in my life by being myself

I want to be someone else now
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.