[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do i overcome the emptiness in my heart every night? Without
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 140x140) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 140x140
How do i overcome the emptiness in my heart every night? Without drinking me unconcious?
Why do i have to love when im not being loved in return?!!
>>
kill her

oregano
>>
I'm confused. You say your heart is empty yet you say you "love" someone. Pick one, anon.

Maybe you truly are empty and are a bitter shothead trying to control someone else with promises of "love" and the only thing that's hurt is your Ego when you aren't loved back because you're a lowkey asshole.
>>
Replace that emptiness with a love for drugs. It's what worked for me, after I realized I would never have what it is you still long for. Just don't get too addicted to any one in particular, rotate them out in other words. Easier said than done but it's possible . All I need anymore to be happy is a good buzz.
>>
share ur love with me plees, i hav no soul
>>
>>28988743
I just want to loved. It hurts. I can live through the day but in the silent nights my thoughts go to her and the void starts to grow.
>>
>>28988876
Yeah, that's love. It's a real bitch. You've got to wait it out, and that could take years. There's no easy way to do it. I was serious about alcohol to get you through, or maybe you could find religion. It worked for me and other people I know. Unrequited love can become a sort of obsession, and at some point you have to let it go.
>>
She will never look deep in your eyes saying she really likes you while you hold her in your arms
>>
>>28989045
Someday you won't care. It may not seem like it now, but those feelings diminish in time. You just have to replace them with something else, if you're lucky another woman who is the next best thing.
>>
>>28989082
But forgetting doesn't seem right. Time lessens the pain but i will always look back and think how would my life be if all worked out? i know there's nothing to do but to accept but i don't know. I really have some things i could enjoy or to look forward to but there's always this dark shadow crawling inside me in the nights>>28989082
>>
File: kys.jpg (78 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
kys.jpg
78 KB, 1280x720
>>28988588
Anon when will you realize that your waifu isn't a real person!?
>>
>>28988588
There is no way, it's either drinking to oblivion or crippling emptiness.
>>
>>28989241
I said the feelings will go away in time. You won't forget, but you'll think about her a lot less. That said, do yourself a favor and save a picture of her, so when you want to you can always remember that beautiful girl who was everything to you, and what it once felt like to love. More importantly though you need to get on with your life. Words are insufficient to express the intensity of emotions like this, but I've been there. And it will pass.
>>
Thank you all. I know you've felt the same
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.