[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey robots i need to talk i recently started dating a girl for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: pepe (21).jpg (17 KB, 364x350) Image search: [Google]
pepe (21).jpg
17 KB, 364x350
hey robots i need to talk

i recently started dating a girl for the first time in my life. when does the anxiety end? she stresses me out by being mean and unreasonable at random times. I am overweight and I have almost completely lost the urge to eat and I dont feel the need to masterbate and she hasnt made me cum. what is wrong? should i be in a relationship? I feel more depersonalised then ever, so very drained
>>
.-.-.-.-.-./////a/

please
>>
>she stresses me out by being mean and unreasonable at random times

Elaborate; give us an example.
>>
stop dating her and try someone else who makes you happy and not anxious
>>
>>28988861
she never seems like she likes me when i text her, most of the time i just get "Um Ok" or some other stupid simple response, other than that she goes off on me for saying things and interpreting them wrong or she has random assumptions

>>28988911
but i actually like her, she is just so erratic
>>
>>28988991
You must be a stupid angsty lust-filled teenager then...
>>
>>28989030
explain

spagetti original
>>
>>28988991

meh I bet you could do better desu.

I mean what does she have going for her?

Is she really hot (be honest with yourself, don't try to fool yourself)? Really smart, good conversationalist?

Doesn't sound like the last one, maybe even not the last two...
>>
>>28989226
the only other girls I have managed to keep a decent conversation with are ugly fat orbiters, im fucking ugly.

she is somewhat pretty and she seems pretty robot like just like me, she is pretty weird and likes me being weird....
>>
>>28988991
>she never seems like she likes me when i text her, most of the time i just get "Um Ok"
Sounds like she doesn't actually like you and is just dating you until she finds someone else. Girls do this often because they're either afraid of being alone, or because they need to be in a relationship at all times for validation. It's a step above being an out-and-out slut but it's still pretty fucked up.
>>
File: pepe (647).jpg (34 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
pepe (647).jpg
34 KB, 400x388
>>28989303
this is an original comment, it is required
>>
>>28989303
what should i say to her mate, i want off of this ride
>>
>>28989463
Break up with the dumb bitch.
>>
>>28989463
It depends. Do you think what I said is accurate? If so, don't hold back. Tell her to fuck off and ruin her self-esteem in the process. Bring up everything you dislike about her.

If you have any doubts and think that your relationship is genuine, then just ride it out. I don't want my opinion to ruin your relationship, because this is a rare opportunity for a robot. The worst case scenario is that she dumps you in a few months and you see her with a new guy 4 days later. But at least you'll be prepared for it then.
>>
>>28989615
I think I might see where it takes me, ive only been talking to her for about 5 days and we went to the movies once, i might as well since she gave me my first kiss and first hand hold and i got to finger her and touch her tits and ass, ill just see if i can get rid of my virginity
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.